[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hacked (but legal) giveaway v4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 11

File: Pok%C3%A9mon.full.2037360.jpg (202KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
Pok%C3%A9mon.full.2037360.jpg
202KB, 640x594px
It's that time again. Today we've got 2 special new ultra beasts, pic related and xurkitree.

As usual, optimal spread, items, moves, natures for competitive battle but also still has time for you to level with it and bond as your bro.

All pokemon are "legal" which means they are indistinguishable from a legit one and can be used online.

I also have leftovers from yesterday.

>12x Nihelego
>9x Xurkitree
>6x Alola Sandslash + holding ABILITY CAPSULE + 6x non shiny
>9x Shiny Type: Null
>5x Shiny and 5x Normal Marowaks
>6x Tapu Lele and 5x Fini

To make this easy for me because GTS is cancer, follow these instructions carefully.
If i skip you, it's because GTS is a buggy piece of shit. Reconnect to the internet and re-upload.

>IGN
>Wingull on the GTS, request one of the above pokemon
>Which one you want and why you want this specific one to love as your bro/waifu
>Which pokegirl is your fave and why
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Paige
Deposited: Wingull (f) lv 7
I'd love a Tapu Lele since she looks really cute and I want to build a team around her
Fav Pokegirl is Acerola. Didn't think I'd like her at first but she was surprisingly funny and cute when she does her Z-Move.
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Cory
Putting up a level 6 wingull in a pokeball, message is "I want
trade for treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg"
I want Xurkitree so that I can undergo electroshock conversion
My favorite pokegirl is Iris because she has big hair!
>>
>>30337216
Sent, acerola is the BEST.

>>30337238
Ayyy, just sent you over a xurkitree for your "mike pence" experience!
>>
Male Wingull
Level: 6

IGN: Joger
Message is: Please Trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance

Reasons why I want Type Null is because it has been through a lot and it needs the love of a compasionate Trainer.

Thanks in advance <3
>>
>>30337301
Just got! Thank you so much! If you have any left afterwards, I have another mon I'd like to get but I'll wait for others first.
>>
>>30337331
sent
>>
>>30337301
Thanks, I'll remember this moment even when I like poosi
>>
Favorite poke Girl, Cynthia. She knows a lot of the Sinnoh Mythology and that's amazing for me <3
>>
IGN: Tyler
Deposited: Wingull (F) Lvl 6
I'd like a alolan marowak because he looks like a bro and is a cool fire twirler
My favorite pokegirl is chicken-chan because she is adorable and has a cute hat
>>
Hello again anon.

IGN Jerms
Wingull level 8 Pokeball
Xurkitree pls!
He is genuinely the only UB I like. I love his artwork and he is a disgusting special Atk sweeper.

Once again Misty is Waifu for fetish reasons ;)

Thanks again anon!
>>
>>30337451
sent

>>30337431
can't seem to find you
>>
>>30337086
IGN Gabriel
Deposited Wingull Male lvl 6
I want a Nihilego because been thinking about doing a sandstorm team around Nihilego.
Fav is Gardenia, because she is a leader from my fav type
>>
>>30337487
Thanks anon, any mon that can get tail glow is worth playing.
>>
Ign Cody
Put up for type: null because he is best dog chimera
Roxie is my favorite poke girl because punk lolis are the best
>>
>>30337487
Let me try again
Deposited a lvl 44 male murkrow
Hope that's ok
>>
>>30337500
Sent. I legit thought i would hate all the ultra beasts but nihilego's grown on me.

Perhaps i'm under the effects of her neurotoxins <.<
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Sebastian
Level 1 male Wingull deposited
Xurkitree looks like MA BOI GUZMA and I love him for it
My fave girl is Acerola. I didn't like her at first, but she and Nanu have grown on me
>>
>>30337086
IGN Luna
Nihilego cause I want to wear a jellyfish hat
Favorite poke girl has to be Sabrina
>>
IGN: Antonyo
Wingull Level 5 (f)
I'd like a Shiny Marowak because I want it to shove its bone in my ass as I scream in pleasure

My favorite pokegirl is Rosa because her ass is perfect and I can imagine us sitting on Village Bridge in Unova enjoying a lovely night sky

Thanks OP
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Aidan
Put lvl 5 male wingull on gts with message "I want to fill my Pokedex."
I want a shiny type null because it is my favorite pokemon this generation and I want to raise it and I want to love it <3

My favorite pokegirl would be Courtney from team magma because she's the cutest thing to exist, and I love how weird and robotic she is.

