[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rivals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rvltms.png (324KB, 1582x407px) Image search: [Google]
rvltms.png
324KB, 1582x407px
I think most would agree that the rivals have been slipping for a while now, which rival teams were the best? which were the worst? And if you could fix the team of any rival what would you change?
>>
>>30315942
I would have liked to battle Ethan/Lyra the way we battle the other MC in Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Evolve things that need to evolve on Silver's Team.

Silver, Gladion, Hugh, Cheren and Bianca are the best
>>
File: 1480309288523.png (85KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480309288523.png
85KB, 500x333px
>>30315942
>Wally's final team
Oh shit I'm proud of our manlet
>>
>>30315942
anyone who doesn't think gary is the best rival is a cuck
>>
>>30316339
>Gary
>Bluefags are THIS pathetic
>>
>Hau gets a Crabominable, his grandpa's ace mon

Nice
>>
>>30315942
I love when rivals have variable lineups like Blue and Barry. The Grass/Fire/Water trio might take up some space and be kind of predictable but it's weirdly satisfying to some kind of orderly compulsion in me
>>
>>30315942
Barry

Good mix between friend and rival

Also has the same team formula as Blue so he could've easily shown up in a certain tree with six pokemon without revealing his startrer
>>
Silver is the best, especially because dat Crobat. Blue is good though it's because he is both rival and champion, which makes me not sure what to clarify him as. May was possibly the one I struggled the most with early game, and Wally was good in his last battle but pretty placid before that (though I guess that's the point of him, to be a surprise)
>>
>>30318202
I especially like the exeggutor/arcanine/gyarados or magneton/ninetales/cloyster and roserade/rapidash/buizel over the eevees or monkeys like in 5th and 6th gen. Brendan and May had a similar setup, if only they'd developed into a decent team.
>>
>>30315942
I like that in yellow, other than having Eevee as a starter parallel the Player's Pikachu, Blue had a Sandslash as a kind of anti-Pikachu on top of the G/F/W as well as an electric type of his own.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.