[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get things straight /vp/, POLL TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Kahunas.png (614KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
Kahunas.png
614KB, 800x528px
Who's your favorite Kahuna? VOTE NOW:

http://www.strawpoll.me/11751468

Also give your reasoning why is your choice the best/your fave
>>
File: Nanu Concept Art.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nanu Concept Art.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
>>30309156
I predict Nanu to win by a long shot since he's the best character in the game.
>>
Hala is a boss old dude who punches shit and chases bulls. He's THE kahuna.
>>
Let's make this official
>>
Voted for my girl Hapu

best chibi girl
>>
it's weird how they all have a completely different art style, they don't even look like they belong to the same game
>>
>>30309178
where are the fucking Nanu lewds
>>
>>30309156
nanu because i know he'd bend me over the nearest desk and fuck me raw
>>
Nanu > Olivia = Hala > Hapu
>>
I just want olivia to be happy...
>>
Hapu is my fave because of HER. BARE. FEET.
>>
Nanu>Hala>Hapu>Olivia imo
>>
>>30309156
It's definitely Nanu.

Hapu is probably a close second
>>
>>30309156
Nanu's a good character but a shitty kahuna. At least Hapu's nice and tries to help people, like a kahuna is fucking supposed to.

Hapu > Hala > Olivia > Nanu
>>
File: 1464573257739.gif (784KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464573257739.gif
784KB, 400x400px
Just vote Olivia, she needs to be happy.
>>
>Nanu is good because le lazy xD
wew I liked the guy especially telling Kukui to fuck off but Hapu is better than him
>>
Nanu's despondent attitude towards life and everything is such a stark contrast compared to everyone else in the game.

His shit-eating smirk makes it all the better.
>>
Hapu. She stuck in my mind the most from the 4 ( i think she appeared as early as akala island)
>>
>>30309479
Finish the game.
>>
nanu bc daddy
>>
File: getcursedbitch.png (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
getcursedbitch.png
97KB, 500x500px
>>30309429
Nah
>>
>>30309507
I did and it didn't change anything it's just Looker being incompetent yet again
>>
I like all of them, but I had to vote for Olivia since she's my wife.
>>
File: Never Ever.png (140KB, 535x400px) Image search: [Google]
Never Ever.png
140KB, 535x400px
I like Hala a the best for his concept. Old Japanese Hawaiian sumo man. His standing up on while riding tauros with his fan might have bumped him up. Olivia is a close second. Didn't like her much from her design at first. Although, her name being fitting for a rock trainer was cool upon further inspection, and her characterization ingame was fun. Nanu and Hapu are a tie for third. I like them both. Nanu has his old bad cop thing going, and we got quite a bit from Hapu in general.
>>
>>30309525
fuck off lele stop sucking your islands inhabitants dicks and share some with Olivia
>>
>>30309542
Then you'd see there's more to Nanu than just his lackadaisical mannerisms.
>>
>>30309544
Also forgot to mention that I like the theming for all of them a lot. Hala has crabrawlers line due to them being associated with the tree he's named after. It even gets all white and fuzzy like him. Hau also picks it up later, so it's like a family thing. Hariyama also to a degree because of sumo stuff.
Olivia gets a bunch of gem pokemon since she's named after olivine crystals. This also affected her design and occupation. Shame she dropped boldore. Sandstream gigalith would've been nice in her team.
Nanu with alolan persian is just a really cute thought. Plus the bad/ depressed cop theme.
Nanu with mudsdale was a really great contrast that worked really well in showing them both off.
>>
File: 1480050823759.jpg (89KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1480050823759.jpg
89KB, 850x850px
>>30309581
Tapu Lele had nothing to do with the fact that Olivia is a cake and will never get married.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.