[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is he in a kimono

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

File: grimsley.png (42KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
grimsley.png
42KB, 400x457px
why is he in a kimono
>>
>>30306987
dunno
maybe he is japanese or something
>>
Because he's the edgy Grimsley!
>>
>>30306987
Look how old he's gotten, OP. He's probably just trying to be comfortable in his retirement location.
>>
File: ac6.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ac6.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>30306987
Because he is a fucking weeeeeeeabo
>>
Considering the Kanto and Jhoto influence in some towns, he probably bought it as a souvenir.
Like the stereotypical american tourist in comedy trying to fit in stereotyping.
>>
>>30306987
He probably ended up selling his old clothes cause of all the gambling.
>>
>>30306987
Why does he look like necrozma?
>>
>>30306987
I've heard those are traditional gambling robes but I don't really know myself
>>
>>30307094
This
>>
In Japan that look is associated with being a chill old man who drinks and gambles and is generally bullshitting their way through life because they've stopped caring

t. anime watcher
>>
>>30306987
He said he was going to keep me company, does that mean he wants to marry me?
>>
>>30306987

Make rape easier again.
>>
>>30306987
He's a gambler
He lost a bet
>>
I want to play strip poker with Grimsley
>>
>>30306987
he's a weeaboo

he's literally that grimdark goth wannabe weeaboo i knew in college except with a gambling addiction
>>
>>30308160
No one wants to see that, loser
>>
>>30307094
/thread
>>
>>30308231
Judging by the amount of grimsley fanart and grimsley x reader fanfiction...
>>
>>30306987
Bigger question is why is he in alola, we have not seen unova in the 3D game pokeverse.
>>
I just realized he is dressed in Black and White
>>
He should have been in a blue kimono with a pink scarf
>>
>>30306987
Superior Kanto culture, not like the savages from Unova, Kalos and Alola.
>>
>>30306987
YUKIKO AMAGI is WEARING A KIMONO because she's FILLING IN for HER MOM at the INN THEY RUN.
>>
>>30313464
fug
>>
>>30308160
Sounds kinky
>>
>>30313464
I can't believe I didn't notice that.
>>
>>30306987
What even is Grimsley's story? I never played Black & White. The Elite Four from those games seem really interesting.
>>
>>30313721
Poor aristocrat bored with life finding amusement only in gambling
>>
he is japanese
>>
>>30313721
We dont know his story yet because this is an alternate timeline.
>>
He's a black greninja.
>>
Why is he in the game
>>
>>30313721
His rich family got bankrupt and he became addicted to gambling, which seems to get even worse now in Sun and Moon. Poor guy.
>>
>>30307124
He's an elite 4 member. Can't he just beat up some children for money?
>>
>>30314155
They wanted a few random people at the Battle tree, couldn't advertise it like they did and only give us Red, Blue, and Cynthia. So they picked a strong trainer from gen v and tossed him in, and even gave him a story reason since he gives you the dark-type Sharpedo.
>>
File: image.png.jpg (107KB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
107KB, 400x441px
>>30306987
bleach/ pokemon crossover when?
>>
File: 1480201741156.jpg (2MB, 1301x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480201741156.jpg
2MB, 1301x1920px
>>30314065
Not anymore, this is Grimsley 2 years after BW2.
>>
>>30314892
Oh shit. It is Byakuya.
>>
>>30315140
How old are Red and Blue in this game? If we know that, we can establish the relative time of every main game in the franchise.
>>
>>30315353
If the fact that its' been 10 years between ORAS and SM true, we now have the time between every game except HGSS and BW2, and the time between the earliest timeline games (ORAS/FRLG) and the most recent games (SM) and can figure it out.
>>
>>30314284
Wait when was this revealed? Special? I don't remember the gen V e4 ever doing anything.
>>
>>30316388
bump for this
>>
>>30307094
stop posting this picture
>>
>>30315353
There's ongoing debate between whether it's been 10 or 20 years between Kanto and Alola, the later supported almost entirely by people reading too far into the 96 on Red's shirt.
>>
>>30306987
Because redesigns starting ORAS are either good or complete shit.
>>
>>30318414
Porygon's Pokedex entry basically confirms it's 20 years.
>>
>remind the timeline

1996/1997 - RGBY/FRLG & RSE/ORAS

1999/2000 - GSC/HGSS & DPPt

2010/2011 - BW

2012/2013 - BW2 & XY

2015/2016 - SM
>>
>>30315140
>eyes are more sunken than before
I wonder what kind of shit he's gone through
>>
>>30318492
Bitch, that production art sheet outright says two years between BW2 and SM.
>>
>>30318533
>BW2 ends about 2013
>SM starts about 2015
>so there's two years between BW2 and SM

