[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (354KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 1080x1620px
I'm breeding a wimpod, trying to get metal claw on it. how exactly do I get it on it's offsprings? what Pokemon should I use to breed, in order to get metal claw?
I'm just now into breeding and, this shit is confusing me.

also, Q/A thread for breeding. ;')
>>
>>30311818
Same. Also how do you unlock hidden abilities? That shit just chance?
>>
>>30311818
Just make it fuck a scizor that knows metal claw.
>>
>>30311905
I was trying to breed a female surskit with a male wimpod and ended up with a surskit as well.

the surskit is in the only moon ball I had :^))))))))
>>
>>30311905
When a Pokemon calls for help, the Pokemon that gets called in has a chance to have a hidden ability, better IVs, and be shiny. The longer the chain goes, the better the chance.
Hidden abilities can be passed down when breeding, but only if one of the parents has the ability.
>>
>>30311950
Is it 50/50 to get the HA when breeding?
>>
>>30311950
No clue, might be around there. I get a decent amount of HA children when I use parents who both have the HA.
>>
>>30312003
meant to reply to >>30311974
>>
>>30311950
Does the chance really get better?
All I know is that they can start appearing as soon as 10 into a chain.

>>30311974
60% if they haven't changed things.
>>
>>30312042
Now is that 60% with 1 or 2 parents that have the HA?
>>
>>30311913
>it hatched into a scyther
does my wimpod have to be female?
>>
>>30312240
Yes. You can read up on all the breeding mechanics online. There's no shortage of information and Serebii details pretty well on how to get each egg move for each species.
TL;DR version, though.
>The species born from an egg comes from the female Pokemon. So have the father know the move it can pass down. If the mother already has the move, however, the father is not needed.
>Female Pokemon have a higher chance to pass down their abilities, 60%. Catch a female Pokemon with the hidden ability for higher chances of passing it down.
>If either parent holds an Everstone, the hatched Pokemon will have that parent's nature.
>If either parent holds a Destiny Knot, 5 of the IVs in the hatched Pokemon will be randomly selected from each of the parents' 12 stats.
>Have a Pokemon with the abily Flame Body or Magma Armor in the 1st spot on your team to shorten the amount of steps it takes to hatch a Pokemon.
Good luck with your breeding, anon.
>>
>>30311920
You can just get a male Surskit in a moon ball and breed with a female Wimpod?
Why don't people think anymore, need everything fucking spoon-feeding.
>>
>>30313043
>Have a Pokemon with the abily Flame Body or Magma Armor in the 1st spot
It doesn't matter which spot it's in.
>>
>>30313132
Really? My entire life up to this point has been a lie then. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>30312052
2nd parent never matters, the game only checks one parent for the HA.

If breeding Male+Female, it checks the Female.

If breeding with ditto, it checks the non-ditto parent

Breeding a male+female both with the HA doesn't offer better odds than just using a HA female
>>
>>30313112
That doesn't work if you are aiming for a Moon Ball Wimpod. Males only pass down their pokeball when bred with Ditto or a Female of the same species.

When breeding a male with a female of a different species, the female always passes down its pokeball.
>>
>>30313112
>gives wrong information
>Why don't people think anymore

The irony.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.