[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psyduck is actually a platypus, prove me wrong. Protip:you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: notaduck.png (403KB, 1465x313px) Image search: [Google]
notaduck.png
403KB, 1465x313px
Psyduck is actually a platypus, prove me wrong.

Protip:you can't
>>
>>30303888
PsyDUCK
>>
>>30304697
As in "DUCK-billed platypus"

your move
>>
>>30304775
holy shit this guy is good
>>
>>30304775
damn, outplayed
>>
>>30304775
From the Pokedex
>Psyduck
>The Duck Pokemon
>>
It's a Pokemon. Not a platypus.
>>
Ducks are the only animal with the ability to using psychokinesis

Your move
>>
>>30304775
No. As in fucking duck you mong. It even has "Duck" in the japanese name. There is literally no argument here, it's a fucking duck
>>
>>30304879
>he doesn't know about the DUCK billed platypus
wow

don't be so mad just because you know you're wrong
>>
>>30303888
Then how does it evolve? Checkmaye atheists.
>>
>>30303888
>no poison type moves learned while leveling up

M Y T H B U S T E D
>>
>>30304950
At this point you're being intentionally retarded but I'll bite
If it were actually a platypus it would be able to learn poison sting and some sort of electric move, since platypuses are venomous IRL.
Not only that but it's english, and japanese names both contain "Duck" In it even though the japanese word for platypus sounds nothing like duck.
Oh yeah, and it's LITERALLY classified as being the "Duck" pokemon
>>
>>30303888
Platypuses have their nostrils at the front of the beak; Psyducks have them at the back.

Platypuses have beaver-like tails. Psyducks don't.

Platypuses have poison talons. Psyducks don't.

What is Psyduck, then? Simply enough, it and its evolution are ducks resembling kappas.
>>
>>30305113
Shouldn't it be "platypi"?
>>
>>30305160
Not him. I googled before posting the post right above yours, it's "platypuses" not "platypi".
>>
>>30305160
I've done research on this and all the books I can find say "Platypuses" except the ones written outside of australia
I'm more inclined to trust the people who can find one of the damn things in their backyard on the spelling of the plural over the way people who live in countries where it's literally illegal to have one
>>
>>30305113
If it were actually a duck it would be able to learn fly.
>>
>>30305277
and if it were a platypus it'd be a poison type since platypuses are one of the only venomous animals? Your point?
>>
>>30303888
this thread was funny, but nostrils in platypus are in the end of its beak, ducks do not.

anyway my headcanon is that golduck is a ornithosaurs and not a kappa, but who care?
>>
>>30305322
Except psyduck doesn't even have wings.
>>
>>30305322
>platypuses are one of the only venemous animals

I think you meant mammal

either way you have to be retarded beyond hope to think it looks more like a duck than a platypus. arms man, arms. ducks have wings.

and don't bring up the "duck pokemon"

caterpie isn't a worm, blastoise isn't a shellfish, slowbro isn't a fucking hermit crab, etc.
>>
>>30303888
Its a Gen 1 pokemon it would of been literally my moms platypus instead literally my moms psycho kenetic duckling
>>
>>30305462
Ludicolo and crew are the real kappas. They even have a fucking rain dish.
>>
>>30305113
It learns Toxic and HP Electric. It's a platypus.

Your move.
>>
File: 1479917601387.png (2MB, 1250x915px) Image search: [Google]
1479917601387.png
2MB, 1250x915px
look at how Golduck swims
checkmate, ducktheists
>>
A duck Pokemon is a duck Pokemon, you can't really say it's just a platypus.
>>
>>30305511
I'm with you and I do think it was modeled after the platypus, but those are bad localizations you're referencing
Blastoise was originally just the "Shell Pokemon"
>>
>>30305566
fucking EVERYTHING Can learn toxic. And psyduck can't learn electric moves or posion ones through level up. It's a fucking duck.
>>
>>30305641
If it was a duck, it'd be able to breed with other ducks, instead of other mammal pokemon.
>>
>>30305597
well slowbro was still originally the hermit crab pokemon. oh wrell
>>
>>30305745
I think that's cause slowbro is mostly viewed as being the shell on the back. I'm pretty sure the slowpoke is still just a slowpoke
>>
>>30304844
>Sandslash
>The Mouse Pokemon
Well guess it's not a pangolin then.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.