[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wishlist for Pokemon Stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

1.More Alola Forms "Since it is a new island they can import more variety of Pokemon and have magically adapted to the new land"
2. At most 10 more mega evolutions
3. Go back to Kalos, just to give the game a sense of scale and a post-game?

That's all I got since I have no real problems with Sun and Moon.
>>
>>30338093
Just bring back national dex and have pokebank support by launch. I need to free my dudes.

The whole, return to old region thing, is probably never going to happen again btw
>>
>>30338093
this most likely gonna be the first 3rd version game to be on a new system. so gamefreak needs to go above and beyond. small changes arent enough. A pokemon fan not only has to buy the game but a 200-300 system to play it. I hope we get awesome postgame. gyms would be dope too
>>
>>30338093
>some new pokemon and ubs
>starter evolution forms
>alolan forms of non gen 1 pokemon
>>
>>30338093
I swear if ya boy isn't either a trial captain, gym leader, kahuna, elite four, or champion in this version I'm gonna burn down Gamefreak's headquarters.
>>
I think the main game will be left mostly the same but it will have a shitload of post-game.
>>
>>30338093
FUCK Kalos. Keep that shit away from everything Pokemon-related.
>>
>Game is set a year later
>All the plots have become gyms, and Alola now has a full fledged league
>Since the games will be on a real console they can afford to have more indepth character customization with all different body types similar to battle revolution
>Following Pokemon is a thing again
>Since there will moste likely be more room on the cartridge, and an entire year of development time isnt going to go on just graphics alone, we get Kanto post game with everyone aged up and Kanto adapted Alola mons
>>
>>30338811
>>All the plots have become gyms, and Alola now has a full fledged league
Fuck off.
>>
>>30338671

Its not that bad that he isnt. The Z crystals are basically Alolas badge system. Even though he isnt officially a trial captain he functioned as one anyway.
>>
File: mimikyueatingadonut.png (48KB, 229x330px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyueatingadonut.png
48KB, 229x330px
>>30338093
I know it's extremely minor, BUT I WANT DIFFERENT COSTUMES FOR MIMIKYU!!!
>>
Definitely want more Alola forms. Honestly, other than the Ninetails line and Raichu, didn't care for most. Like, I love the Alola form as a concept, but am utterly indifferent to what we have.
More Megas. The Johto starters, and some select other mons.
>>
>>30338453
I believe the reason that they put the the pokebank to be released later probably is because they are working on porting it to the switch
>>
File: 1476228491806.jpg (61KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1476228491806.jpg
61KB, 500x680px
Heal her
>>
>>30339427
Pokemon bank and the nintenco switch full reveal is in janurary maybe they announce pokemon stars
>>
File: 1EWUU8.png (120KB, 489x563px) Image search: [Google]
1EWUU8.png
120KB, 489x563px
Give these pokemon Megas.

Just put 100 into Vikavolt and Crabominable's speed stat and I'm good.
>>
>>30338093
>NO RAILROADING
>Let the player start on any trial and let levels of areas scale with the player's average level
>Trials will now be 'different for everyone'
>What this can mean is that there's three versions of each trial, and one will be picked at random for you to do each playthrough
>No two playthroughs will be quite the same!
>>
>>30339607
No. Fuck off.
>>
File: images.jpg (42KB, 307x479px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
42KB, 307x479px
>>30339607
>level scaling
>ever good
>>
File: 131698_0.jpg (77KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
131698_0.jpg
77KB, 630x630px
>>30339647
>>30339657
Honestly, the 'level scaling' was mostly just because I couldn't think of how to allow a player to be able to run any trial from the get-go without getting flattened the second they step off the boat...

Duh, just let them grind up before hand. Nevermind.

But maybe let trial mons scale just so you don't steam roll them. Or steam roll them less?
>>
>>30339705
Your idea is retarded and you have no sense of game balance or scale. Quit having ideas because they are bad. You should feel ashamed for letting such garbage flood from your mouth. Endeavor to say less shit in the future.
>>
>>30339579
>give bewear a mega
For what purpose
>>
>>30339447
This. At least a cameo showing she's recovering or has recovered and has a stable mind.
>>
>>30339607
>>Let the player start on any trial and let levels of areas scale with the player's average level
That is a fucking godawful idea. You want to take away from the really well-done narrative and story, the best part about SM?
>>
You know what? I want a completely new idea.

Pokemon Stars being prequel to Pokemon Sun/Moon.

As in 10 years ago.

