[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bold Predictions About The Next Few Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
2017 Pokemon Stars
- On the Nintendo Switch
- Will be a "Third Version" but different. New story, features, Pokemon, hasn't been done before.
- Lycanroc, Necrozma, Marshadow, And the starters get new forms
2018 Pokemon Vermillion And Azure (Vermillion and Willow in Japan)
- Will be a soft reboot like Black/White. No national dex. Only get old Pokemon through Pokebank
- Starters will be a Femenine Grass/Dark Opossum, Stealthy Fire/Fairy rabbit, and Water/Poison Iguana
2019 Cosmic Diamond and Bounded Pearl
2020 Pokemon Merigold
- "Third Version" based on the anime
2021 Pokemon Rainbow
- A collection of all 8 Regions for the 25th Anniversary
2022 Pokemon North And South
2023 Pokemon Windrose
2024 Depleted Black And Energized White
>>
>>30325877
So, the south loses and gets cucked right?
>>
>>30325877
>cosmic diamond when pearl is the space one
>>
>A collection of all 8 Regions for the 25th Anniversary

lets be realistic
>>
2017: Pokemon Stars
2018-2019: 4th Gen remakes that are in development
2020ish: Kanto Remake on Switch using new game engine and a different art style.
>>
Civil War Pokemon
>>
>>30326012
Yea but it sounds better
>>30326071
Well I'd the Nintendo Switch is powerful... Maybe. >>30326075
Each remake is 5 years apart so 2019 works
>>
>>30325877
>And the Starters get new forms
Balliocucks get out.
>>
>>30326075
From 2020 forward, 8th Gen and other remakes will be on the Switch and use the engine introduced in the Kanto remake. The Kanto remake will represent a soft reboot that brings the franchise into a new age.
>>
2017 - Pokemon "Stars" for switch
2019 - 4th Gen remakes
2020 - 8th Gen
>>
>Pokemon Stars
4 new islands to counterpart irl Hawaii. More Alola forms. Gen 1 starters receive Alola form.
Either all that or journey to Kanto for a Red and Blue pseudo sequel post game.

>Pokemon Eternal Diamond and Cosmic Pearl
For Switch. Megas make a return. The Sinnoh starters receive them. Sinnohan regional forms for Johto Pokemon due to the Sinjoh ruins.

>Pokemon Vermillion and Cobalt
Set in Spain. Starters are a feminine grass deer, a sleek fire snake, and a bulky water elephant. Pokemon follow you as in HG/SS.
>>
I can't tell if Gamefreak is setting up up a third version like Platinum or a sequel like BW2

On the one hand you have Lillie going to Kanto and obviously it would be cool to go there and see Lusamine's recovery in a sequel

But there's some minor stuff that irks me, like how Aether has multiple labs where they experiment in, but for some reason the game only lets you enter one. The others are in plain sight too. Something like that would be expanded upon in a traditional third version.

It's just pretty unpredictable
>>
>>30326543
Sequel seems more likely. Either way we're definitely getting at least one more set of games this gen since they need to make the rest of the mega stones available. Could be Gen 4 remakes too though.
>>
>>30325877
>Will be a "Third Version" but different. New story, features, Pokemon, hasn't been done before.
>what is BW2
>>
I hope gen 8 comes early as possible. Hopefully 2018
>>
>>30326543
Remember the powerplants nigger? Don't count on shit ever being properly explained
>>
>>30325877
Cosmic pearl and temporal diamond
>>
The third version wont be JUST on Switch would it? They wouldn't make us buy a new console just for a Pokemon game, right?
>>
>>30327462
I mean your guess is as good as mine, but I honestly think it's gonna be a switch exclusive. Nintendo wants to boost those sales during the first year as much as they can and exclusive games are the way to do it.
>>
>>30327127
It's obvious that were setting stuff aside in case they ended up making another XY game (the games have placeholder data for communications with up to six gen 6 games, and only four got utilized).
>>
>>30327079
B2W2 didn't add new Pokémon anon.
>>
>>30329831
Depends on how you look at it. It introduced the legendary formes for kyurem and all past gen Pokemon to be caught throughout the games that were locked until post-game in BW.

I'd say that's enough.
>>
>>30325877
>sun and moon
>earth is in the middle
>Pokemon Go is third version and plot is based around places dropped at random in the map.
How mad would you be?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.