[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that a bit of time has passed, who do you think is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 10

File: 0631650216551.png (254KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0631650216551.png
254KB, 600x600px
So now that a bit of time has passed, who do you think is the better villain between these two?
>>
bitch turned into a jelly fish. she wins.
>>
>>30313965
She was great until she got loophole'd.
>>
>>30313965
Dennis
>>
>>30313965
BW Dennis > Lusamine > BW2 Dennis

They're both my favourite villains anywah.
>>
BW1 Dennis>Lusamine>>>BW2 Dennis
>>
>>30313965
Lusamine because she actually has depth.
Ghetsis was just some faggot who wanted to be evil for the sake of it.
>>
Lusamine definitely. Ghetsis wasn't interesting enough for me.
>>
Dennis was great the first time, when he was full blown puppet master with ruses within ruses.

But then he got beaten by two children and turned into a vegetable.
>>
>>30314027
>>30314027
>>30314021
Why do you call Ghetsis Dennis?
>>
Did Lusamine really have any ambitions past fucking the UBs? The things she did leading up to this point, abusing Lillie, freezing Pokemon, setting the other UBs into Alola, those were awful, but outside of that, she was fairly tame for a villain, nothing she pulls is really on Ghetsis' scale minus the parental abuse.
>Get into Ultra Space
>Lusamine straight up tells you to fuck off and that she's happy there
>only came back because Lillie dragged her out
Lusamine and Gay Cheese both used their team as a front to do evil, but Plasma was clearly bad and later formed a Neo Terrorist association, Aether Foundation actually stayed true to their word and later aids you in catching all the UBs along with continuing their Pokemon conservation efforts.
Gay Cheese was a lot more ambitious than Discomilf Lite since his goals involved taking over the reigon and seizing everyone's Pokemon, as well as almost killing the protagonist.

He's the better bad guy, but they're both really good antagonists storywise.
>>
>>30314027
This. BW2 Ghetsis is lame and irrelevant.
I like Lusamine but in the end she just fucked off in the alien dimension and we need to went in to "rescue" her
>>
>>30314063
The chants in his theme music sound like DENNIS.
>>
>>30314063
Silly newfag. Golurk more.
>>
>>30313965
Ghetsis

Lusamine is a shit-tier yandere waifu

They would fuck though
>>
>>30314048
>Ghetsis was just some faggot who wanted to be evil for the sake of it.
A breath of fresh air when you consider most of the villains in Pokemon are usually well intentioned extremists.

Also, for a generic take over the world villain atleast they made Ghetsis an entertaining one, what with a completely megalomaniacal personality and a meticulous plan that's just too crazy to write off as uninteresting.

Tl;Dr Ghetsis may be a generic villain, but he's one done right.
>>
>>30314048
Lusamine is a fucking cliche animé villain too.
>>
>>30314113
The usually cited problem with Dennis is that he wants power.
He REALLy wants power.
He will do ANYTHING for power.
That's all you know about him.
It makes for a good antagonist, but feels hollow as a "villian".
>>
In terms of design:
BW2 Ghetsis >>>> BW Ghetsis

In terms of literally everything else:
BW2 Ghetsis <<<<<<<<<< BW Ghetsis
>>
>>30313965
>shitty psychopath with his generic ass le rule the world plot, worst uniform team with gay ninjas, fucked a zoroark and goes full insane after you kick his scrub ass twice
>evil mom of two running a successful company with dope ass uniforms, has a personal pokebank, buys local thugs for hit jobs, tortures otherworld cosmic fart cloud to dumps some otherworld creatures on the islands because lol fuck these scrubs, fuses with otherworld jellyfish for power
Do you really have to ask dumb questions like this
>>
File: Ghetsis_Hydreigon.jpg (124KB, 500x583px)
Ghetsis_Hydreigon.jpg
124KB, 500x583px
Why does everyone have a problem with Ghetsis being the generic take over the world villain when almost every other Pokemon villain was a well intentioned extremist? It actually creates an inverse situation where having a villain that's evil just for the sake of it is a nice change of pace.
Even Cyrus, who in Platinum was revealed that he wanted to blow up the current universe and fully remake it instead of slightly altering it like his team thought he'd do, had a sense of "what I'm doing is for the greater good".
>>
Ghetsis for the fact that he's actually evil on his own, Lusamine had to crumble mentally from losing her Husband and have other world jellyfish glob on her brain for some years until a trainer kicked her shit in and freed'd her.
>>
>>30314146
>A breath of fresh air when you consider most of the villains in Pokemon are usually well intentioned extremists.