Thanks anon
>>
>>30337564
Thanks anon, another member for my weather team.
>>
IGN: Bryson
Lv21 Male Wingull
Tapu Lele is CUTE
Alolan Anabel is pretty cool 10/10

Thanks in advance
>>
IGN Is kemi
Deposited a level 7 male wingul named Phil to the gts
I want a nihilego because it reminds me of Lilie and she is my new favorite poke girl since the new games have been out
>>
>>30337558
Sent

>>30337562
found you and then you vanished <.<

>>30337592
sent

>>30337621
the world would be a much more fun place if we all wore jellyfish hats ;)

sent

>>30337624
fucking kekked, keep the funny responses up guys

can't seem to find you though, try reuploading

>>30337628
sent
>>
IGN: Chief

Deposited a Lvl 22 Wingull humorously nicknamed It's a Bird from Wonder Trade.

I'd like a Tapu Lele for two reasons. One reason is primarily due to the typing(I need muh coverage). And the other is because of the design. It's fucking cute as hell and made for cuddle.

Fav Pokegirl has to be Skyla. That outfit tho. But Acerola is gaining ground cause cute and pure
>>
>>30337562
Got sniped
Deposited a lvl 10 male grubbin
>>
File: 1382797538484.gif (244KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1382797538484.gif
244KB, 540x360px
>>30337086
IGN: You
Lv 5 Wingull.
Nihelego. I need the pretty pokemon. It's a pretty drug pokemon with it's rock poison typing. It's also the only other Ultra Beast other than Kartana that I like.
>>
IGN: Jaden
Wingull
I'd like a Shiny Marowak cuz he's fuckin sick
Mallow/Lillie
>>
IGN is muffin, deposited for a lele because she's cute! cute! cute!! Not sure about favorite overall pokegirl but my favorite this gen is mina, I love cute retards and fairy types
>>
>>30337681
sent

>>30337678
sent
>>
>>30337086
IGN is Ghouls
Wingull lv 7 female
i want a shiny marowak because he was one of my favorite gen 1 mons, and his alolan form is cool
wicke because i like older motherly types
>>
>>30337683
Re uploaded

Should be the same thing, level 5 female wingull
>>
>>30337086
IGN: JF
lvl 14 male Wingull up
I would like Type: Null because he looks just like my mom's chimera.
Iris because she has cool hair.
>>
>>30337086

IGN: Wes
Deposited: Level 6 Female Wingull in Quick Ball
I would like a Nihilego because I'm really interested in aquatic sealife and Nihilego is obviously based on a jellyfish so that's great. Plus hey cool typing.
I have a major soft spot for Skyla, red hair is a major weakness of mine.
>>
>IGN: Esme
>Deposited: Basic as FUCK level 6 Wingull in a Nest Ball.

Firstly, I would like to exchange it for a Type: Null because fuck having to wait until postgame to obtain one. I want to bond with one throughout my trial challenge.

Lastly, my favorite pokegirl is Poke Beans! She might be hard on the outside, but on the inside is a soft, chewy center that's sweeter than a Combee's honey. I love her!
>>
>>30337086
Welcome back, OP!

IGN Ctop for based jelly beast

Ultra Beasts are a game changer. One of the best new additions added in years.

Best Pokegirl is still Rosa but to keep it related, today Lillie is our girl.
>>
>>30337686
sent, YFW lele is the most sadistic of the tapus (i'm not joking)

>>30337702
can't find you rn

>>30337755
sent
>>
File: IMG_3875.png (84KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3875.png
84KB, 894x894px
Hey sorry op not trying to hijack your thread was just wondering does anyone Have a timid ash-greninja they arnt planning on using i have a bashful one that I can trade.If there's a specific pokemon you want I'll try to get it for ya

I know this is a pretty shity trade just hoping some nice anon might wanna trade

Pls and thankyou if anyone can help me out with this

My fc is 2552-5239-0191
>>
Bran

Alolan Marowak, it was my star throughout my playthrouhh and it's super kawaii as purple.

