[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fastest way to fill the Pokedex in Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1426486282228.png (20KB, 402x369px) Image search: [Google]
1426486282228.png
20KB, 402x369px
What's the fastest way to fill the Pokedex in Sun/Moon?
>>
>>30303233
hacking
>>
File: gladion.png (1MB, 1294x307px) Image search: [Google]
gladion.png
1MB, 1294x307px
>>30303250
I considered it, but QR injecting doesn't register to your dex unless you put the Pokemon in and out of the Daycare
>>
>>30303337
Look for legendaries on the GTS, then inject whatever they're asking for.
Inject an army of that legendary, now that you got its dex data from the trade.
Put those up on the GTS for whatever Pokedex fillers you need.
>>
>>30303233
Get both versions
Trade between both of them
Also beg to RNGesus for those low as fuck encounter rates
>>
>>30303233
put version exclusives or rare encounters on gts and ask for literally anything you need
>>
I'm trying to catch as many as I can myself and just trading for other starters and version exclusives, but I'll probably just breed a bunch of hard-to-get Pokémon, like starters or something with an HA, and put them up on the GTS. There's only so many times a man can put up with 1% encounter rates.
>>
Use the DexNav in OR/AS to catch everything, then transfer the Pokemon to Sun/Moon and fill in the gaps. If you have X/Y then you can also fill in some gaps with that.
>>
>>30303233
Breed something like dhelmise, take advantage of ledyba bot if you want, try to chain trade and tiem evos on gts. Went from 70% to 100% earlier today
>>
>Catch Dhelmise because it's a high value pokemon that isn't that hard to get
>Breed the shit out of it
>Trade it for Castform, Weavile, Goomy, Gabite, Feebas as these are by far the most annoying pokemons to obtain in the game
>>
>>30306514
>take advantage of the ledyba bot
>trick dumb kids into trading away their legendaries in exchange for a shiny ditto that's actually a dime a dozen
How come I didn't think of this sooner?
>>
Breed Castform, ask for whatever you want in return.
>>
>tfw caught Bagon, Goomy, Feebas, and Castform all on my own
I'm breeding and trading them now, but am I a sucker for not just catching 1 of them and breeding it from the start?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.