Giovanni - money and power

gen II team rocket - miss their leader.

gen III - enviromental extremists, yeah..

gen IV - autistic fuckboi wants his own dimension.

gen V - evil for sake of evil

gen VI - red hitler.

I mean, that's like, 2 well intentioned extremists out of 7...
>>
>>30314170
Losermine was insane before you even meet her.
>>
>>30314254
But Hitler did nothing wrong Anon
>>
>Lusamine was just powered with saving all pokemons from harm then she meet Nihilego and amplified that desire and you have the current Lusamine.
>Ghetsis is a sociopath and abuses a kid who isn't even his and tries to kill you just because he can
>>
>>30313965
Guzma
>>
>>30314254
I count Team Aqua and Magma as separate, especially when their goals were expanded upon in ORAS.

Also, why is Lysandre constantly compared to Hitler? I don't see it. He's more like Ra's al Ghul or that villain Samuel Jackson played in the movie Kingsman.
>>
File: Akaba Rage.png (37KB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
Akaba Rage.png
37KB, 380x214px
>>30314113
>Aether Foundation actually stayed true to their word and later aids you in catching all the UBs along with continuing their Pokemon conservation efforts.
That's only because Gladion and Wicke took over.

Yeah, the Aether Foundation was originally with good intentions, it was only when Lusamine took over after her father died and Mohn went missing into the wormhole that things started to go crazy. First she went off the deep end when she decided to take revenge on the Ultra Beasts by freezing Pokemon and using their cells to create three different versions of Type: Null who all ended up being failures and then just continued to freeze Pokemon to keep as her eternal collection. Then when she finally encountered Nihilego she let its toxins fuck with her and went insane, causing her to abuse her kids based on her obsession with Ultra Beasts. And after discovering Cosmog she backed projects by the foundation to perform experiments on it in order to create a wormhole to Ultra Space where she could join the Ultra Beasts once more.

She released a swarm of Legendary-tier Pokemon from another dimension that are prone to kill across the region and didn't give two fucks.

Then when her daughter went through the trouble of reviving Solgaleo/Lunaala and traveling to Ultra Space to save her, she fused with like 6 Nihilego and transformed into a jellyfish.

Easily the most insane out of any villain. Not even Cyrus or Lysandre were that fucking insane. The bitch is crazy
>>
>>30314314
A good kind of crazy, now compare this to "i'm a manchild and want world domination, also i'll get a stroke when some kid kicks my ass twice"
>>
>>30314254
I thought that Flare were a parody of scam religions.
>>
Lusamine.
>>
>>30314254
Yep. This is the reason why Lusamine is easily the best in the series.
>>
File: image.png (20KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 250x188px
>>30314240
> Cyrus
> Greater good

All Cyrus wanted was a Universe with no-one in it but him. He literally wanted everything to end because he wants to be alone.

There's no good intentions there. He's just a very highly functioning sociopath.
>>
>>30314463
Still, he was a good villain. Very intimidating in my opinion.
>>
>>30314376
Well I can not unsee that now
>>
>>30313965
Maybe its just me but when your actual birth mother turns you down I fined it to be more impactful.
>>
>>30314542
Oh he was. That's what actually made him scary. There were no crazy ambitions or intentions. He wanted to be alone and didn't care it would wipe out everything.

What makes it even better is that the Pokemon banishes for it's cruelty was like "aww hell no"
>>
>yfw Ghetsis is Lillie and Gladion's dad
>>
>>30314300
Great, now I'm imagining Lysandre lisping throughout his entire evil monologue.
>>
Lusamine just from her glam looks
>>
>>30314611
>yfw Ghetsis is Hau's dad
>>
Lusamine because her antagonism is way more personal. Ghetsis is just the same old shit, N was the interesting one.
>>
Ghetsis had a full team of six pokemon.
>>
Well Lumasine is a women so she wins by default. Women are evil and vile disgusting creatures.
>>
>>30314611
>yfw Lusamine is N's mom, hence the 'desire to protect pokemon' amped to crazy
>>
>>30314314
>not even Cyrus

Mate, he was mere moments from erasing all life in the pokemon world and formatting it to his liking. The only difference is that Lusamine got to do a lot more (potential) damage before getting stopped.
>>
>>30314738
This, he also had an inappropriately leveled pseudo-legendary. Are they related?
>>
>>30314715
>Ghetsis wanted power to fight off the UBs/stopping the tapu's bullshit
>>
So, Giovanni is a wanderer, Maxie and Archie walk away without punishment,Cyrus gets to spend eternity in an empty world all alone like he wanted, Ghetis ends up in jail twice over, probably stuck him in life, Lysandre either dies outright or is forever trapped in never ending pain and agony and Lusamine will spend the rest of her life trying to make up for the shit she did.