Favorite grill is Lillie because she's an independent protagonist who don't need no ultrabeast
>>
>>30337790
Please op
>>30337699
>>
>>30337086
since i don't have a wingull on me and dont wanna miss out, ill put a wimpod instead if you dont really mind. if so ill go and catch one depending on if theres still time.
IGN: Secundus
Pokemon deposited: Level 41 Male Wimpod
Pokemon wanted: Shiny Sandslash
Why I want: Have a normal shiny sandslash I raised way back in the day when it was my favourite bro and I didnt realize it was a shitmon. Now I can have an ice one? Please.
Favourite pokegirl? Cheryl from DPP, always healing my pokemon and being general waif throughout the forest and her style is the best. So excited for gen 4 remakes and her so we can hopefully get a new load of r34 or just art in general.
>>
IGN: Tyler
Wingull is lv6 male
I'd like an Alolan Sandslash because I love being destroyed by fire moves and I don't want to do it alone
Fave pokegirl is Olivia from this game because look at her
>>
IGN: Sen
Put up a level 20 wingull.
I want a Nihilego because its pretty, and I think the most otherworldly ultra beast. I can see the others as their respective types, but nihilego is such a weird rock/poison. Getting one with good IVs is going to be near impossible too.
May is probs my poke waifu.

Thanks dude.
>>
IGN: Joey
Level 5 wingull
Nihilego, because of that cool type combo and it is a cute. Would be cool to see what you can do with it.
Favorite pokegirl is Phoebe because ghost is a favorite of mine and I love the flower themed outfit.
>>
i just assigned my game a gamesync id because i wanted to participate in some of these global missions, but now the game wont let me go online without checking my save data on their global link website

will my game get fucked because i have some 6IV ditto i've been using for breeding in my boxes?
>>
>>30337768
sent

>>30337725
sent

>>30337786
can't find you, reupload

also, are the ultrabeasts legendaries?

if so, this would make qt jellyfish our first official poison legend woulden't it?
>>
IGN: Aria
Lvl 5 Male Wingull
I would like a Tapu Lele cause she is cute and want one with good stats

Cynthia is the best pokegirl because shes the best the champion
>>
>>30337831
Nevermind, i just got a level 11 female wingull from wondertrade so ill put that up instead. Also its just the generic please trade pokemon with me message now.
>>
File: kahili_fanart.png (4KB, 251x352px) Image search: [Google]
kahili_fanart.png
4KB, 251x352px
>>30337790
Realized that I spelt it wrong cause I spelt it like in the OP post.
>>
I'll take any of the shinies, if you're out of marowak just let me know... I'm tired or grinding :'

Posted Machoke named Randy Savage
IGN Emilio
Fill my dex
>>
>>30337883
>>30337786
Ok, this gull gave me a lot of trouble yesterday as well. It's getting released.

New gull upped.
>>
File: 1456452386903 (2).jpg (59KB, 390x385px) Image search: [Google]
1456452386903 (2).jpg
59KB, 390x385px
>>30337790
>This guardian deity of Akala is guilelessly cruel. The fragrant aroma of flowers is the source of its energy.
>guilelessly cruel
>cruel
MFW I read the Pokedex entry. I can't tell whether that's awesome or terrifying. I just wanted hugs. Better give it all the rainbow beans.

