[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon being unobtainable for literal years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 34546597680.jpg (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
34546597680.jpg
6KB, 256x256px
Why do they do this? You know we won't get Marshadow until they have a movie coming out about him.

They did the same shit with Shaymin, Hoopa, and Volcanion, and maybe some of the Gen 5 legends, I don't know, never played Gen 5.

It's god damn annoying and makes the game feel incomplete.
>>
>>30305501
>never played gen 5
Uh huh, yeah, sure, ok pal. Have fun with that bait.
>>
pause
think for a little bit
read what you just wrote

you still don't know why they do it?
read it again until you understand

this has to be bait, I can't believe someone can be that dumb
>>
>>30305501
>he doesn't have a jailbroken 3DS
kek, people like you exist?
>>
Nobody, by legitimate means, should even know this Pokemon even exists.
>>
>>30305696
which is also fucking stupid

why put it into the game just to distribute it by code years later. it's so unsatisfying
>>
>>30305501
Because this is done under the assumption that people don't have the means to find out about these things through shit like datamining.

>>30305725
So they don't have to do a patch later.

What's dumber is when it's an event-mon which is clearly sub-par so they can give it a new form in another game which has no compatability with the game it was supposed to debut in.

Marshadow and Magearna have 600 BST which they might give an alt form to, though Marshadow is actually good for a "tiny and cute" legendary

Does "Pokeball color" Magearna have different stats?
>>
>>30305946
Why not just create an in-game event that you can do post game then?

Literally what is the point of gating it for years
>>
>>30306110
They do it make the game relevant again years after launch.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.