Your point?
>>
>>30318492
Doesn't D/P/Pl have references to red Gyarados in it?
>>
File: pvba5Ur.png (342KB, 500x1007px) Image search: [Google]
pvba5Ur.png
342KB, 500x1007px
>>30315353
We know most of the times between games. As far as I know the only mystery is how long between gens 2/4 and 5.
>>
>>30318625
He deleted that tweet. I don't think it's relevant anymore.
>>
>>30318631
We knew everything on there beforehand except BW2 and XY, anyway.
>>
>>30318608
Becuase both games happen at the same time, dude. Red Gyarados appears in Johto, it's retransmitted to some pokeJapan regions and two little turds in Sinnoh start their adventure, at same time that Ethan travels across Johto before meeting with that Gyarados
>>
>>30318631
We already knew all of it before he said that except for BW2 and XY.
>>
>>30318720
I know you're right but it always bugged me that Jasmine is in Sunnyshore seemingly on vacation while Ethan/Gold is well into his journey. I guess she made it back in time, but still.
>>
>>30318631
The original tweet just says "Red and Green" rather than "FireRed LeafGreen", for example. Whoever added the images just put the remakes on there without realizing that people would argue about it.

If you ignore that, the tweet just says shit we already knew.
>>
>>30318625
I hate this image because

1. he doesn't specifically mention the remakes in it but rather the original games

2. it was tweeted before OR/AS was even announced so why the fuck would it be in there?

3. he's since deleted it, and there's literally no way BW2 and X/Y take place at the same time considering the former acts as one big teaser for the latter and the plotholes are numerous

tl;dr take that shit with a grain of salt
>>
>>30318838
>the former acts as one big teaser for the latter
wat
>>
>>30318838
>the former acts as one big teaser for the latter
What do they have in common at all?
>>
>>30318492
stop

>>30318838
FANON
A
N
O
N

>>30318631
Until new official information says otherwise, that is the canon
>>
>>30318866
>>30318901
Colress' entire goal was their way of foreshadowing Mega Evolution. But then in X/Y they confirm he has in fact visited Kalos before and is aware of the phenomenon.

Also, the revamped C-Gear is basically the precursor to the PSS. It even has a primitive form of O-Powers.

Those are the only two I could think of off the top of my head but there are definitely more.
>>
>>30318653
>this
Sevii islands link Kanto and Hoenn, three years later >>30318720, a lot of years later Cynthia meets Hilbert and remember Lucas in Sinnoh, two years later is BW2 and some NPCs in XY talk about Colress and Team Plasma years ago which hints XY happen a few years after BW like BW2. Sina, Dexio and Grimsley's art confirms SM a few years after XY, so... his tweet doesn't matter, there's no doubt about the timeline

Kanto & Hoenn -> Johto & Sinnoh -> Unova -> Unova2 & Kalos -> Alola
>>
My question is when/why did he get a skarmory?
>>
>>30318838
It explains where Looker was in BW2 instead of helping deal with Plasma, when in BW1 his job was hunting Plasma's remnants.
>>
>>30319014
>game mechanics
not relevant

And the fact that Colress used to be in Kalos doesnt really contradict anything in either game
>>
>>30318838
>>30319014
>he doesn't specifically mention the remakes in it but rather the original games
Who cares..? Original games happened at same time to remakes. A hypothetical DP remake will be placed in DPPt place. It's that simple

>it was tweeted before OR/AS was even announced so why the fuck would it be in there?
Because upper point.

>there's literally no way BW2 and X/Y take place at the same time
Except that's wrong

>Colress' entire goal was their way of foreshadowing Mega Evolution. But then in X/Y they confirm he has in fact visited Kalos before and is aware of the phenomenon.
Megaevolution was not discovered in RSE-universe (which include BW2), so makes sense. In ORAS-universe Colress visit Kalos years before BW2 to research about megaevolution but in RSE-universe that never happened.
>>
>>30318492
Impossible, Team Rocket Grunt's kid in BW is way older than 3 years
>>
>>30319278
BW2 isnt in the RSE universe. This image specifically mentions BW, then says Grimsley 2 years later. The Tweet also puts BW2 in the same verse as XY

Between those two sources, to say that they secretly mean Megaverse BW is reaaaally turning into putting words in the developers mouths. It's safe to say remakes and Gen 5 are Megaverse

RSE is just in a universe with Gens 1 and 2.
>>
>>30307094
rest in peace ken
>>
>>30319359
Have you seen how preschoolers act in these games? They sure as hell don't talk like four year olds. I wouldn't put a verbose 3 year old passed them.
>>
>>30315353
>>30318625
that chart is old SM takes place direcly after ORAS now and from the looks
>>
>>30319486
See:
>>30315140
>>
File: max.png (144KB, 980x660px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
144KB, 980x660px
>Team Rocket Grunt's kid
>3 years
please
>>
Apparently Grimsley's design was based on vampires. So he just looks more like a creepy vampire now.
>>
>>30319368
>BW2 isnt in the RSE universe
Wrong, faggot

>this image specifically mentions BW
Mentions "Black and White versions" and Black 2 and White 2 are Black and White versions too. Also mentions how is different to his last outfit which is the same in all Black and White versions, BW and BW2.

