[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE IS THIS FUCKING TOP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 20161129_023636-1.jpg (3MB, 2617x1113px) Image search: [Google]
20161129_023636-1.jpg
3MB, 2617x1113px
That designer top that the black haired girl is wearing, I cannot find it anywhere in game, I've been searching everywhere and I haven't found a site that even mentions it. Can't order it but really want it for completionism and I just really like it.

Anyone know where to find this thing?
>>
In the boutique inside Hau'oli City Mall.
>>
Oh wow.
I missed that area entirely.
Thanks man!
>>
>>30342437
>never noticed that mall
>those prices
aw , not this shit again
>>
>>30342437
are there any other "hidden" cloth shops?
>>
>>30342789
Po Town Pokémon Center after you clear the Elite Four.
>>
>>30343074
>can buy the top
>no bottom
>no hat
>no handkerchief
>>
Pretty much man. But hey. I got that top. Completes the back and white thing I was going for
>>
>>30342789
>>30343074
Oh, and all the way to the right in the Malie Community Center you can buy a couple of hats.
>>
>>30342381
>girls get way better fashion again

;_;
>>
>>30343317
Well duh
>>
>>30343214
*shoes

>>30343317
Thats what you get for not picking chicken
>>
All I want is a pair of plain sneakers without shit patterns on them
>>
>>30342789
About the only other one I can think of that hasn't been listed already is Olivia's shop in Konikoni City, you can get a couple of hair accessories there.
>>
>>30343317
That doesn't really bother me too much in concept, but it really comes off as lazy to me that there wasn't any shirts with sleeves, pants, or much variety in kinds of hats
>>
>excited for china dress at konikoni
>shop doesn't sell it

J U S T
>>
>>30343858
I think there's less general variety than in XY

I also can't bring myself to wear any glasses because they're all gigantic thick rimmed hipster glasses. But it also gets points for letting me go hatless so I'm conflicted
>>
>>30343920
Being able to take the hat off was a step up, but I think the general variety had gone down outside of that. Now ever shirt is a t-shirt or tank top and for your legs it's either shorts or capris
>>
>>30344028
It's a bit understandable for the shirts since you're on a tropical island so I guess they saw to it not to give you long sleeves. Pants, yeah, you should be able to have fucking pants

Boys also have no sock choices do they
>>
>every shirt is either an ugly v-neck or collared

where the fuck are my normals t's man

oh, besides the ugly striped beginning shirts.
>>
>>30344037
we have sock choices, but that's hardly noticeable.
>>
>>30344179
Also are there no Hawaiian shirts? Unless I'm missing something that kind of bothers me
>>
>>30344223
Closest I can think of is the Cherrim shirt. And the default (for sun at least) shirt that Dexio wears.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.