Out of all the villains it seems like Lusamine got it good, that is unless the jelly fish fusion messed up her life force and she'll end up dying sooner rather than later.
>>
>>30314314
>Yeah, the Aether Foundation was originally with good intentions, it was only when Lusamine took over after her father died and Mohn went missing into the wormhole that things started to go crazy. First she went off the deep end when she decided to take revenge on the Ultra Beasts by freezing Pokemon and using their cells to create three different versions of Type: Null who all ended up being failures and then just continued to freeze Pokemon to keep as her eternal collection.

Is there a source for this in-game?I just beat the E4 and haven't done any postgame shit. I didn't really like Lusamine because her brand of crazy seemed really far-fetched and unfounded based on the info you're given about her.
>>
>>30314376
Scam religions don't try to kill literally everyone
>>
>>30314779
>>Ghetsis wanted power to fight off the UBs/stopping the tapu's bullshit

The UBs prolly don't even exist if everything post X/Y happens in a different dimension.
>>
>>30314819
>I just beat the E4 and haven't done any postgame shit.
Do the Looker sidequest.

I mean really anon, why ask for a source when you haven't done the postgame yet?
>>
>>30314742
I'm actually surprised GF didn't fail making the first female villain in 20 years
>>
>>30314847
Fuck off kid i have a life unlike you who goes to school and plays pokemon all day.
>>
>>30314738
5 totems > 6 shitmons
Yes hydreigon is a shitmon too
>>
>>30314801
Lusamine will probably get fixed up after visiting Bill in Kanto and try to live with her family again. Not sure if they'll ever fully repair that twisted line of thinking of hers, though.
>>
>>30314865
>a-at least I have a life!!

This argument stopped working years ago
>>
File: 1480282877738.png (16KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1480282877738.png
16KB, 625x626px
>>30314865
>>
>>30314801
>Yfw Lillie returns in SM2 and tells the new MCs that her mom didn't survive the poison removing process.
>>
>>30314885
>wants to protect every pokemon from harm
>twisted
hello?
>>
>>30314819
Read the Aether Labs reports, Mohn is on Pokepelago and has amnesia. And the reports themselves state that they used DNA from different Pokemon on Type: Null/Full
During the cutscene when she summons the Ultra Wormholes, she has Pokemon frozen in as her "precious babies".
During the cutscene after, Gladion brings you PC the flute item and said that Lusamine was planning on adding the legendary Pokemon to her collection.

If you literally paid attention, everything would've added up to the fact that >>30314314 said is true
>>
>>30314885
I'm pretty sure the twisted thoughts vanished considering that she called her daughter pretty before passing out, if we see her again I expect her to act like the mother she was before she had her break down and before the jellies got her. I just don't want to battle her anymore, her fucking clefable is annoying as hell to deal with.
>>
>>30314885
>try to live with her family again
>after summoning interdimensional monsters, fusing with a jellyfish and trying to kill everyone

Gladion would just tell her to fuck off
>>
>>30314890
>>30314894
>getting this butthurt that you samefag
Lmao at this kid
>>
>>30314879
>Yes hydreigon is a shitmon too
>>30314894
>>
>>30314940
Yeah, but Gladion says that to everyone.
>>
>>30313965
One is a threat to the region, the other isn't.

Gee, I wonder who should I pick.
>>
>>30314879
>Ghetsis' team
>Shit mons
>Hydreigon at level 54
>a shit mon

I barely survived that fight.
>>
>>30314954
Try again
>>
I just love over the top and determined Ghetsis is.
Like, he fucking watches you beating N in a legendary vs legendary match and still has the guts to say "screw it, my turn now"
>>
>>30314847
>Do the Looker sidequest.
Aight.

>I mean really anon, why ask for a source when you haven't done the postgame yet?

I'm asking for a source BECAUSE I haven't done any postgame shit. I just beat it yesterday and wanted to know if there were actual details that were revealed.

>>30314921
Except for the Mohn thing which I genuinely wasn't paying attention to, all the other stuff just points to her being nuts. It doesn't state why she's nuts. I just wanted to know if thats expanded upon since all the characters just say "Yeah shes crazy and it prolly has something to do with the UBs maybe".

