[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Stars Information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: The_Conzole.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The_Conzole.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
My friend has been working with the team developing Pokemon "Stars". I had some information, thought I'd share.
Be warned, this post contains spoilers.
To begin with, the game is called "Pokemon Shade". The game is based around Zygarde and Marshadow.
The game uses many of soundtracks from Sun/Moon, but additionally has new ones too.
The game is more of a sequel than a 3rd version.
The game introduces 3 new event legendaries, one of which is said to have a forme in Gen 8, which will also be on Nintendo Switch.
Marshadow gets a forme, but I do not know what it is or how it looks.
The game has High Definition graphics, and has a couple of new Pokemon, including the 3 new event legendaries and the Pokemon from the chinese leaks which didnt appear in Sun/Moon.
You can trade Pokemon between Shade and S/M.
This is it for today, Ask questions if you have any
>>
>>30342073
i have a question, where is your proof
>>
>>30342073
I dont have money for another Crappy Nintendo console,fuck this shit.
>>
>>30342099
I have no proof, but I might get art of the new Pokemon by tommorow
>>
>>30342166
>Watch as he never comes back tomorrow with said art
>>
>>30342073
Anon please stop. We don't want this bullshit.
>>
>>30342166
Would be nice, considering your opening of "Pokemon Shade" is so outlandish that nobody is gonna buy this. Art might kick it up a notch, fool a few folks.
>>
>>30342073
>Pokemon from the chinese leaks which didnt appear in Sun/Moon.
The dolphin was fini
The snowman was crabominable

>To begin with, the game is called "Pokemon Shade". The game is based around Zygarde and Marshadow.

The third legendary is Necrozma, hence why it has that cry effect and same battle theme.
Marshadow is an event legendary

Already fucked it up, saged.
>>
File: laughgirl.gif (67KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughgirl.gif
67KB, 446x400px
>High Definition Graphics
> 3DS
>>
>>30342073
How long did it take for you to make this bull shit up?
>>
>>30344429
>which will also be on Nintendo Switch

At least discredit him for something he didn't try to cover.
>>
new pokemon game will be called pokemon rape. the story is to travel around the world and rape all the in game girls, you start with lilie.
oh and its also for the nintendo switch. trust me im trustworthy, because i have friends working for pokemon rape
>>
>>30342073
Why Stars is focused on previous gen legend and an event Pokemon?
>>
>Implying stars is a real thing
>>
>>30342166
yeah, when the thread got deleted
Last time I saw that it was a guy claiming that we could get to Kalos in the postgame, but he didn't have the pictures for some reason and would show in the next day
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>30344429
>I can't read.
>>
>"my dad/brother/friend works for Ninendo"

Are people still falling for this in 2016? The first time I saw this meme used was back in 95 with the 'ultra 64'
>>
>>30344539
Sounds better and more probable than OP's Nintendo dad leaks.
>>
>>30348626
When I was a kid I was in mall looking at video games and some small black child came up to me and told me he had a Nintendo 65
>>
>>30349227
He probably did, though.
His welfare parents bought him a bootleg console.
>>
>>30349270
>bought
>not stolen

Do you know blacks?
>>
File: 1480383501561.jpg (38KB, 366x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480383501561.jpg
38KB, 366x504px
>It's another "leak" thread
>>
>>30349227
tfw I was that kid.
>>
>>30349270
>>30349362
Why
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.