[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watched this last night, and damn, it was actually really good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: M19_English_poster.png (2MB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
M19_English_poster.png
2MB, 906x1280px
Watched this last night, and damn, it was actually really good.

I haven't watched the anime in years. Is this level of quality the standard now?

> Ash is cute and likeable
> Pikachu absolutely dominates every scene
> Grumpy Clint Eastwood Volcanion was a well-written, interesting character
> Magearna was a qt, she anc Volcanion played off each other well
> Alva was a good villain, was the bad guy but not evil for the sake of it
> 'Corrupt minister that infiltrates the royal family and betrays everyone for power' is a tried-and-true plot that works well here
> The steampunk kingdom was fucking cool

Serena was adorable, too.

> Volcanion crash lands, and she ends up standing there with a sheet over her head, pulls it off and groans loudly, complains about hacing to rewash everything
> Running through the city, loses track of Clement
> Yells "TADA" proudly when presenting Ash with clothes (this happens twice)

> Make a cup of tea and sit down to watch movie
> movie ends
> Quiet, relaxing music plays as credits roll, scenes of Ash and co. departing, sweeping shots of nature and scenery.
> Go to bed afterward

Maximum comfy. Best sleep I've had in months.

I'm going to watch the Hoopa one tonight, maybe try the new season of the anime. Hope they're just as good.
>>
>>30312843
>Anime
>20 years
>Still hasn't won anything

Don't bother famtaro
>>
need eng sub
>>
I liked the hoopa one
>>
I don't see Team Rocket on this poster are they finally phasing them out? Surely even Japan has gotten sick of them by now,right? The writers can't do anything interesting with them because of the status quo besides constantly making up break up or turning over a new leaf episodes. Even they don't know why they bother trying to fuck with Ash anymore since their boss doesn't even want Pikachu.
>>
>>30313403

They're in the movie.

Their first appearance is actually just chilling in a cafe when Ash flies by.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.