[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fuck the pre-champ one too.png (63KB, 275x833px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the pre-champ one too.png
63KB, 275x833px
Fuck this thing.
>>
I guess it fucked you in the elite 4 huh?

I failed my first attempt and the flying elite golf cunt sent me down the mountain.

The second time I used a raichu and fucked up her shit
>>
>>30308222
Most of my mons run stone edge so i couldnt notice if it was that bad. was its bulk buffed or something?
>>
>>30308222
>it is raining
>goodra used thunder
>goodra used thunder
come on i killed it with a _________ shitmon
>>
>>30308266
Well, it is bulky enough to survive a Swords Danced Twinkle Tackle from an admittedly underleveled Mimikyu.
>>
>>30308222
My Pikachu swiftly dealt with it.
>>
>>30308222
>Lycanroc used Rock Slide
>Mandibuzz flinched
>Mandibuzz flinched
>Mandibuzz fainted

I thank my luck for that. She certainly would have destroyed my team if i didn't got lucky.
>>
>>30308222

>lead with Mareanie
>immediately burn the skarmory with scald and finish it off with a crit
>Mandibuzz comes out
>Toxic immediately
>mostly spams flatter and punishment with the occasional brave bird
>keep Toxic on it and occasionally scalding while waiting for Literally Who to run out of full restores
>by the time it drops my special attack is boosted high enough that I sweep the rest with minimal effort

Acerola was the only one that gave me any real challenge.
>>
Just Moonblast its ass with Trannyseal.
>>
>>30308222
my Mimikyu slaughtered this thing, git gud
>>
I either OHKO or 2HKOd it with Vikavolt. Surprisingly, my team which was mostly all weak to flying had the least trouble with Kahili since I just maxed out Agility against her Skarmory.
>>
>>30308222
Lead with Alolan Raichu, setup 2 Nasty Plots on her Skarmory, and proceeded to sweep. Felt nice after struggling through the first 3.
>>
>>30311853
this. I kept agility on it for exactly such a situation
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.