[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rip ;-;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: PSS.png (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
PSS.png
52KB, 320x240px
rip ;-;
>>
>>30320014
good riddance
>>
>>30320030
Seriously, anon?
I like Festival Plaza and all, but you have to acknowledge that the PSS was more convenient.
>>
I was disappointed at first but the plaza is simple and does the job, plus it's fun

also you can close your 3DS without that stupid disconnection error message showing up every time
>>
File: oct_p26_02_en_kil.jpg (50KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
oct_p26_02_en_kil.jpg
50KB, 400x480px
>>30320014
the pss was bright yellow and ugly as hell. however, pic related was a beauty
>>
>>30320100
What job does it do? From what I've experienced, you can't communication with other trainers at all. I mean, I know it was fairly limited in Gen 6, but at least you could KIND of communicate with other people.

Requesting trades and battles is a pain in the ass, because the only way it works is if someone is literally just walking around the Plaza Circle like a dumbfuck. You can't even see trade or battle requests if you're in any menu at the plaza.

Shit, as dumb as it sounds, I miss being able to give someone a "Nice" after a good battle or worthwhile trade. Now, you either battle or trade (both of which are pretty rare to do because of the shitty menu system) and that's it...like complete strangers.

Sorry, I hate the Festival Plaza.
>>
>your friend Serena is online
>this 20 times when you get online
>>
>>30320304
in all fairness, once you get into a link trade there are a bunch check of useful pre determined chat options like "I want that Pokemon" etc.

But yeah online this time is confusing as hell, I guess they want people to depend more on the gts and wt
>>
>>30320304
Well I only use Battle Spot and Wonder Trade/GTS, so it's convenient for me

if you liked interacting with random passerbies I can see why, but I never really bothered
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.