[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: no moves.png (2MB, 955x951px) Image search: [Google]
no moves.png
2MB, 955x951px
>Flareon still stares fixedly at the sky behind you like it has down syndrome
>tfw even fucking Niantic fixed it in GO

What minor autistic shit is triggering you in this gen, /vp/?
>>
Flareon is the worst Eevee just for this desu. One thing that triggers me is the way Sylveon enters the battlefield.
>>
you don't think those white dots are it's pupils...do you
>>
>>30340789
Sorry to burst your bubble but the white parts are not the pupil but the light reflection - which is always on the same side of the eyes.
>>
The white dots aren't the pupils, dumbass
>>
9_9
>>
File: 600px-134Vaporeon[1].png (243KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-134Vaporeon[1].png
243KB, 600x600px
>>30341669
>>30341877
>>30341892
You'd think that, but take a look at Glaceon, Vaporeon and Espeon that also have dark eyes. Even if it's just a one-off case of it being true it's still retarded and inconsistent with the rest of the line.
>>
>>30340789
>Fish Pokemon
>Floats
Just put it on the ground.
>>
>>30342064
Vaporeon flipflops between it being eyeshine and the pupil.
>>
File: 800px-Virgil_Flareon[1].png (360KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Virgil_Flareon[1].png
360KB, 800x450px
>>30342106
I don't think I've ever seen it or any of the others (forgot about Jolteon too) rendered the same way as Flareon though.

But fuck me I just realized that even the anime/official art does this shit too, now I'm really triggered.
>>
>>30340789
>>30342212

Look at the blue parts of the eye in your/OP's image. I can tell you don't draw or do any kind of art. Do you think the white parts of the glare on sunglasses are where human eyes are looking?
>>
>>30342334
Not OP but I think Flareon looks like he has downs no matter where his eyes are looking
>>
File: Virgil_Eeveelutions.png (575KB, 1280x336px) Image search: [Google]
Virgil_Eeveelutions.png
575KB, 1280x336px
>>30342334
No, I don't draw and I definitely understand what you and those other three anons were saying, but why then is literally everything else in the line not drawn/textured this way and instead seems to use them in place of pupils?
>>
File: fat.png (220KB, 844x244px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
220KB, 844x244px
>>30340789
flareon's 3d model is gross
>>
>>30342643
For real, even beyond the weird eye reflection shit, it looks like a hairy doglet
>>
>>30340789

Triggered every time I see the dumb fuck expression on the protagonist's face, along with those painted on immobile eyes. If they could animate every single NPC to have AT LEAST two expressions, why couldn't they do the same to the main character?
>>
>>30342470
>Umbreon is the only Eeveelution with visible pupils
What a weirdo.
>>
>>30342085
or at least make them flop around or something like Magikarp (I get it's supposed to play into the whole pathetic shitmon thing in that case but honestly)

and fucking damnit why can't birdmons just stay on the fucking ground it's not even realistic for them to be flying unless they're using flying moves

>>30342786
this shit seriously triggers me as well, guess the smiling doesn't get me as much since the art style kind of forces you into it but fuck at least turn my head or something like I'm involved in what's happening in front of me
>>
1. Some pokemon haveno eyefocus and they look in two other directions
2. Starters can highfive you but only Basic stages
3. Some pokemon don't have iddle animations
4. Dirst, drops.. in refreshalways appar in the same spot
>>
When learning new move you can't just press B to cancel learning like it always was.
>>
>>30342847
>and fucking damnit why can't birdmons just stay on the fucking ground it's not even realistic for them to be flying unless they're using flying moves

Personaly I would love to see every flying and levitating mon in air while all other Pokemon should stay on ground. Muna for exaple can float but only as iddle pose.
>>
>>30343024
That's obviously so you don't accidentally do it.
At least they don't make you have to confirm it, after having to go through the effort of scrolling.

Heart scales are so fucking easy to get though, it wouldn't even bother be to accidentally not learn a move.
>>
>>30342993
>Starters can highfive you but only Basic stages
that realization was the beginning of the end for my Incineroar desu, and it's just really weird to use in refresh in general since it's just too humanoid, I feel like I'm taking care of a literal retard who can't even use a comb more than a pet
>>
The fact that at least half of the trainers in the battle tree are literally toddlers.

It's not like they even used every trainer type in the game, they just went out of their way to include every single baby-sized trainer.

Also, it just feels like there are way less trainer types this gen. It also feels like the trainer classes are way more normalized this generation. None of them stand out, like Hex Maniac, or the punks, or the Pokemaniac. They're all just regular-ass people in regular-ass clothes. The weirdest they get are the punks, which are just Skull grunts without the bandannas, and don't look nearly as unique as gen 6 punks.

Speaking of which, the defeat poses that the trainers have almost unanimously look stupid. The black girl looks infuriated despite most of them being positive, the preschooler girl is cheering, the short-haired beauty and the male tourist look flat-out stupid, and so on.

Then there's the fact that your mom fucking says Kanto is close enough to go to at any time, yet you can't go. Why go out of your way to have Hau ask if you could go if you can't go anyways? Not to mention that we'll never see Lillie or Lusamine again and we'll never know how Lillie's adventure went or if Lusamine would ever truly be cured.

The fact that the town that Team Skull takes over NEVER gets "fixed" is just fucking lazy. The team has been disbanded, yet not only have the police not cleaned the graffiti, or anything else, but Team Skull grunts are still there, and, besides the ones who sell you the shirt, all say the exact same thing they did when you beat them the first time.

I could go on but at some point it stops being minor shit and being genuine flaws with the gameplay itself.
>>
File: 1466701463285.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466701463285.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>Umbreon is STILL the only Eeveeloution with visible pupils
For fucks sake! It's the current year!
>>
>>30340789
>A-ninetales barely moves in Refresh
>>
>>30340789
How to unsee
Never thought that they were pupils
>>
>>30343411
Because they aren't.
>>
>>30343371
Fuck, I hoped they fixed that too.

Does it at least look less retarded than vanilla Ninetales?

>>30343411
I mean, they technically aren't, but the way they're drawn centered on everything else in the line it really feels like it, which I guess was the point I was trying to make.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.