>The Tweet also puts BW2 in the same verse
No you dense motherfucker, he's just mention when happened all stories without specifying like thousands of people here which just say "GSC" instead "HGSS" when talks about how is linked to DPPt, stop grasping at straws

>RSE is just in a universe with Gens 1 and 2.
>being so retarded
Gen 1 and 2 are another universe. FRLG and RSE tech is pretty similar like HGSS and DPPt's because they happen at same time in the same universe. It's ridiculous to think RSE can happen at same time RBY (classic universe) and before GSC (classic too).
RBY and GSC are in the same shitty tech universe, ORAS, XY and SM are in the same high tech universe and remaining games are in their universe, more advanced than RBY-GSC universe, less advanced than ORAS-XY-SM universe. You just need take off the head of your ass and see their technology to easily link games.
>>
>>30319016
He always had a Honchcrow, and in rematches had a Sharpedo. So I like to think the Skarmory bit hints that he was always going to give you the code.
>>
>>30319894
So you're using a linking mechanic completely invented by you to describe the official, factual canon of the games? You sure convinced me.

Good thing real life is like that, where everywhere on earth is equally advanced at all times

But sure, I'll stop grasping at straws.

>Mentions "Black and White versions" and Black 2 and White 2 are Black and White versions too
Exactly.

>he's just mention when happened all stories
Yeah, he said something but he definitely ACTUALLY meant the thing that confirms your theory.
>>
>>30320168
>Good thing real life is like that, where everywhere on earth is equally advanced at all times
Wow, that looks like an argument, but still shit. FRLG shows how Hoenn region was linked by Red and Bill in Sevii Islands, that's why FRLG-Red and RSE-Brendan can trade unlimitedly from Kanto to Hoenn and backwards. If they want send them more distant in the time (HGSS-DPPt) they should use a different metod, but HGSS-Ethan and Lucas can trade like Brendan and Red in their games because they are in the same universe and (roughly speaking) the same moment too. Same about Hilbert and Nate.
Only classic and megauniverse works different and use a totally different method, the time capsule and pokemon bank.
You have absolute no reason to think RSE is linked to RBY instead FRLG. Tech fits, games fits, plot fits, why on Earth anyone can believe RSE is placed between RBY and GSC?

>Exactly.
That what I'm saying, moron. SM Grimsley is BW2 Grimsley two years later

>Yeah, he said something but he definitely ACTUALLY meant the thing that confirms your theory.
Shit are you even trying or..? I'm not saying he prove my theory in his dammit tweet, I'm saying you're theorizing based on he said all those games happened in the same universe, which is wrong. Is really hard to say if you're trolling or just legitly retarded
>>
>>30320872
>pokemon bank
now you're using game mechanics to fit games in the timeline? Sweet. Im convinced even harder now.

>That what I'm saying, moron. SM Grimsley is BW2 Grimsley two years later
That's what I said lol. This is getting funny

>I'm saying you're theorizing based on he said all those games happened in the same universe
I'm saying he posted a timeline of games, and I'm using that timeline as true without adding any other things to it that were not implied. the remakes replacing the original versions was always true, so that is acceptable
>>
>>30313464
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>30313464
Colress is dressed in grey which is black and white together two
>>
File: 1385319592446.jpg (437KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
1385319592446.jpg
437KB, 1200x810px
>>30306987
coincidence?
>>
>>30307094
rip ken-sama
he died a hero
>>
>>30321069
>game mechanics means nothing
Yeah, there's time machines in GSC but is a game mechanic so I can't use it as argument either huh?
Also why you don't answer my question? Why anyone should believe RSE is paired to FRLG when games, technology, mechanics and plot link those two games? Just why?

>without adding any other things to it that were not implied
There's no implied specification about the universe of the games, faggot

>lol
OK I can see it now, troll o retard you're not worth to my time, you're just a retarded underage. Goodbye
>>
File: 1466467243325.png (457KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466467243325.png
457KB, 1080x1080px
>>30322298
Game mechanics were used to imply in universe stuff up to FRLG, but not after that. There is n in universe explanation for why BW and BW2 can trade

>Why anyone should believe RSE isnt paired to FRLG
Because remakes always replace the originals

>OK I can see it now, troll o retard you're not worth to my time, you're just a retarded underage. Goodbye
This is a common tactic to try and look big while getting the last word, where you are "above" the discussion after 50 replies of bitching.

Especially hilarious how you can say faggot and retard and all sorts of other shit, but me saying lol makes you run off crying with your tail between your legs like the fucking baby you are. I am 100% certain that even with your bold declaration that you're leaving, you will still be watching this thread waiting for a reply about how BTFO I am.
>>
>>30306987
His updated design is fantastic.
>>
>>30318838
I hate that image because XY and SM are part of a whole nother timeline and universe than the pixelv4rse of the old games.
>>
>>30306987
>character from American Region
>wears most Nip like clothing

What did they mean by this
>>
>>30306987
Where do I battle him anyway? I met him on the beach during the main story, but I heard you can battle him later. Can't find him again.
>>
>>30324844
battle tree
>>
>>30307094
So are weebs in the Pokemon universe Johtofags that come from Unova?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.