Nothing references any other contact with them, any influence they had on her (although since the jellyfish thing is describes as "the parasite pokemon" and possesses people, its not hard to connect that).
>>
>>30313965
lusamine actually made me feel sick, like she is /evil/.

cunt fucking killed all her pokemon and froze them and almost certainly would have done the same to her own children in time
>>
>Ghetsis' theme
>The "deet deet deet deet deet deet" sound of his pokeballs loading

Actual fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2hOoaLb4Y
>>
>>30313965
I want to fuck lusamine in ghetsis cosplay so bad i literally cummmed jelly fish
>>
File: Slowpoke-Wallpapers[1].png (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke-Wallpapers[1].png
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>30315127
I only cared about the slowpoke
They're just so cute and harmless. What did they ever do to her?
>>
Lusamine is sexy as fuck though. Sure she offed her Pokemon but c'mon... They're pokemon
>>
>>30315269
And that the poor little pyukumuku. What a psycho eh
>>
>>30314041
This
>>
>>30313965
What would sex between them be like?
>>
>>30315652
awful
>>
Anyone else imagine that there could be an event where we reunite Lusamine with her husband and she ends up giving up her company to go farm pokemon island with him?
>>
>>30315652
Are there any good lusamine douji out tjere?
>>
I have no recollection of what Ghestis actually does other than abuse N's boypussy and be hitler or something

He was so fucking generic
>>
>>30315882

Ghetsis revealed himself to unova as a preacher, making people question their use of their pokemon as hurtful, against Pokemon's wills. He researched a legend, a prophesy of a pokemon who split because it couldn't both accept ideals or truth.
Ghetsis took alot of time to plan this out.
Raised many children as his own, the shadow trio, N's care takers, N.
All away from modern society in the castle, and forest around it.

He may have failed his first attempt, but N's work alongside his did have a lasting impact.
The prior Champion quit outright.
Half the gym leaders either were not able to keep their gym open or were demoralized and moved on with their professions instead.

Dennis was able to find the Kyruem and was able to create a flying airship powered by this pokemon. Froze an entire city solid just so he could find the DNA Splicer.
The Shadow trio were able to single handily completely shut down your rival's rage simply revealing what happened to his sister's pokemon.
Colress joined Ghetsis just to see what potential pokemon had, and Ghetsis did see he had potential to be a replacement for N.
Denis lured N into saving an innocent trainer with his dragon, only to power up Kyruem even further.
In the end, Ghetsis was never brought to justice. For all we know, he is either gone mad, or planning to one day continue.

N was a key part in executing the goal. Ghetsis wanted to be a ruler, N was his king, and he had an organization of sages, him being the leader of them all.
Even after the split, Ghetsis still had plans, and played them almost perfectly.
>>
Reminder that Lusamine has been cummed inside twice at least
>>
>>30313965
One is a villain, the other is a tragic villain. You can't compare them.
>>
>>30316278
That matters, why?
>>
File: 200px-Diamond_Pearl_Cyrus.png (82KB, 200x509px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Diamond_Pearl_Cyrus.png
82KB, 200x509px
Neither.
>>
>>30316390
>Lusamine is a woman who looks much younger than she is, abused her kids
>Cyrus is a man who looks much older than he is, was implied to be abused by his parents
>>
Dennis
>>
>>30316390
>woe is me
>i want to be alone because muh dad touched me when i wuz young
>>
File: 432874832.png (332KB, 400x495px) Image search: [Google]
432874832.png
332KB, 400x495px
>>30313965
>>
>>30316278
>implying Ghetsis hasn't came inside N even more times
>>
>>30313965
Tentacle milf wins
>>
>>30315208
wat
>>
>>30314152
She just wanted to catch them all.
>>
>>30313965
Ghetsis, by far. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just an autistic idiot blinded by waifubait.
>>
>>30316276
What happened to the cat? I honestly forgot.
>>
>>30314463
>highly functioning sociopath.

When will this Sherlock meme end.
>>
>>30314820
Aum Shinrikyo.
>>
>>30315269
Slowpoke seems to be the go-to Pokémon for bullying at the hands of the bad guys.
>>
>>30314738
This
>>
>>30315269
I'm pretty sure slowpoke will be a ok if it gets thawed out of the ice.
>>
Ghetsjs was more competent for sure. He was a master ruseman and probably came the closest to victory twice, and was the first antagonist to actually attempt to murder you.

Lusamine was a better antagonist because of her weight in the story, but as a villain she was a deranged psycho cunt with no real plan beyond getting fucked by alien dick.
>>
>>30313996
and yet she still uses her pokemon to fight.
What a waste.
>>
File: 1479489308727.jpg (99KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1479489308727.jpg
99KB, 600x739px
>>30320397
I'm sorry but I was coded to use pokemons despite being capable of causing damage without any helps.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.