...sorry but I really would love to have prequel game that answer some unsolved questions that Sun/Moon have left.
>>
1. New Alolan Formes (Preferably non Gen-1)
2. New Mega Evolutions
3. Sequel to Sun/Moon Story
4. Adds Gyms + League in additions to Trials
5. New Necrozma Form
6. New Areas (Maybe a small island or 2, or expand UB space a bit)
7. New Pokemon and UBs (Little chance of it happening, but GF have been trying to be more unpredictable lately)
>>
>>30339579
Eh, I think 5th and 6th gen should get more attention from Megas before they dish out a bunch of 7th gen mons.
>>
>>30339944
8. Scale models to a higher resolution and improve textures
>>
More returning Battle Tree characters. I would like to see a ton of characters ala the PWT. I know that gets difficult when it comes to making new designs for older characters, but they can just slap in the B2W2, XY, and ORAS characters without aging them since they're pretty close in time. As for other characters, I think older rival characters would be pretty cool. Barry, Cheren, Bianca, Hugh, Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor specifically. They'd have to actually go out and call the Generation II rival "Silver" to include him.

In fact, they should just make a Battle Forest in place of the Battle Tower, ala the Battle Frontier in place of the Battle Tower. It would be really cool if the "Battle Legends" were previous protagonists. And the NPCs you face in those facilities can sometimes be the rival character from the game they were in.
>You can find Silver in Ethan and Lyra's facility
>You can find Wally in Brendan and May's facility
>You can find Barry in Lucas and Dawn's facility
>You can find Cheren/Bianca/N in Hilbert and Hilda's facility
>You can find Hugh in Nate and Rosa's facility
>You can find Shauna/Tierno/Trevor in Calem and Serena's facility
>You can find Hau/Gladion in any facility
>All rivals can also appear in the Battle Tree

Have a Battle Cave, Battle Tree, Battle Lake, Battle Waterfall, Battle Path, etc.
>>
File: there is no stars.jpg (61KB, 734x387px) Image search: [Google]
there is no stars.jpg
61KB, 734x387px
>>30338093
>>
Zygarde 100 forme vs. Necrozma mirror forme.

Zygarde is in Alola for a reason, that reason is that Aether and the UBs were disrupting the balance of the world.

In Stars, Faba or someone else finds out how to stabilize the wormhole using methods learned from Sinnoh legends, allowing a Necrozma to cross over in its full form, which you must defeat or catch.

That and:

>1 year timeskip
>the PC from Sun and Moon to be champion with your first cleared E4 team via player sync like BW2
>Gladion gives you the final Type:Null. Lore explains more about the alluded connection to Arceus
>Lillie's return
>Get rid of Hapu that yoda lookin bitch
>>
I can't believe some people still believe we will get new Megas any time soon.

In an interview Masuda specifically said there was no plans to expand the mechanic. Mega Evolutions are done, for now, unless they find a good use for them in a future game (that's exactly what he said).

Get over it.
>>
>>30341297
I'm not fussed, Regional Forms are a better mechanic anyway.
>>
-More Z-Moves
-Kalos + ORAS NPCs on vacation and get 1:1 models
-Battle Tree gets more legacy trainers
-Battle Royale allows Doubles and Triples

This is all assuming Stars is a Switch title
>>
Wtf is this pokemon stars meme
>>
>>30338093
More Alola Forms
New Mega Evolutions
Have the UBs actually do something during the story
Make use of the hundred of empty/construction plots scattered around the region.
>>
Graphics:
>No drops below 30FPS
>Backgrounds in battles greatly touched up
>No more weird shit like trainers dissappearing mid battle if there's too much going on
>Sense of scale restored, Wailord isn't incredibly small anymore
>Overworld graphics largely touched up

Features:
>more alolan pokemon
>keys from B2/W2 return
>new key: double key. all battles are now double battles. should be easier to implement with SOS battles being a thing
>refresh bonuses can be toggled off so you stop critting fucking everything by the end of the game
>super training back in
>There's a new place to grind up level once you've beaten the game
>Festival Plaza made more like Joint Avenue

Difficulty:
>Most trainers use Z-moves
>Trainers use more Pokemon in general
>The wild Pokemon in trials before the fight also have totem bonuses
>Each trial leader does battle you as a required fight
>>
Heres an important update that needs to be done

Let you throw a ball when there are two Pokemon out. With SOS stuff, this is a much needed fix.
>>
>>30341297
Once again, Masuda proves how retarded he is and that he needs to step down for a while.
>>
Toss it aside and make DP remakes, of course.
>>
>>30342879
>All trainers use Z-Moves

What the fuck is wrong with you. I'm all for hardmode or some sort of scaling difficulty, but giving every asshole a 15 second Z-move animation is insane.
>>
>>30338093
How about a story this time? With competent characters?
>>
>more plot between UBs vs. the player

They cause chaos all over Alola and no one bats an eye?

