[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did he get all the money to build an entire Pokemon league from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (111KB, 654x884px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 654x884px
Where did he get all the money to build an entire Pokemon league from?
>>
>>30311659
Prostitution
>>
He works part time as the Masked royal... I mean what? Who's the mask royal?
>>
>>30311659
He made the Hawaiians pay for it.
>>
Stripper side job as the masked royal
>>
Beating up random preschoolers.
>>
>>30311659
He could have done one of those things where you go to city hall and ask for a street sign like in that one simpsons episode except he asked for a pokemon league instead
>>
File: 1477286566436.png (142KB, 401x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477286566436.png
142KB, 401x300px
>>30311659
League looked like garbage. Probably built in a rush. The thing that takes you up the mountain looks old and dirty. Victory Road is a shit. 0 effort put into design.
>>
He probably chucked pyukumuku all day. That's why he's so ripped.
>>
>>30311659
>mfw his entire famous wrestling alter ego was made just to collect money for said league
>>
>>30311659
Taxes, pretty sure he says something like that at a certain point of the story.
>>
>>30311703
>implying poni island wasn't victory road
>>
>>30311659
His wife?
Your mom?
>>
>>30311712
How does the pyukumuku guy even manage to pay you so much money every day? Why don't we question where THAT money came from instead?
>>
>>30311740
It wasn't. Mount lanakila was supposed to be the 8th trial but they ran outta time.
>>
>>30311742
>luxury hotel, possibly the best in the region
>implying 20k is not a chimp change for them
>>
>>30311752
Eh i still coinsider it victory road in spirit. Great music and ace trainers/veterans standing around with nothing better to do.
>>
File: IMG_2130.jpg (64KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2130.jpg
64KB, 640x675px
>>30311689
Underrated post
>>
I really hated this guy's laid back Hawaiian ass at the start, but he grew on me to the point where he's now easily my favorite professor. Really glad that they did something different with the role this time.
>>
>>30311822
TFW my favorite character before Kukui was Rowan... jeeze, the difference between those two couldn't be greater.
>>
>>30311752
guzma was the missing trial
>>
>>30311917
That tumblr paint girl was the missing trial. Isn't she a captain or something? Aren't captains supposed to have trials? Why the fuck do you battle her AFTER defeating the island's Kahuna?
>>
>>30311941
She never made one, no one traveled to this bumfuck nowhere anyway in years so they even managed to live without kahuna for a while
>>
>>30311917
Im not talking about captains or Kahuna im just talking about a trial.
>>
>>30311822
>Literally tanks Pokemon in the name of science.
>Actually the strongest Trainer of the region well atleast before you come into the picture and he got his ass handed in the Kanto league.
>Aquainted with all the major people, even fucking Guzmar.
>Lives out his inner manchild while becoming a star in the Battle Royal scene.
>Somehow shits out an entire league, topic of this thread.
>Hot wife, that is also a scientist and finds her man sexy on top of that.

How can the others even compete?
>>
>>30312002
>Lives out his inner manchild while becoming a star in the Battle Royal scene.
Shhh... You're breaking the Kayfabe
>>
>>30312086
Oh sry, I mean is good friends with the undisputed star of the Battle Royal scene.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.