Thanks for the adorable death incarnate OP. You da best.
>>
>>30337902
sent

>>30337861
sent

>>30337938
sent
~~~
one tapu lele left

running out of xurkitree and nihelego too
>>
>>30337991
>>>30337861 (You)
>sent
bless you
>>
>>30337978
Touch the tentacle. It hates it but do it. I swear on me mum it's worth it.
>>
IGN: Markis
Lv7 Male Wingull Ultra ball
Xurkitree to shock my ass
Olivia converted me to brown girls
>>
>>30337978
>guilelessly cruel
At least she's sincere about it.
>>
>>30337431
sent
>>
>>30338006
ayyy what are you and your new xurkitree gonna get up to :P
>>
>>30337754
Having internet problems at the moment,
I think it should be up this time
Level 5 Wingull (f)
>>
>>30338050
Hopefully it shocks me into a new existence
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Selene
I'd like a Tapu Fini because it seems like an amazing stallbreaker/defogger and the design is rad.
My favorite pokegirl is Phoebe because she a cute. My favorite for this gen is Olivia, and it's a shame she didn't get much character development. Both girls tick off all the hotness boxes for me.
>>
>>30337871
sent

>>30337767
sent
>>
>>30337939
IGN Emilio
Machoke named Randy Savage
Any shiny Nulls left?
>>
>>30337786
dipping for Xurk. With or without confirmation of being based off ya boi, It's still a great design.
>>
Hey OP, Appreciate the giveaway. You the man.

IGN - Kosta
Lvl 7 Wingull
Requesting Nihelgo - Cute Imouto Eldrict terror to pal around with
Nebby because _____pew
>>
>>30338122
Wait oh shit bless you I didn't see you traded!!! Good feels and vibes for a lifetime <3
>>
IGN: Ellie
Wingul/6/Male
I would like a Marowak(Shiny if you have one) because Ghost types are my favorite, and Marowak is a pretty bitchin poke to begin with.
Fav pokegirl is Caitlin circa BW.
Message is wanting a poke that's strong in battles.
>>
IGN: Massimo
Wingull (male, lvl 8)
Xurkitree because dat spec attack sweep and I love the punny name
Obviously May because Sapphire is best game and dank maymays
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Chicken-Chan
Wingull lvl 5 m
I would like Nihilego because i love poison types and its a jellyfish
plumeria is my fave pokegirl because shes a poison type gal
>>
>>30338110
sent
also spotted chicken-chan, sent to you

>>30338155
sent
>>
Put up a male level six one for the electric ultra beast. In game name is Guille and message is please trade Pokémon with me. I like Lusamine for being the first female villain and her glam look
>>
>>30338001
Those fucking eyes that Lele does when you touch it. And that, I don't know what to call it, when you keep doing it is cute as fuck.

It was fucking worth it.
>>
IGN: mezabaru
Lv5 Male Wingull
alola sandsash ability capsule shiny
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Alex
Deposited: wingull male lvl 5
Would like a Marowak, shiny if there are still any left, but can be not shiny. I want a Marowak because he was the first pokemon i caught before my brother and I am a ghost trainer, so alola Marowak was a dream come true.
Best pokegirl is either Flannery because she was awesome back in Ruby and Phoebe because she was a ghost elite 4
>>
>>30338176
sent

running low on UB's, still have loads of sandslash and marowak and null

>>30338221
sent
>>
>>30338251
sent
>>
>>30338261
what shiny's do you still have?
>>
IGN: Joseph
Deposited: Wingull, Level 7, Male, Repeat Ball

I'd like a Xurkitree if you would be so kind
>>
>>30337883
UB's aren't legendaries AFAIK. Wrong BST, being able to catch multiple in one version of the game, etc.
>>
IGN: FupaVirus
Wingul
Want Topu Lele. She's OP and has awesome pokedex entry.
Gotta go with may because of those tights.
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Jane
I want Type: Null
I put up a Lv 23 Male Zubat

Thank you!
>>
File: tumblr_ogn9ryR1OD1r4y7nzo1_1280.png (25KB, 809x732px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogn9ryR1OD1r4y7nzo1_1280.png
25KB, 809x732px
>>30337086
Hey quick question.

Love this guy and injected mine with perfect IVs, can I use it online?
>>
>>30338261
IGN: Seth
Deposited: Wingull female lvl 6
Would love a shiny type: null
>>
>>30338302
sandslash, null and marowak

>>30338311
sent and I AM NOW OUT OF XURKITREE

>>30338321
interesting. so they're just really strong, shame cause i think nihlego would have made a great poison legend.

>>30338347
You *should* be able to, as long as everything matches up i believe there's no way of telling. Remember UB's are shiny locked.

>>30338238
sent mate
>>
Hey OP, are you taking votes for the next pokey?
