[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions and Answers Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2198.jpg (739KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2198.jpg
739KB, 1200x1697px
Because the last one hit bump limit edition.
>Serebii Link (answers most questions outright)
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon
>How do I Ledybot
Redditors are being fags so the requirements have changed. Poke around in other threads.
>>
>>30324538
Can anyone help me get a Hondew Berry? Last one I need for EV training.
>>
>>30324538
Can I grind more Beast Balls somehow?
>>
>>30324675
Put all your balls on pokemon in your box, then talk to Looker for one additional ball. Put that ball on a party pokemon, and repeat six times so that you have one ball and your party has six held. Go back to the Pokemon Center just outside the Motel, deposit the items on boxed pokemon, and return to Looker. Rinse and repeat.

You need to NOT have completed catching all of the Ultra Beasts. If you caught them all, you can never get more balls.
>>
What are optimal natures and stat distributions for the Ultra Beasts? I only know Nihilego should be Timid, but that's all.
>>
Is speed boost sharpedo available before bank? I've been sitting here trying to get this wild sharpedo to call for friends and sos chain for one but nobody is showing up.
>>
How do I find a rough skin Gible/Gabite?
>>
>>30324538
What are the requirements for the ledybot now?
what I've read in other thread that it needs to be called "nature" vp
>>
>>30324538
Just north of the pokemon ranch was a guy in a blue shirt who said that when you beat everybody on the route you can fight him. Thing is he doesn't appear until you beat the game.
All he has is a level 22 Slowpoke, was that the joke or was I actually blind
>>
Where's the best place to grind?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.