Make Aether Foundation evil again, basically. Maybe then I won't feel like I'm the side character in a visual novel about Lillie.
>>
>>30342989
Why would you want new megas, we can use only one so we'll naturally use only the best.

Z-moves are better, every pokemon can use them.
>>
File: Guzma.png (226KB, 596x358px) Image search: [Google]
Guzma.png
226KB, 596x358px
Why are you fucking retards calling it Pokemon Star? THE SUN IS A STAR YOU DIPSHITS. Eclipse makes way more sense. Your rumors are baseless and nothing but pig shit.
>>
BATTLE

FRONTIER
>>
Realistically?

>one more small island
>expanded UB story
>gyms built on the plots, dunno when they'd fit into the story with Trials and all
>a few new alolan forms (I think even expecting new megas is probably pushing it)
>possibly another new battle facility post-game
>the Jurassic Park safari zone completed.

That's literally all I think we can realistically expect. You're deluding yourself and setting yourself up for major disappointment if "another region/return to Kalos/Kanto/etc" is even remotely on your radar.

And no, its not more possible now because of the switch. 3DS carts have more than enough room for another region. If they were ever going to back to that, they would have by now.
>>
Triple and rotation. Don't give a shit otherwise
>>
multiple save states

if it's gonna be this console hybrid shit then it's time
>>
TRAINERS AND WILD POKEMON SCALE TO YOUR PARTY LEVEL
>>
>>30344010
Never going to happen now that bank is a thing. It would make getting the other starters and multiple legendaries way too easy.
>>
>>30343928
BEFORE someone says there's no way in hell this is happening, consider that this is something that would obviously entice people to double dip for Sun / Moon and the Switch game and also it's something that never happens in the first game of any gen, so it absolutely has a chance

>>30340100
good shit, this will do just fine
>>
>>30343984
What if the jurrassic park safari zone introduces more fossil mons and even "true linage" forms or something, where they're no longer tied to being a rock type due to being a fossil.
>>
>>30338780
>everything Pokémon related

So it's acceptable in other franchises? Maybe Elder Scrolls VI: Kalos?

Fucking retard
>>
>>30338093
-Postgame battling facility, preferably a remade Emerald Frontier
-New areas to explore
-New Alola forms, this time not limited to genwun Pokemon only
-Reworked online, fuck off with the Festival Plaza bullshit
-The return of hordes
-Optimized so that there are no framerate drops during the battle (impossible dream scenario: stable 60 fps)
>>
It needs double the content, at least. Sun and Moon were unacceptably short for a modern day game. Sure, it's fine by the standards set by the other pokemon games, but I'm tired of just paying for the same shit every couple years, I want some REAL fucking innovations.

More Ultra Beasts and more Ultra Beast lore. I don't give a fuck about Looker or the International police, I wanna know what makes Ultra Beasts unique and what Ultra Space is like.

Let me go to Kanto so I can see how Lillie does on her adventure and see how Lusamine's mental state progresses. It's bullshit that mom says "Kanto is close enough to go to at any time!", yet you can't go to Kanto. I mean, I certainly don't love Kanto, but it's better than nothing, and I'd rather have Lillie's story be concluded rather than leaving it on an eternal cliffhanger.

Fix the fucking pokemon distribution. Have there be unique pokemon all over the region, not just in tiny specific areas. I don't wanna fight the same fucking zubats and Raticates I've been fighting for the past 20 years, I wanna see some fucking variety.

This is a basic one, but a fucking difficulty option. Have hard mode provide better AI, trainers have more pokemon, higher levels in general, make it so that you don't get free dodges/endures/crits in battle for touching your pokemon, etc.

Improve the Battle Tree/endgame area, at least to the point where it's equal to Gen 6. The fucking Battle Tree is the most pathetic endgame area since Gen 2. All you get is the IV guy and the BP shop; even fucking OR/AS had the move tutors and the second daycare, that game's post-game makes Sun and Moon look like total garbage.

That about sums up my major requests, although god knows that they'd never happen.
>>
>>30343919
Stars is apperentely the codename for Sun and Moon port for Nintendo Switch. Yes, port, not even a 3rd version.
>>
>>30338093
>he thinks Stars is real
Check my triple satan six and fuck off
>>
>>30344221
>>
>>30343800
>Every Pokemon can use them

That's the problem.
>>
>>30344484
Why?
>>
It'll be a remake of Fire Red/Leaf Green but with the Sevii islands replaced with Alola
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.