>>
Offerer- Aaron
Wingull- male, lvl 22, holding a beast ball
I'd like a sandlash if you still have one. Sandslash has been my bro since Leaf Green. This generation, he hasnt let me down.
Favorite poke girl is GLADION.
>>
>>30337086
>>30338261
>>30338350
>>30338375
Type: Null is my favorite and is so damn cool. Making a clay one IRL
>>
>>30338375
Yeah just edited IVs and EVs. I know they're shiny locked but I was wondering if maxed IV ultra beasts are seen as legal.
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Jeffy
Wingul in
Want Shiny Marowak for my dad because he's his favorite pokemon.
Ty OP
>>
Pity about the electric christmas tree.

Do you mind if I nab a sandslash? I do love my winter sports.

IGN Ctop

Wulfric is best ice leader although ice waifus are always great.
>>
>>30338375
Nihelego
IGN: mezabaru
Lv5 feMale Wingull named nihelgo
if your feeling nice or any leftover tapu's
>>30337086
>>
>>30338333
sent I AM NOW OUT OF LELE (still have fini)

>>30338389
yea but i won't be on until late tonight, going out for dinner

throw down votes for what you think might be a cool pokemon to do

>>30338419
i mean, people are going to KNOW it's been hacked but i don't think they can prove it, because you can legally get it (by being insane lucky)

>>30338400
sent, what would you do with gladion?
>>
>>30338445
Wingul is level 6 male, sorry
>>
>>30338445
pokegirl is Misty. Gotta go OG
>>
>>30338261
You can ignore this for being greedy but if you still have marrow whack, it doesn't have to be shiny. Name is Guille, message is please trade Pokémon with me and I also like Erika for representing elegance so well
>>
>>30338375
It might not technically be a legend but sand jelly is the best we could have ever hoped for.

>>30338462
Do the other guardians/UBs please.
>>
IGN: MAC
Pokemon: level 6 M JPN Wingull
Want: Sandslash (shiny?) because Sandslash was always my number two from Nidoking. I don't know how much of an upgrade the Ice/steel has been for him, but it really made me happy that he got some love.
Who: Without a doubt, Flannery. She had a cute design in RSE, but her try-hard attitude in the remakes really cemented my favor for her.
>>
Deposited a level 7 female wingull named Mimi
I want to help type null take off that ugly hat.
Favorite poke girl is olivia because she's the black milf I've always wanted to dominate me
>>
>>30338462
Hey boss, any luck on >>30338150 ?
>>
>>30338445
sent

>>30338510
sent
>>
IGN: Lorenc
Level 5, Male Wingull

I would like one of the shiny Alolan Marowak please. Recently, I got a shiny Cubone, in a Pokemon Fangame. Therefore, by using this Marowak, I can just pretend that they are one and the same, and use it for actual competition. Plus I just love Marowak's design and their portrayal in Sun/Moon.

I've got to say my favorite Poke-Girl is Lana. Her sarcasm and blatent lies come together to make an absolutely hilarious character, her trial is also the one that gave me the most trouble.

Thank you in advance!
>>
IGN: Addison
Deposited: Level 1 male Wingull
Basic message
I would like a shiny Marowak because I've got a weakness for it and have had one since Gen 1. Always thought it looked cool.
Best pokegirl is a tie for me between Touko/Hilda and Misty because short shorts do things to me.
>>
IGN: Luna
Deposited: Wingull (M) Lvl 6
I'd like a Mihelego because I really love Poison types, its just nailed me.
My favorite pokegirl is Sabrina, she gave me that strange Psy fetish of mine.
Thanks.
>>
Wingull UP
IGN bijoh
I want nihilego 'cuz I want a cool hat
Fav pokegirl is acerola, when Isaw her... Oh god
>>
>>30338526
Awesome, thanks a bunch. Not to sound greedy, but is it one mon per visitor? If it is, at least I got the one I wanted.
>>
>>30337738
>>30338526
quick bump because it's pretty far up
>>
>>30338150
idk can't find you, reup

>>30338519
sent

>>30338555
sent

>>30338585
it is until the thread gets more quiet

>>30338535
sent
>>
>>30338336
Fuck I am a retard who didnt see that I needed to put up Wingull
Jane
Wingull Level 21 Male
I want Type Null because it looks cool, a dog knight
My favorite girl is Marley because of her outfit
>>
>>30337086
>>30338261
>>30338350
>>30338375
>>30338410
>>30338462
>>30338526
>>30338621
IGN: Seth
Put up lvl 6 female wingull
Looking for Shiny Null

wanted to add my friend bought me moon and I want to do him a favor in return
>>
>>30337621
>>30338555
Damn, the world is small...
>>
>>30338621
>it is until the thread gets more quiet
Understood. Good luck to the other anons.
>>
>>30338625
sent

>>30338505
sent you a regular
