[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what were they for...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

what were they for...?
>>
tourists
>>
>>30310573
It's literally just a souvenir for tourists to take home.
>>
I heard that if you have each of your pokemon carrying it and beat the elite 4 3 times and the battle tree twice you will get Arceus
>>
I heard somewhere that if you buy 10,000 of them and lay them at Mudsdale's hoofs that an ultra portal will open and a lillie from another world will fall out which triggers a certain refresh mini game.
>>
>>30310573
you will need to collect 100 of these to unlock Marshadow
>>
Looks kinda like if Tapu Bulu closed its shell. Also yeah probably souvenir at gift shop.
>>
>>30310706
They are also sold at Thrifty Megamart for 10000
>>
>>30310573
If you have four of these in your bag and beat the elite 4 20 times, you can catch the tapu's in shiny form.
>>
>>30310733
I fucking bought one and was given one I assumed I would need them to summon the Tapu's but nooooo
>>
>>30310573
>Make an item called a Strange Souvenir
>It's literally a strange souvenir
Bravo Gamefreak?
>>
>>30310573
Rumor has it that if you get a streak of 10000 wins at the battle tree with all your Pokémon carrying it, you'll be gifted a shiny Mew that can learn every move in the game.
>>
>>30310706
>>30310733

>tapu bulu didn't like the design so he destroyed the initial Thrifty Megamart
>>
>>30310789
including crabhammer?
>>
If you release every pokemon you used to defeat the E4, delete your save and pick the starter weak to yours, your game will come back as it was before, only this time with a new professor, Kukui's younger brother.
He's studying pokegods, the first thing you'll notice in the new game is that all of your pokemon are back, and all of the ones who weren't holding items are now holding strange souvenirs.

Climb up the mountain leading to the league and you'll find Grant, he'll tell Kukui's brother that you climbed that high by yourself by believing in yourself and Kukui's brother will give you the A-ring

With the A-ring, you can now turn any pokemon that was holding a strange souvenir into a totem. or colloquially "Pokegods"
>>
>>30310573
>buy it from shop for $$$$$$$$$$$$

>get it for free later in the game
>>
idk but I bought two
>>
>>30310808
t. JustinMew
>>
It's just confirmation that the one in XY was an easter egg hinting SM
>>
>>30310799
That kind of makes sense. It is an inaccurate portrayal so he wants to rid of the bootlegs.

I'm still inclined to believe that this is the leader of the four, though. He'll have this really cool Terrain ability and be pure Fairy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.