[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /vp/erdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: original.png (450KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
450KB, 600x512px
What's the /vp/erdict?
>>
Would release/10
>>
File: 1480309288523.png (85KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480309288523.png
85KB, 500x333px
>>30313794
1/7
>>
Best gen
>>
BW: 8/10
BW2: 10/10
>>
>>30313794
Dropped BW after 2 gyms.
>>
File: 1477324496020.jpg (17KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1477324496020.jpg
17KB, 276x268px
>>30313794
There won't be one OP. The thread be flood on how it killed the franchise, or revived it.
We'll have people coming in saying how BW2 was objectively the best game to date.
And I agree with them, I loved BW2.
I hope this puts a stop on the ensuring genwar you might have unsealed OP.
>>
Originals were okay
Sequels were great
Also odd numbered gens > even numbered gens in general
>>
>>30313794
Personally,

Best story, best gameplay, good region, great villain.
>>
Generally agreed to be the best games, top 3 best games at the very worst. BW was a good series reboot and had an above average story that hasn't been outdone till SM. B2W2 boasts massive Pokemon variety to the point where it seems like no 2 people had the same team, it also featured a challenge mode, great online perks, and a metric fuckton of postgame content. Music was nothing to sneeze at either.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcA0RkVE-4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDZygFP1iNQ

People who diss Gen 5 are generally shitters who likely only played BW then complained about not being able to use their genwun favorites, or are just normies who try to use "garbage/ice cream" to discredit all the stellar designs from these games, in both a Pokemon and gameplay sense.

tl;dr, if you somehow have not played through Gen 5, you're a fool.
>>
>>30313864
>in general
DPPt HGSS were gr8 mang
>>
File: Dice.png (274KB, 521x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dice.png
274KB, 521x360px
>>30313794
The only good part about BW was N. It's such a shame that this character was drowned out by an awful game though.
>>
>>30313893
>that hasn't been outdone till SM
That's still debatable desu
>>
>>30313794
/vp/: 10/10 on both
The rest of the community: 3/10 BW, 7-8/10 on B2W2 at least those that remember it.
>>
>>30313911
True, opinions and all that. I think SM was pretty good, at the very least, if you compared the stories of every other gen, gen 5 and gen 7 are the front runners. Which ever takes the lead is up to (you).
>>
>>30313958
For me, the frontrunners are 4, 5, and 7. (Not in order)
>>
>>30313911
>>30313958
I tried to give a shit about the story in gen 5 but couldn't. It's just not interesting, N is a faggot, the legendaries look like shit.
>>
>>30313994
I used to think N was a faggot, then I actually took a look at his character.

I still hate him, though. And I would never ship him with Hilda/Touko. ChessShipping all the waaaaay
>>
>>30313958
I personally think Platinum has the best story.

And that the more laid back, lower stakes storytelling oh HGSS is very underrated as it was about many little things over one huge thing
>>
I liked BW's story over BW2's. However, BW2 had a lot of postgame content and made the meta a lot more interesting
>>
>>30313794
BW: Solid gameplay, decent difficulty, bold move using all-new pokemon.
B2W2: Best in fucking franchise.
>>
BW had a much more climatic final battle than SM. Even if the lead up was kind of ass.
>>
B/W was probably one of my most favorite Pokemon games to play, just behind HG/SS. I was bored to death with the sequels and it felt like a chore to get through. Feel free to tear me apart /vp/.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.