>>
>>30338690
Thanks op. You're awesome, have an excellent day
>>
>>30338350
sent
>>
>>30338559
Damn forgot
Lvl 6 female
>>
File: dont.png (9KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
dont.png
9KB, 700x496px
>>30337831
Have I been missed?
>>
>>30338548
Retard alert. My Wingull is a FEMALE. Message is still "Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance." and it's level is 1.
>>
>>30338594
>>30338621
b-buddy?
>>
>>30338559
sent

one jellyfish waifu left

a few sandslash left

one shiny marowak

a few regulars

a few nulls

a few finis

>>30338752
>>30338775

can't find you, reupload
>>
>>30338548
>>30338769
Making sure my shit is all connected here. If it has to be a regular Marowak i'm a-ok with that too btw OP.
>>
>>30337086
IGN Lunette
level 10 male Wingull
asking for Nihilego because it reminds me of Bloodborne, and i named my Lunala Moon Presence
Sabrina has always been my favourite pokegirl because i like kuudere girls and telekinesis is awesome
>>
>>30338784
ok, reuploaded
>>
>>30338784
Wingull up
IGN: Stad
Level: 11
Looking for a type: null
>>
IGN Simon
Nihelego because i want to protect that jellyfish girl.
Lana because she reminds me of myself; usually deadpan but trying to be funny.

Thank you, OP.
>>
>>30338838
>continued:: Asking for Type: Null cause he was one of my favorite mons since his announcement and I really don't want to evolve him but also need to complete my dex.

Also favorite girl: Gardenia... something about that midriff
>>
>>30338831
sent, OUT OF JELLYFISH
>>
>>30338954
>literally the last person on the list

hot damn, thanks man

>>30338851
i'm so sorry :<
>>
Where are you going for dinner, OP?
>>
>>30337086
Sean
Wingull up
Requesting Shiny Marowak or Shiny Type: Null
I love me some shinies and plan on using them for battles.
Olivia is beautiful because she was designed that way.
>>
8 sandslash, 5 tapu fini, 3 shiny null, 1 shiny marowak, 4 regular marowak

>>30338974
italian
>>
ING: Holly
Deposited: wingull level 6

I'd love a type:null because it looks great and I want to build a team around it
Fav pokegirl: Cynthia, she's really cute and the best champion
>>
>>30338833
>>30339003
still no luck?
>>
>>30338994
>>30339021
can't find either of you, reupload
>>
>>30338548
>>30338769
>>30338814
Do I need to re-up, OP?
>>
IGN: Nyctores

Deposited: Lvl 5 Male Wingull

I'd like a Xurkitree because it's almost Christmas and I need christmas lights

My favorite pokegirl is chicken-chan because she's so bubbly
>>
>>30338972
Well, darn.

Well, how about Shiny Marowack?
Simone
I hear he is fun.
Lana is still my fav.
>>
>>30339059
i think so, sometimes it shits itself and just won't show up. i'm refreshing the page every 10 sec and doing whoever appears for me with a name i recognise.

>>30339063
none left sorry mate
>>
>>30337086
IGN Ozka
Female wingull lvl 5
Regular marowak purely because I like the way they spin those flaming bones
Greta. Athletic girls are one of my top fetishes. Also she happens to be the first frontier brain that I've managed to beat.
>>
>>30339107
re-upped before getting your post anyway. hopin' it works. thanks a bunch, man.
>>
>>30338784
IGN- Ryuuktsu
lvl 6 Male Wingull (Want Sandslash)
Would like Sandslash because it definitely looks pretty cool, and I'm interested in messing in comp with it.
Serena is probably my favorite, just because of her character song and the short hair style.And of course she grabs that smooch
>>
>>30339058
reuploaded
>>
IGN: Tommy
Deposited: Lv23 Staryu

I'd appreciate a Nihilego, jellyfishbro has grown on me.
Fav pokegirl is Acerola...loli AND ghost trainer AND qt? SOLD.
>>
>>30339091
sent, just regular marowak now

got 3 left

>>30339156
sent

>>30339182
out of jellyfishes now
>>
>>30339182
shit my b wasnt reading, gotta grab a wingull
>>
IGN:Eric
Deposited: Level 6 female Wingull. Want a regular Marowak
I want a regular Marowak because I really like the design and it's really good competitively
Fave pokegirl: Hilda. She just does things for me
>>
>>30339003

Would it be safe to double dip for a sandslash yet?

I don't mind if it's not shiny, it would be purely for breeding purposes.
>>
>>30338838

Wingull up
IGN: Stad
Level: 11
Asking for Type: Null cause he was one of my favorite mons since his announcement and I really don't want to evolve him but also need to complete my dex.

Also favorite girl: Gardenia, her midriff is killer

Reupped,
>>
File: shinyalolanmarowak.png (7KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
shinyalolanmarowak.png
7KB, 120x120px
