[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So can we finally agree B2/W2 are no longer the best Pokémon games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_sun_and_moon.jpg (40KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_and_moon.jpg
40KB, 550x366px
So can we finally agree B2/W2 are no longer the best Pokémon games?
>>
Not until S2M2
>>
i think so. Moon was truly amazing. I loved it so much.
>>
>>30304182
>BW2
>being the best
>ever
>>
>>30304182
no, if they get a 3rd version for switch and it doesn't run like shit you got a good contender

but only if they also add a cutscene skip button
>>
No but we can agree SM are the best first installments.
>>
File: 1474685615949.jpg (61KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
1474685615949.jpg
61KB, 591x591px
It doesn't have HMs, so yeah.

As far as main game goes, I really enjoyed Sun and Moon way more than all of the other games, and its especially a huge improvement over XY and ORAS. And I guess props to the development team for making a story where I actually felt something at the end of the main story.

It was a really good adventure this time around. I usually fucking hate story and pointless characters in my vidya, but I think they did it really well in Sun/Moon. B2/W2 are still pretty high up there.
>>
>>30304182
Why? What's better? S&M are Shit. Did oras get an update to include the Battle Frontier?
>>
>>30304313
I guess props to the development team for making a story where I actually felt something at the end of the main story.

Didn't pretty much everyone say the same thing about the scene with floette and AZ?
>>
>>30304259
fuck off tripcunt
filtered
>>
I don't get why Sun and Moon's story is getting so much praise, especially when you have shallow fucks like goddamn Gladion and "wow what a twist the psychobitch was evil the entire time" Lusamine.
The only character that had a hint of depth was Lillie and her development was so poorly paced and backloaded.
>>
>>30304369
It happens every time a game is released.

People will develop actual opinions in a couple months at the least.
>>
>>30304182
I was pleasantly surprised with the difficulty of the game. The actually balanced around the exp share this time. Though trainers usually have one or two pokemon, their single pokemon is usually pretty good and the ai chooses the best move to use. Definitely a huge improvement over the last few games. I can't wait to nuzlocke the game, I've actually had pokemon faint.
>>
>>30304182
I never thought B2W2 were the best but I'll agree that Sun and Moon are.
>>
>>30304182
But thankfully Blaze Black 2 is still better.

>20 hours in
>Only just reached Nimbasa
>Huge amount of mons but not overwhelming
>Challenging
>Tons to explore
>Only at Nimbasa but already have plenty to do; Pokewood, Subways, Join Avenue, Funfest Missions, Battle Institute, Catching all mons, Medal Hunt
>>
>>30304567
New game smell is still there. Give it a month, and everyone will be more constructive .
>>
>>30304280

>3rd version happens
>Frontier is back
>RNG is even worse then the tree so nobody enjoys it.
>Never comes back.
>>
>>30304567
How dare you speak about Gladion that ay.
>>
>>30304182
Not even close. Sun and Moon are middle of the road entries that improve on some elements from XY like difficulty and story pacing, but make the same mistakes like no post game beyond catching a few legends, and even going backwards with the qol features everyone agrees were the best part if gen 6.
>>
No

Stars has a chance to be better, though.
>>
>>30304182
easily. my favorite games after R/S/E
>>
>>30304182
I think Sun/Moon is on the level of Black/White, which were also great, but not on the level of B2W2 and HGSS. The third entry for this generation has potential.
>>
>>30304182
B2W2 weren't the best in the first place, so yes, you are correct OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.