[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Littencucks and Poppliofags just keep getting BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: btfo.png (89KB, 574x296px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
89KB, 574x296px
How does it feel knowing you like cheap and ugly starters?
>>
>>30345843
On pokemon center they're all $15
>>
>Equally shit Rowlet toy is more expensive
>Somehow this means Littenfags and Poppliofags are BTFO and not Rowletfags
>>
File: crying rage pepe.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
crying rage pepe.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>30345843
FUCK THIS DUMB FUCKING OVERRATED OWL
>>
>>30345843
>what is supply & demand

more litten exist, more people want it, more are sold and produced - hence the cheapest price

kys
>>
>>30345975
>not knowing actual supply & demand

Things get more expensive the more people buy it dumb ass fucking retard. It means the supply for Rowlet is limited (plenty of people bought it, it's limited) so they jacked up the price
>>
>>30345843
>>30346107
Using your same logic we could gather that popplio is more popular than litten which obviously isn't the case

In fact if I remember right litten was the most popular out of the bunch from all of the polls given on gaming sites
>>
I love Rowlet!
>>
>>30345975
sure underage.
>>
it actually is a shitty assumption to say they made equal numbers of all 3 but it's not like the underage on /vp/ will know basic stuff like that
>>
>>30345843
>Scalpers know who has the most dumb and autistic audience so they inflate Rowlett's price

Seems like it's working, have fun OP
>>
>Rowlet is the most popular which results in majority buying Rowlet plush which raise the price

Shocker
>>
>>30345843
I think that's jus because there is more mass to Rowlet due to it being a ball.
>>
>>30346604
Nah Litten is unanymously garbage, deep down. We all know it's a grotesque, sickly, tumor-headed alley cat that turns into a literal bara furry.

We've gotta stop pretending Popplio's design isn't leagues better. Sadly all of the final evos are fucking awful.
>>
>>30345975

Its actually the exact opposite.....this goes for any item, not just pokemon plushies. Lets take TV's for example. If a brand of TV is not selling, they're going to have sales and rebates on the product. Its going to be cheaper so they can get it off the shelves because its not selling well. Whereas the popular TV brands will be more expensive. They know they can jack up the price and the product will still sell.

So yeah, the rowlet plushie is clearly the more popular one. The Markets have spoken, more people simply like rowlet better.
>>
When will Littenfags learn?
>>
>>30345843
I was just at the NYC store 2 days ago.
They're like 14 or 15 a piece.
Picked up Litten Socks too.
>>
>>30347687
get me a popplio hat senpai
>>
As a proud owlfag, I can safely say, kindly go kill yourself.

We don't need these fucking unnecessary starter wars, let people enjoy their fucking starters, goddamn it. Regardless of popularity, minority or any of that shit.

/vp/, when will these boards ever learn to stop these mindless wars.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.