[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: nanu.png (222KB, 447x516px) Image search: [Google]
nanu.png
222KB, 447x516px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30326443
Jojo reference.
>>
File: 221px-Sun_Moon_Nanu.png (153KB, 221x597px) Image search: [Google]
221px-Sun_Moon_Nanu.png
153KB, 221x597px
My name is Nanu. I'm 33 years old. My house is on the Ula’ula Island, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as the Kahuna of the island, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone
>>
File: shigecha.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shigecha.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30326697
>>
>>30326443
He hates his job.
>>
>>30326697
>strongest mon is a cat, also uses a ghost
>black hole eclipse kinda looks like Bites the dust's rewind power
>>
>>30326697
Is this a Code Geass reference?
>>
>>30327457
Jojo
>>
>>30326443
Grumpy Captain is best captain

>that awkward silence
>not giving a fuck about team skull living next door
>dont bother but made it possible for the MC to enter the town and get rid of team skull

very smart but I'm afraid he suffers from depression
>>
>>30327553
Nah, he's just one of those grumpy types that likes to live alone. He reminds me of my grandpa. He's a nice enough guy who'll let you into his house and even buy you dinner, but prefers if everyone else fucks off once in a while. Plus, he likes cats.
>>
>>30327553
>The fact that he didn't bother showing up in the league and basically said "fuck you" to Kukui when he asked him to join
>>
>>30326443
So many of the Z-move poses seem to make some sort of visual sense, but I can't figure out what Dark's is supposed to be.

>Legs spread
>Butt out
>Arms raised
>Palms to the sky

It looks like he's throwing a giant, imaginary beach ball.
>>
File: 1479690633978.jpg (57KB, 540x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479690633978.jpg
57KB, 540x419px
>>30327834
>>
>>30327834
Nunu started out good but got a lumbago.
turns out Z-moves are still working, now he walked away knowing his life was a lie
>>
>>30327834
It's an intimidation tactic that's supposed to work on certain animals: make yourself look as big and menacing as possible. Some animals get tricked into believing you're bigger than you actually are and they run away.

The underhandedness of it is akin to Dark types, since Dark types have underhanded attacks, like Beat Up, Pursuit, or Throat Chop.
>>
>Tfw you only now realize how much Ghost and Dark poses resemble each other
>He taught Acerola
>>
>>30327998
>make myself look bigger
>okay into the black hole you go now
>>
>>30327886
im crying
>>
>>30326443
N-NANU?!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.