[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TM67 Smart Strike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: f.png (246KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
246KB, 267x200px
>only compatible with 29 mons
>only 5 of which get STAB
>no gen VII mons learn it besides some tapus and ubs

why the fuck did we get a fucking steel type aerial ace with shit distribution as a TM instead of any of the new terrain moves

dont even get me started on confide still existing
>>
DP remakes...that's the only explanation
>>
>>30336791
Dhelmise gets it.
>>
>>30336791
better question: why did they make leech life a TM when the only two pokemon who can use it successfully are golisopod and buzzwolde

>>30336847
Why the fuck would you use that stupid shit instead of Anchor Shot
>>
>>30336883
it's an 80 power drain move. That alone makes it one of the better tm's, especially since I find it's compatible with a shit load of pokemon
>>
>>30336938
it has worse coverage than giga drain, over half the mons that get it have better special attack and the only pokemon that need bug coverage are U-turners and Jolteon for killing celebi
>>
>>30336791
>rhydon gets it
>kommo-o doesn't
>it's 4x weak to fairies and they resist both its' stab
>>
>>30336791
>Tapu Fini gets Smart Strike because of that big swordfish point
>gen 7
>make a water/fairy swordfish Pokemon
>make a striking steel type move
>make the water/fairy swordfish Pokemon learn the striking steel type move
It's like they're toying with us on purpose.
>>
>>30337022
What about Crobat? Otherwise, at best for dealing with its Psychic weakness, it gets Pursuit and Feint Attack, neither of which are reliable for damage.
>>
>smart strike was the name of a race horse
>rapidash gets it
>>
>>30336791
>confide
at least make it lower by 2, holy shit GF youre so disappointing
>>
>>30337094
>poison jab

wow so hard
>>
>>30336883
>better question: why did they make leech life a TM when the only two pokemon who can use it successfully are golisopod and buzzwolde

I used that on my Salazzle for a good portion of the game until I got a third special move. It was actually pretty good on her despite not using her main attacking stat.
>>
At the very least it gives Kartana a Steel STAB move.
>>
>Smack Down is still a TM
>Round is still a TM
>Echoed Voice is still a TM
>QUASH IS STILL A TM
>Embargo is still a TM
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.