[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nobody likes the waifu birds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: yellowbird.png (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yellowbird.png
110KB, 500x500px
>tfw nobody likes the waifu birds
>>
File: CqT7M2rUkAAqvea.jpg (320KB, 1782x2285px) Image search: [Google]
CqT7M2rUkAAqvea.jpg
320KB, 1782x2285px
I do like their designs.

I do think they fucked up by making them able to transform using nectar though, instead of simply having them as four permanent forms. They could have easily made them work like Lycanroc and given them two or three unique level 1 moves of their types that they could be taught from the move reminder.

They are also hurt by being special, when most things that run dance moves are physical (DDance and SD).
>>
>catch yellow oricorio
>try to teach it charge beam
>incompatible
>box it forever

this is how everyone's playthough went right?
>>
Cheerleader!Oricorio was my team's ace in the main game after everyone else was a slow piece of shit. Quickly became one of my favourite Gen VII mons.
>>
>>30349422
having their non-flying STAB move being learnable at level 40 might be the problem.

if they learned it earlier say late 20s -30 would people would've liked them more?
>>
>>30349529
I had to make my Oricorio a mixed attacker for doubles. Throw it in with Mimikyu and teach it Aerial Ace, Revelation Dance, Swords Dance, Roost or whatever else as the last slot. Easily gets a +4 with focus Sash in attack, but it's move pool is just terrible
>>
>Gimmick is based on having different types
>Not able to learn any moves of those types in order to allow for a shitty form changing addition

Should've been permanent forms with a half way decent movepool.
>>
>>30349730
That's what revelation dance is for.
It covers all of its stab needs.
>>
Fave gen 7 mon, got me through most of the game. Too bad its stats are too low to be viable in singles, and it's a bit gimmicky even in doubles.
>>
>>30349753
It's also learnt at level 40. They really need some moves of other types for coverage too, but that's another issue not really connected to the form changing.

The idea behind Oricorio is cool, but it's implemented really badly.
>>
>>30349422
Mediocre stats and a movepool that's basically Klinklang tier.
I wanted to like it, I really did, but with so few options and getting its Revelation Dance so late it had no chance.
>>
>>30349825
Ah well, I think I still want to try some gimmicky double battle stuff with it.
>>
>>30349529
No, almost (even called it Minizapdos), but no
>>
>>30349632
>>30349422
It's my new fave. Kys
>>
>>30349422
anyone has that pic where the mc presents his oricorio gf to his mom?
>>
>>30351946
bump for this
>>
>>30349529
Kek, exact same thing happened to me. It was at that moment (plus after finding out they change via nectar) that I predicted they'd get a typed dance move based on their form, and boxed it because I had toucannon.

Actually could have used an electric type later on though.
>>
>>30349529
I kept mine. Fighty Crab was the bigger disappointment.
Solid team member from 10-28
Shitmon from 29-39
Back to solid from 40+
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 3142x2900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 3142x2900px
I wanted to like it. But it's just so useless in-game.

Red Oricorio is still my favorite new Pokemon.
>>
>>30349422
That thing is like a Zapdos lite with a cool ability. Good with Lilligant. I get an own tempo Lilligant to use quiver dance and Oricorio to use teeter dance. It works sometimes but you need to make some good predictions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.