[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasnt it Bug/Psychic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1477144163049.jpg (67KB, 814x982px) Image search: [Google]
1477144163049.jpg
67KB, 814x982px
With the obsession this gen had of introducing new type combos, they really dropped the ball with her.

Also, do you think it will end up in OU or Ubers?
>>
ou with the prevalence of priority

if they ban it to ubers it's undeserved, because mimikyu + marowak + a variety of other things that hit hard with priority absolutely fuck it to death
>>
>>30307774
I thought so, the prevalence of bravest birb will really screw it over
>>
>>30307757

Every single thread about what deserves the banhammer is centered around this thing and Aegislash. The common theory is that they both need to go at the same time because as soon as aegislash goes this thing loses it's only true counter and will anus rape the meta.

>>30307774

The problem is that it resists most priority and the ones it doesn't resist fail to put it down outside of M-Pinsir quick attack.

The game really needed a priority fire move or something similar but instead one thing got a rock one.....

>>30307828

Nobody uses bravest birb anymore because of the gale wings nerf
>>
>>30307890
are you kidding? mega metagross and mega scizor both bullet punch its shit, and a swords danced mimikyu's shadow sneak does the same
>>
>>30307828
>implying you need a STAB flying move to take down Pheromosa when it dies to a light breeze
>>
>>30307946

I'm not..read this thread.

Every counter argument is just shot down by "It just U-turns out". And yes those two hurt it but even with its' crappy bulk they fail to kill it outright...which is why they feel it's broken

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/on-the-radar.3587559/
>>
>>30308057
>bunch of no name retards
They like to talk like they're informed but when suspect test comes they can't even get past the requirement
>>
>>30308169

I'm not saying I agree with them but don't be surprised if this thing is gone in a few weeks....a lot of people hate it.

Personally I feel like they're jumping the gun and need to wait till after christmas or so at the earliest to start going crazy with the suspect testing.
>>
>>30308288
they're a bunch of morons acting as if aegislash is the only thing that puts a stop to pheromosa

also, it gets outsped by plenty of scarf users until it KOs something, and even then it gets priority fucked
>>
>>30307757
>her
waifufags pls
>>
>>30308701
Oh come on. It's got a feminine design and it contrasts the manly Buzzwole. Though I do kinda like the idea of a twink Pheromosa and buff qt Buzzwole
>>
>>30307757
If it was Bug/Psychic, it'd be rocks weak and lack HJK and probably not be broken.

But it's not, so once Aegis goes (completely inevitable) this thing goes with it.
>>
It's the same typing as buzzwole , the UB-04s also share the same typing.
>>
>>30309334
>the UB-04s also share the same typing.
I wasn't aware grass/steel and steel/flying were the same type.
>>
File: 1458174113167.png (26KB, 602x166px) Image search: [Google]
1458174113167.png
26KB, 602x166px
>>30309334

>grass/steel
>steel/flying

>>30308811

Yeah, as much as I want neither to go.....they're going to get banned.

I just hope froguto, m-mawile, and genesect make it this time around. The rest of what they have listed can burn in Ubers.
>>
>>30307757
>Bug/Psychic
You mean Bug/Fairy
>>
>>30307757
Weird typing because it's a kid friendly otherworldly horror from a dimension we won't ever get to understand

one of the UBs is literally a tree made of cables and shit

You expect its typing to not be fucking bizarre?
>>
If you don't think its going Ubers, you're forgetting how good of synergy this thing has with Tapu Lele.
>>
>>30309466
> Wanting more Bug/Fairy types
> Implying Ribombee isn't perfection
>>
>>30307757
>goes to ubers
>immediately gets outclassed by Deoxys-A
Smogon couldn't be this retarded right? Right?
>>
>>30309466
>it's feminine so it has to be a Fairy!

tired of this meme
>>
>>30309650

"A pokemon's viability in ubers has nothing to do with its' placement in ubers"

That's their counter argument.
>>
>>30307757
I think it will go to ubers, even though I wouldn't mind it too much staying. Gave my Snowslash a good spread to outspeed it.
>>
>>30309650
no, you are. There is no BL for ubers for a reason.
>>
>>30307774
What priority does Marowak have?
>>
>>30309811
Isn't AG technically the Ubers banlist? I mean, only Mega Ray needs to be there.
>>
>>30309849
What does that have to do with anything.
>>
>>30309849
BL means border line. Not ban list
why am I not surprised you have no idea what you're taking about
>>
>>30307757
Bug bug/psychic is a trash typing
>>
>>30309650
Yet another retard who bitches about Smogon without knowing anything about how they work, nice.
>>
>>30309895
It means borderline but it acts as a ban list. What's the fucking difference?
>>
>>30309849
Uber was a banlist. A banlist whos meta was so frequently played, it became a tier. It's still a banlist.

So viability of mons in it has nothing to do with going down (to OU) only up (to AG) because its a "banlist tier" rather than a "usage tier" like OU.
>>
>>30309935

Pretty much this. If a pokemon is too good for OU but gets shit on in Ubers....then it sucks to be that pokemon. It's unfortunate but true
>>
>>30309908
>Having to know anything more than the fact that they play pokemon competitively, to know they are retarded
Kek
>>
>>30307757
it's the typical speedy female martial artist glascannon you find in every fucking fighting game to date and also a cockroach from an other dimension, what's so hard to get?

Hell, they even gave it a kick combo animation.
>>
>>30308754
That's not even a far fetch, since only female mosquitoes suck blood which puts the swole in the buzz and male roaches are often smaller and shorter lived than their counterparts.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.