[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First pokemon game for the switch will be a remake of kanto.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

First pokemon game for the switch will be a remake of kanto. Not sure if it'll have the same mechanics or be a whole jew dort of game in general, but it will be kanto nontheless

>lillie's going to be in it

Take your screenshots now faggots cuz this will happen
I'm calling it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>30309720
I obviously meant new sort* not jew dort
>>
>>30309720
I hope so.
I want to see her again and Kanto >>>>> Sinnoh anyways. So long as it's a sequel and they do some cool shit to change up Kanto with new gym leaders and attractions I'd be okay with it,
>>
File: 1480194819048.jpg (13KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1480194819048.jpg
13KB, 320x287px
>>30309720
Sure and we were able to travel back to Kalos in SM.
>>
Wouldn't really make sense with SM taking place after the Gen 1 games.

They could give us a new customizable protagonist I suppose, but I don't want a Kanto remake without Blue as the antagonist.

Maybe she'll come back in Stars, I miss her too man
>>
>>30309720
First pokemon game for the switch is gonna be stars you dolt.
>>
>>30310186
Man, I can't wait. I LOVED Pokemon Z :^)
>>
>>30310216
After not getting a Z or an ORAS Emerald equivalent, I'm almost convinced that they're done making 3rd installments of the same games.
>>
>>30309821
>Kanto >>>>> Sinnoh

How? What does Kanto even have? It's flat plains, a little forest and a couple of mountains. Wow. At least Sinnoh would also have the hope of HMs being replaced with a Poke Ride equivalent.

>>30310266
They never remade Yellow or Crystal, I dunno why anyone expected anything else from ORAS.
>>
>>30310311
I'd like to see them remake Kanto and give it a little more flair. Add more to Mount Moon, Rock Tunnel, and the Seafoam Island, revamp the safari zone, add some points of interest around the more barren routes and, if it takes place after the original Red and Blue, change up the dynamics of the gym leaders and cities. There's a lot they could do, but do I expect them to? No, not really. But I can hope, damn it.
And really if they remade DPPt I wouldn't mind
>>
The thing is, would it be using Sun & Moon's engine?
>>
>>30310424
Well, why wouldn't it?

>>30310311
I suppose that is true, thinking back. Remakes have never gotten a third game, but it still very strange that Z never happened.
>>
>>30310216
>>30310266
They already confirmed they were making Pokemon Stars which was SM's Switch Version.
>>
>>30310163
What about a new game but with the kanto region in tye future. Something like black and white 2. New gym leaders and all that. And lillie could be your rival/companion/wife

I just want lillie back damnit. Let me dream
>>
>>30310490
>source: my ass
>>
>>30310554
>hasn't kept up with the myriad of news lately talking about Pokemon Stars and the Switch
>>
>>30310730
>Takes rumors as facts.
>>
>>30309821
Platinum > RBY or FRLG
>>
>>30309720
this meme needs to die
>>
Half of the megastones are missing. Clearly indicating another game in gen 7

Yet mega stones for Kanto starters are in SM.

If they planned Kanto remakes next or Kanto in the post game of next game they'd keep Kanto starters mega stones away from SM with the rest that are missing

We're not going to Kanto. Besides RBY VC connection also suggests there wont be a visit in Kanto anytime soon
>>
>>30309720

>remake of Kanto
>Lillie in it

we all know this is fake, but if true that would put Sun and Moon as the earliest games in the timeline.

Which makes no sense because Red and Blue are old as fuck in sun and Moon.

Double fake
>>
>>30310216
The people reporting it are credible enough leakers for me to believe it will happen. Only thing I'm curious about now is whether or not Stars is just a codename or if it's the final product name.
>>
>>30311975
2 fakes make a real. Lillie confirmed for next game
>>
>>30312102
Stars sound like a pretty cool game but knowing nintendo it will probably be something like pokemon eclipse
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.