[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone give me proper movesets and ev spreads for this thing please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2646.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2646.png
145KB, 500x500px
Someone give me proper movesets and ev spreads for this thing please.
>>
>>30321872
In my experience it can't switch in to jack shit.
>>
Decidueye @Oran Berry
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Gentle
EVs: 252 HP/252 SpA/4 SpD
~ Leafage
~ U-turn
~ Sleep Talk
~ Haze
>>
>>30322549
leafage over leafblade?
>>
>>30322549
>252 spa
>no special moves

Am I missing something
>>
>>30321872
Lead in with it or don't use it. It dies to a stiff breeze, so your best option is to lead in with it and kill as much shit as possible before it gets killed.
>>
>>30322753
In case it wasn't already obvious it's a purposefully bad set indicating decidueye has jack shit for competitive
>>
File: shitty meem.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitty meem.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>30322753
One of pic related
>>
use AV dhelmise, does everything this thing can do but better.
>>
>>30322549
Go home Verlisify
>>
>>30322806
Dont explain it you ninny
>>
>>30322865
Anybody who saw "Oran Berry" and didn't go "this has to be fake" isn't ready for competitive anyway.

At the very least double-check for Unburden first, but there's better shit to pair with that ability.
>>
>>30322753
You all should've realized that he's trolling the moment you saw the Oran Berry. People on 4Chan can't play competitive for shit apparently.
>>
>>30321872
The only thing it can manage is gimmick sets.
At the least they should have shaved off some SpA for speed if they were only going to give it fucking energy ball, shadow ball and HP.

-Spirit Shackle
-Substitute
-Toxic/Roost
-U-Turn/Haze

-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance/Nasty Plot
-Shackle/Leaf Blade
-Substitute/Roost

Shit like that. It's not going to strongarm through a team, it can't switch in to shit, and it's slow as fuck.
>>
I haven't had time to go into the meat and potatoes of comp, but I know one of the top laddered players uses one of his team. No clue on what he does with it, and was hoping there'd be less shitposting in this thread.
>>
>>30323429
It's literally just for Sinister Arrow Raid
>>
File: 1236521626.png (169KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1236521626.png
169KB, 600x900px
Decidueye@Choice Scarf
Ability Overgrow (Long Reach if that ever comes out)
Nature Jolly
EVs 4HP/252Atk/252Spe
-Leaf Blade
-Spirit Shackles
-U-Turn
-Low Sweep

Even with Roost, Grass/Ghost isn't a good defensive type. You're better off just running it as a speedy revenge killer.
>>
>>30322467
Well, what do you have to say Decidueye fans?
>>
>>30323731
He's right. Even in story you can't switch in on shit. Synthesis and Roost are completely wasted on all but the most tanky of builds, and even then he still dies super hard to any SE move. The secondary effect of his signature move is a waste, too, because if they live long enough to switch out they could've probably just as easily killed you. It's an inferior taunt that deals a decent amount of damage.

Decidueye wants to have 3 typings and be a speedy mixed attacker, but is bad at everything except sometimes one-shotting things if it gets a lucky crit and/or SE move.

>Enemy goes faster? gg
>You switch into a non-status move? gg
>You get hit with any status or debuff? gg
>Opponent sneezes in Madagascar? gg
>Enemy didn't die to one attack? gg
>>
>>30323576
Really? Why not use say Mimikyu and SD+Never Ending Nightmare?
>>
>>30324251
Their speed really hurts all of them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.