[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck is that in the middle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0315.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Who the fuck is that in the middle?
>>
>>30344397
Your rival
Why do you think Lillie left your scrub ass on these islands in the middle of nowhere? They are now happily married and living in Kanto
>>
>>30344397
Some faggot they were making fun of.
>>
>>30344397
Its you. The blonde, blue eyed male mc. Even though your moms family are all dark haired and brown skinned.
>>
>>30344397
you. with blonde hair
>>
>>30344468
But I didn't have blonde hair at that point.
>>
>>30344527
yes you did, it's the photo rotom took of you as you entered ravioli city
>>
>>30344527
Yes you did, because Rotom takes that photo before you are able to costumize your hair
>>
>>30344397
>Lillie's still clearly taller than you even when she's slouching
>(you) trying and failing to look taller by standing straight
kek
>>
>>30344577
>>30344582
I'm almost certain I had brown tho not blonde. My hair was blonde when I cleared the game...
>>
>>30344653
there's no white with brown default choice, you either get white + blonde or white + black
>>
>>30344702
Well boo.
>>
>>30344702
Is there any way to make your hair brown? Seems at the stylish my options are black, blonde, whitey-yellow and pinky-yellow.
>>
>>30344397
someone should edit malasada out with Hiker David
>>
File: image.png (33KB, 563x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33KB, 563x587px
Where were you when Aryan MC was confirmed canon?
>>
>>30346525
It changes based on what you pick in the beginning
>>
>>30346162
There's an "ash brown" option.
>>
>>30344397
the son
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.