Dang, was hoping for a shiny marowak then the thread got quiet.
>>
>>30339221
go ahead
>>
>>30339150
Ok, I'm pulling this Wingull back and putting a different one up.

Male level 1 Wingull.
IGN is Addison
Please trade Pokemon with me, yadda yadda.
Marowak because he's been my bro since gen 1.
Misty because fiesty red head in short shorts.

Wondering if the problems i'm having is related to the fact these are newly bred Wingulls.
>>
Hey OP, could I double dip for a type: null?
>>
Anon do you have any more shiny type null?
Asking the one who requested it yesterday.
>>
>>30339312
yes i have 3 left

>>30339286
sent
>>
>>30337086

>Cyneric
>Wingull, L7 female
> Alola Sandslash w/Ability Capsule because I wanna raise one. I always wanted to do so. Love its design.
>Wicke because she's a sweetheart.
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Zeal

Wingull Lvl 5: I want to fill my dex with other languages

Sandslash! Because I love Steel and Ice and sandslash is my favorite gen one. We'll be best buds

Hmmmm as in any pokegirl?
Acerola probably is top
>>
>>30337086
Still giving stuff out OP?
>>
>>30339321
Yessssss. Thank you, mate. You're the best. Is it possible to double-dip for an alolan Sandslash?
>>
>>30338784
reuploading in a moment, thanks. Same specifications as before,
>>30338752
>>
>>30339354
Also, in case you didnt see before, its a level 11 female wingull now, not a wimpod.
>>
IGN: Atrum
LVl 24 female wingUll up.
Would really love to have a type null. Primarily because I'd like to actually have a set team before post game, but also just like his design alot.
Serena because short skirt and thigh highs are a weakness. Thanks in advance if you still got em still
>>
>>30339280
Cheers, anon. Have a nice dinner.

>As it races through the snowfields..
>65 speed

I'm not even sure what I can do with this but it's still a great mon.
>>
>>30339321
Can I get a shiny type null then please anon? If its. Not too much to ask nickname it Rei. I don't have a Wingull so im posting a Finneon (no wingull sorry) F lvl 16 in regular ball. Thanks OP. Bless you
>>
going to take a break, my head hurts from doing this.

i'll be on later tonight, hope i helped some people out
>>
>>30339201
Thank you for the Marowak, op
>>
>>30339533
Thanks for the Sandslash!
>>
>>30339533
Ahh damn, do I need to reup >>30338838 ? Just really trying to get a type: null if you ever get the chance but I understand
>>
Ign: k
Lvl 10 male wingull
Type null because he's edgy and looks pretty cute with the little fish fin tail
Pic related because I like grass type and am a sucker for traditional japanese qtpies
>>
OP, if we can get a second, I have a female, lvl 6 wingull up holding a max potion. Would LOVE a type null.
>>
>>30339533
Aw damn. OP hope you get a chance to get to me! Rest well
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Phil
Deposited a lv 5 F Wingull
Xurkitree, Guzma is my favorite character for being both a bug specialist, and having much more background and character than most of the other baddies throughout the series, the fact that he looks like Xurkitree makes us connect on a spiritual level.
My fave pokegirl has got to be Bianaca, I'm big on curves, and she was my waifu throughout all of gen V and beyond
>>
>>30339912
>>30339533
>>
Ign: REBOUND
lvl 6 male wingull

I want a XURKITREE because as an electrician I feel it goes with my aesthetic.

My fave poke girl is Hex Maniac because I want to bury my face in her hair.
>>
Is there anything left?
>>
>>30337086
IGN: Lemon
Deposited level 7 male Wingull.
I really want Nihilego because it has my favorite ultra beast design and has that sweet story relevance, but the one I got in game has a bad nature and I can't afford to get moon atm.
Fav girl would have to be Mallow, because cute.
>>
Op is dead tired
>>
OP, are you doing more tomorrow?
>>
>>30339533
I deposited a Wingull for a Type: Null if you have any
OT is Morgan.
>>
>>30337086
>Marowak (either) seems cool would like one if possible.
IGN: Zee
Deposited: Wingull lvl 8 male
Pokegrill: Dawn is my OG pokecrush but I think I like Lillie best now
>>
Tfw i missed all of these giveaways
Hopefully OP comes back, would like all of them but I will be leaving shortly so the type null is fine if possible.
I put a level 21 female Meowth, Ign is leam. Also Lillie because Z-powered duh.
>>
File: 9221227.jpg (57KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
9221227.jpg
57KB, 294x313px
>>30339533
I hope you repeat the Salazzle giveaway, I missed it yesterday, Anyway you are great OP
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.