[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP BULLYING HAPU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

STOP BULLYING HAPU
>>
>>30351594
Hapu

more like Hapoop
>>
>>30351594
her hair looks like trashbags of shit
>>
>>30351655
Fucking savage.

>>30351594
People seriously bully Hapu?
>>
>>30351683
She's a short shit-skin, every /pol/ack's wet dream.
>>
>>30351594
But I liked her a lot, it was refreshing to watch a (sort of) gym leader get elected
>>
>>30351594
no one would bully her if they info on how old she is, no one knows if she's a loli or a womanlet
>>
>>30351765
Yes we do, why do people keep saying this?

If you actually played the game, her grandmother talks about how young she is. I'm tired of all these illiterate retards on /vp/.
>>
>>30351803
Okay but, even then, is she young relative to being a fucking Kahuna, or young relative to just being young? And if so, how young? Her grandma doesn't specify shit.

>Olivia is the kahuna of Akala Island, the second island you visit on your island challenge. Her skill is extraordinary, as can only be expected from someone chosen to serve as kahuna at such a young age. Yet she still insists that she is just a normal girl.

The SM site pegs Olivia as a younger girl for example, but her concept art and footnotes makes her seem like an middle-age woman.
>>
File: qt patootie.png (192KB, 257x311px) Image search: [Google]
qt patootie.png
192KB, 257x311px
She's so cute and smug and has the best eyebrows! Who could bully this?
>>
Hapu doesn't talk or act like a loli either, Acerola is obviously a loli in dialect and behavior but Hapu is different because she LOOKS like a loli but doesn't ACT like one.

And I want lewdposters who may be lurking to LEAVE
>>
>>30351683
No, only DPfags
>>
>>30351995
I think she says ingame that she acts older because she hangs out with adults all the time. Honestly, given the "children are important too angle the game took, it would make more sense for her to be a kid. I really thought she was just a little person while playing though.
>>
File: 1480348391028.png (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480348391028.png
87KB, 400x400px
hapu is cute
>>
File: Hapu.png (352KB, 842x1762px) Image search: [Google]
Hapu.png
352KB, 842x1762px
>>30351594
OKAY
>>
>>30351594
But she bullied me first.
>>
>>30352271
I don't feel like she's a midget, just extraordinarily small. Certainly older than Acerola but younger than Mina, somewhere in the 16-18 range.
>>
>everyone was memeing about her taking mudstale cock
>it's a female
utterly btfo
>>
>>30351594
But she has poo in her nameand in her butthole
>>
>>30351893
>middle-age
Olivia is definitely 20 something with christmas cake being the most possible

Hapu is likely about 15-16
>>
>>30353647
The one she used in her battle is male though
>>
File: lilliexhapu 4mb.png (230KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
lilliexhapu 4mb.png
230KB, 1200x838px
I was looking for a good thread to post my drawing, thanks
>>
I honestly thought she was a little old lady until I got to the part where her gran talks about how young she is.
>>
>>30352179
DPfags don't exist. They all became Platinumfags or died off due to lack of support.
>>
>>30352662

NO NO NO YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF HER HEIGHT BY MAKING A TALL VERSION YOU BULLY
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.