[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apolgize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 234x216px
Apolgize
>>
>>30330493
>Complete form is temporary
>Still cucked

I won't deny that it is good, but it just being a side quest in SM and not really be a permanent forme is just lame.

At least Coil/D-Dance makes this thing insanely good along with Thousand Arrows and E-Speed, even before it has transformed with power construct.

Just a shame that it doesn't keep Aura Break just to fit the lore better and that it Core Enforcer got gimped.
>>
>>30330493
>shitmon in ubers
No
>>
>>30330493
Nah. It's gimmicky, and for the exact same amount of effort, you could still just buttfuck teams with a P-Don, Xerneas, Darkrai core like everyone else.
>>
>>30330493
>Temporary forme
>Ability is the forme change
>It lacks an actual ability
>Is only a petty side quest
>Filhty gimmick so filthy casuals can enjoy themselves
>Dex entry says its stronger than Xerneas & Yveltal, it isn't. especially since it lacks Aura Break
>Masuda & Ohmori assraped Zygarde during the whole development of SM

Bonus:
>game freak are incompenent
>>
>>30332647
The fact that Zygarde is pushed into sidequest territory means that nobody knows or cares that you have managed to smuggle the pokemon that restores order to the world into all of the major plot points.
Imagine, for a second, if the plot changed a bit if you had managed to assemble a 50% Zygarde before the Ultra Wormhole opened. Imagine if Zygarde presented another solution to the problem. Imagine if everyone was loosing their shit about the legendary Pokemon of Alola, and you were all like "Psh, whatever bitches. Mah green snake has this." Imagine if GF outsourced the story script to someone competent for like, two weeks and let them work their magic on it.
>>
>>30333060
I understand your point, but I wish that the side quest had more relevance to Zygarde itself, it's pretty much a fetch quest that rewards you with a gimmick.

Collecting all the cells and cores is not a bad side quest, it is the reward for completing it that is bad. Just imagine that the Cube with all the cores and cells just acted as the DNA Splicer when interacting Zygarde with it. Choosing to keep the Complete form with Aura Break would just be wonderful for the lore.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.