[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally made my Pokemon like me too much Is there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: pkmn-3-760x428-720x405.jpg (53KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn-3-760x428-720x405.jpg
53KB, 720x405px
I accidentally made my Pokemon like me too much

Is there any way to reduce affection so I can turn the game off easy mode?
>>
>>30312465
Get a new one
>>
No. You take that pokemon who loves you and aim for the top. AIM FOR THE TOP!
>>
Replace it.
>>
Keep poking it and dropping pokebeans on its face.
>>
>>30312465
release it
>>
>>30312465
Release it.
>>
>>30312493
does this actually work?
>>
>>30312465

>accidentally

And no, you can't
>>
>>30312511
Poking it hasent lowered anything but enjoyment
>>
Why does happiness put it on easy mode?

(I'm a simulatorfag)
>>
>>30312603
The pokemon dodges moves frequently can endure hits and can shake off status effects
>>
>>30312465
Trade it back and forth?
>>
>>30312603
It makes your pokemon go full roleplay mode and dodge/tank/crit shit at random.

I love it.
>>
>>30312603

It invokes the power of friendship. So they gain exp faster, dodge hits, survive hits that would have killed them, that sort of thing.
>>
>>30312603
It goes full anime 'power of friendship'.
More dodges, crits, can survive a KO, shake of status effects
>>
>set mode
>no exp. Share
>use more mons
There you go, a hard mode just for you
>>
it resets if you trade it back and forth with someone
>>
>>30312735
Can anyone confirm this?
>>
It also gives you little cheesy lines at the start of the battles like

>"You and Pikachu are breathing in perfect synch"

and in serious battles

>"Pikachu turned it's back towards you and nodded in understanding."

The line for the player character even changes as the generic "Go! Pikachu!" becomes "Go! Pikachu! I know you can do it!" and when they pull off a super effective hit and faint a pokemon "That's It! I knew you could do it!" will pop up and they'll get a heart. Also, after serious battles they'll turn around to face you and give a victory yell and pose.
>>
>>30312691
Still too easy
>>
>>30312749

The other person has to keep your mon for at least 24 hours before the affection resets.
>>
>>30312667
>survive at 1hp for 5 hits through the power of friendship during the champ fight
I like it.
>>
>>30312664
Someone needs to change the dodging text to something like
>Charizard used Fire Blast!
>*it was a hologram*
>>
>>30312691
Using this, about to put my 15th Pokemon on the team (3rd island) and can confirm it's pretty nice.
>>
>>30312782
>set mode but exp. share turned on
>still got my shit pushed in in some encounters
>had to use revives and healing items like crazy
I think I'm just shit at pokemon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.