[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one saving this all my life??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Dream_Poké_Doll_Sprite.png (6KB, 90x86px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Poké_Doll_Sprite.png
6KB, 90x86px
Am i the only one saving this all my life??
>>
I'm so afraid of using it on accident. [Spoiler]Please Lillie come home.[/spoiler]
>>
>>30305353
no....
i want lillie to come back and im kind of sad about it......
>>
Can they be bought anywhere?
>>
I just spend my days crying on her bed while cuddling it now.
>>
>>30305564
I dont think so
>>
>>30305353
I put it in my free space. It's my little piece of her.

I inspired her to be strong. What she doesn't know is she gave me that strength.
>>
File: NebbyIsNebby.png (380KB, 931x858px) Image search: [Google]
NebbyIsNebby.png
380KB, 931x858px
I have my Lunala hold it.
>>
>>30306348
Good idea, anon
>>
>>30305353
Nope. I don't use them anyway usually.
>>
>>30305353
I will cherish it. It's a god damn disgrace that gamefreak made it usable and discardable like this. Shit should've been a god damn key item and every time you used it, it should've said "The doll smells faintly of Lillie..." then "...You miss Lillie."
>>
pathetic thread to be honest
>>
>>30308657
You're pathetic, fucking cuck.
>>
I want to stuff my face in it and get a whiff of Lusamine and Lillie.
>>
>>30308673
go cry over your retarded mary sue not shitting up the game anymore while I play based pearl and have the time of my life
>>
>>30305353
This not being a Key Item makes zero sense.
>>
>>30308764
>pearl
Fucking disgusting. Come back when you can afford to play Sun or Moon, faggot
>>
>>30306348
This. Forever together with nebby lunala.
>>
...it just hit me that damn doll is probably a reference to lusamine's clefable.
>>
Feel like she might appear sometime soon in Kanto 2 and she could be a potential rival or even champion. Would be real cool for her to do that.
>>
did anyone else go straight to the name rater and name their legendary Nebby?
>>
>>30305353
Why did she even give you her doll? That was so weird, you'd think you'd get a photo or something that when used would show the image from the credits.

What did Hau get again?
>>
>>30308885
>not naming him/her nebby right when you caught them
>>
>>30306201
what are you fuckin gay?
>>
I sold mine
>>
File: IMG_20161128_085855.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161128_085855.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>30308885
>>30308916
I didn't name mine Nebby because I'm a germanfag and this is what she calls Cosmog in german. It translates to something like "little cloud"
>>
>>30308974
>Psycho Stall
fug
>>
>>30308653
It's kinda faggy to say, but reading this just gave me a shot into the heart.
>>
>>30308653
I don't understand why it's usable like that.
Should be specifically "Lillie's Pokédoll" not just a random pokédoll you can use once.

It reminds me of Dragon Quest IV where you get the Hero's dead girlfriend's hat... And can sell it on a shop.
>>
>>30305353
I will treasure it forever. Just like how I'll treasure my Spiky-Eared Pichu forever.
>>
>>30308974
>spang
>>
>>30305353
i always have 1 of each item kinda autistic but i like it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.