[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should i buy sun or moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 58996758_p0.png (2MB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
58996758_p0.png
2MB, 1200x1697px
Why should i buy sun or moon?
>>
Super fun.
super beautiful.
super relaxing.
The story is refreshing.
>>
You really shouldn't. The game is boring with basically no plotline whatsoever coupled with a pathetic "rival" and insanely linear progression. There's no freedom until you've beaten the game and everything you want is after you've beaten the game.

Most of the game I hardly gave any fucks about and all I did was wondertrade or breed. The only time I actually had any type of challenge was the wishiwashi totem where it kept one shotting most of my team with water gun. Even if it wasn't effective.

This game likes to add artificial difficulty to try to make you think there is challenge when in reality, there isn't.

I hate fairy types to no fucking end but I honestly find X and Y to be a better game. The only thing I truely liked about this gen was Team Skull and all of Team Skulls music themes.
>>
It's pokemon.
Everything about battles is better, everything about not battles is worse.
>>
>>30321888
>Manlet's wildest dreams are dashed, game isn't exactly what they requested

>>30321600
It's a solid game, but it's not up to us to tell you if you want it. There's a metric fuckton of info already available on the web. Easier to make a decision that way than by listening to pessimists.
>>
>>30321888
>No Freedom
>Literally gives you a marker so you can explore without advancing the plot
Wew lad
>>
File: 9f4991f7024836b6c504165a356a6682.png (782KB, 1512x1113px) Image search: [Google]
9f4991f7024836b6c504165a356a6682.png
782KB, 1512x1113px
>>30321600
You posted her
>>
>>30321600
Don't, pirate it first and then make a decision.

Why people don't do this when you can easily hack your 3DS nowadays is beyond me.
>>
>>30322917
I dont have the wherewithal to hack my 3ds.
>>
Do it for her
>>
>>30321600
What are we, game freak's advertising department? Buy it or don't it's your decision your a grown man now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.