[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full living Dex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pokedex-171875.jpg (1010KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
pokedex-171875.jpg
1010KB, 1000x525px
Why do I feel like collecting all the legendaries (and an extra Type: Null) is going to be difficult this gen for living dex?

Sure theres the UBs, but who in their right mind is going to trade off their Type: Null or the other cosmog?

Im running sun and I need another Type: Null, another Cosmog, Lunala, and then Pheramosa and Celesteela

Plus I'm a scrub and I missed Diancie
>>
Are you me?
We're just gonna have to buckle down and buy the other version.
I have no idea where to get Diancie tho.
>>
>>30351604
>buy the other version

What, do I look like I'm made of money? I can't afford that shit along with rent and car payments. Plus I want to go back to school to learn accounting and get my certs to get out of this dead end job.

20 years later and I'm not living my pokemon dream
>>
>>30351575
>who in their right mind is going to trade off their Type: Null or the other cosmog?
Are you aware that 3ds is piss easy to hack so getting a clone of unique thing is nowhere near hard? If you cannot feel assed doing this yourself just get some well-desired mon like mareanie and ask whatever you want in GTS for it (unless you have a critical form of autism and want legal everything)
>>
>>30351718
>wanting legal everything is mega evolved autism

Guess my autism just got worse. I have legal everything from gen 6 and lower (except a diancie) so why wouldn't I want to do that?
>>
>>30351776
Because it's stupid to waste time when a clone is exactly the same as the actual thing and is much faster to get
>>
>>30351951
Its also pointless to have one of every mon, but I'm building a living dex because I want to have them all.

Did a collector kill your family or something?
>>
I already have a living dex of the new released mons, alolan forms and all miniors including a shiny.

Getting Cosmog and Type:Null was rather easy. Just go to the GTS.
>>
>>30351575
>>30351687
>>30351776
>Actually living paycheck to paycheck
I know the circumstances must be against you and I was going to ask you some personal questions but I would suggest giving up then because I have zero idea how you're living life right now to pay off that car and rent or how you got your first copy of Sun in the first place.

I know a guy who just finished his living dex and he said it wasnt hard at all. The autist even caught everything in Pokeballs. I gave him my original Cosmog though, so you're SOL there.

You get two Buzzwole's and four Kartana's on Sun. This is an opportunity to trade for 4/5 of what you're missing. If you're smart you'd try to do some angling with Mareanies/Ditto/Gen 2 & 5 starters and hope someone just doesn't care enough to give you what you want for them. Also any time you trade legendaries you run the risk of fucking around with clones or hacked mons. I clone my shit for the GTS and I do not tamper with them in the slightest, only the one I use in battle has 31 IVs across the board.
>>
I got a buzzwole through wonder trade (my best wt yet) so I just put that up for a cosmog.
>>
>>30351575
I'm personally gonna cheat and clone them when the Bank opens up. Alternatively, keep Type: Null and cosmog as they are and hope for Pokemon stars (if it's even a thing) to give you another one
>>
>>30351575
I already finished mine. Got a Type: Null for my Marowak (wanted a 91+), got Lunala for a Dragonite (81-90), and got a Solgaleo for an Aegislash (91+) that I then traded for Cosmog.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.