[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He needs to be scrubbing toilets. This man directed RS, DP, BW,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
He needs to be scrubbing toilets.
This man directed RS, DP, BW, and XY. Notice how SM are great because he didn't direct them? Fire this guy or make him into a janitor like Square Enix did that one guy who directed FFVI and XII.
>>
>>30352292
BW FAGS INCOMING!
WARNING!
WARNING!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
>>
>>30352292
Sun and Moon has just has many flaws as the other games and might even end up having more than them when all the new game hype wears off.

>>30352292
>Fire this guy or make him into a janitor like Square Enix did that one guy who directed FFVI and XII.

And what the fuck is this about?
>>
File: IMG_3323.png (151KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3323.png
151KB, 1125x681px
>>
>>30352292
He didn't want to direct but he was the most reliable for the job. He's the fucking music guy. Why do you think he trained up Ohmori in the first place?
>>
File: release them.jpg (28KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
release them.jpg
28KB, 240x320px
>Starting at Ruby and Sapphire every first version of a gen is shit
>For the first time since Gold and Silver (Which were great) someone other than Masuda makes a first version and it's great, receiving widespread critical acclaim and historic sales with many calling it the GOTY
>>
>>30352292
SM missed a lot of the things that I liked about the rest. The routes were less obvious (some say this is good but I liked how the map was in others), pokemon centers were in weird spots, field of vision was fucked up in some spots, gyms were removed, islands felt too disconnected. Framerate issues as well. There were some problems
>>
>>30352292
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30352436
Sure if you ignore all the flaws the game has.

And when has a Pokemon game not been called GOTY? Kek. Having the name Pokemon on the game alone is enough for people to call it GOTY. So that's not saying much.
>>
>>30352292
do you realize he was the music composer for red and blue. he created many memorble tracks that they remix till this day 20 years later. he is super talented maybe not suited as game director though
>>
>>30352510
He should get back to that because the man knows his music. The music in SM was great but I'm not too sure if he did the music in them.
>>
>>30352510
>he created many memorble tracks that they remix till this day 20 years later
This. And yet I cannot remember any tracks from XY or this gen. I remember a few from BW. It's like the memorability started dropping off after Gen 3
>>
>>30352292
>>30352550
2 genders
>>
B-but him music was great in this game
>>
>tfw janitors get to eavesdrop on Game Freak's plans
>>
>>30352292
You mean the person who let so many Slowmons get by needs to.
>>
>>30353030
Who gives a shit as long as Ash-Greninja is fast.
>>
>>30352481
>And when has a Pokemon game not been called GOTY
Since every single game in the series
>>
>>30353443
Oh wait, I forgot, Breath of the Wild along with other games don't release this year. Now everything makes sense. Carry on.
>>
>>30352550
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>30352379
>Sun and Moon has just has many flaws as the other games and might even end up having more than them when all the new game hype wears off.
is this a SMART COMMENT?

ON /VP/?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.