[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we create new alolamons for Sun2/Moon2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (572KB, 2650x2900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
572KB, 2650x2900px
Rules:
>needs to be a Gen I mon
>should not be a starter or legendary
>should not be on the pic

Hard mode: create a story for it
>>
Remember Artleaka's Alolan Parasect? That but with Shiinotic's actual mushroom on it's back and pink and green swirly eyes.
>>
>>30300848
And yeah it says "Should not be on the pic" but maybe by Sun/Moon 2 more pokemon would have properly adapted to alola
>>
>>30300783
> Alola Lapras
> Water/Grass
> Basically the same but with grass, palm trees, and flowers growing on it's back
I've seen several suggestions for something like that and I really wish they'd gone through with it. Lapras is one of my underappreciated favorites.
>>
>Alola Koffing
>Poison/Water
>based on a naval mine
>>
Would have loved to see Fire type Koffing/Weezing similar to Artleaka's
Also a Poison/Dragon polluted Horsea/Seadra would have been cool
>>
File: alolan horsea.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
alolan horsea.png
43KB, 250x250px
>>30301165
>Also a Poison/Dragon polluted Horsea/Seadra would have been cool
>>
>>30301100
>not a steel/water voltorb
>>
>needs to be a Gen I mon
>Implying that after the 20th Anniversary is over, Gamefreak STILL only thinks Kanto is the only Relevant region
>>
>Alolan Mew
>Can learn crabhammer.
>>
Water/Fighting Slowbro

Instead of developing its psychic powers, it became a boxer that specializes in countering foes.
>>
>>30301512
Kanto is near Alola, that's their reasoning, tripfag.
>>
>>30300783
Alolan Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, and Wigglytuff

Pure Flying type for all

Igglybuff's natural ability to puff up and float/glide around was taken to the next level, and it can now fill itself up with hydrogen and float around. Jigglypuff is capable of controlled flight, and Wigglytuff can perform spectacular aerial tricks.

Their colors have changed to sky blue and light red.

I'd really love to see this.
>>
>>30301843
OH SHIT I forgot it was Kanto mons only

Uh

just make it start at Jigglypuff, then

OH AND ALSO it happened in Alola because the air is cleaner there.

Ok, now we're good.
>>
>>30301788
Gamefreak put that as a excuse of why all the Alolan Forms, Instread of giving us a FUCKING ALOLAN MANTINE, THEY GAVE US NON-EXPLICATED SHIT LIKE PANCHU AND GOLEM AND ICE FORMS BECAUSE ''MUH 20 ANNIVERSARY''
>>
>>30302002
*Are from gen 1
>>
Grass Physic Hula Dancer Jynx
>>
>>30302002
we have a captain obvious here guys
>>
>>30300931
So an aquatic Torterra?
>>
Alola Slowpoke
> Looks like its covered in sand

Alola Slowbro
> Tail is actually bitten by a Mareanie and opens up like a flower, body looks like sand.
> Often lies in the sand with its tail pointed upwards like an umbrella

Alola Mega Slowbro;
> Mareanie becomes a spikey back armour for Slowbro which it uses as both a shield and to attack

Alola Slowking
> Mareanie attaches to the head creating a spikey helmet
>>
Alolan Growlithe + Arcanine
Water (Maybe Dual Type

>Because of humid temperatures and moist air, their hair grew damp and shaggy, becoming much more adapted for the water. Many are used by local Alolans to hunt for deep river and ocean pokemon and materials
>>
Alola Ekans
Dark
>When it's toxins proved to be ineffective in warding off predators, it gained tougher skin that damage any foe that dare attack it. They endure countless attacks, wearing down former-predators with their course skin before turning the tables on their prey.
Alola Arbok
Dark/Fighting
>It coils around prey much larger then itself and scratches them with it's barbed skin while constricting them. Because their way of hunting involves exhausting prey, they can go a long time in between meals. The patterns found on Alolan Arbok's hood are tied to what island it's parents were from. Breeding sometimes leads to Alolan Arbok bearing hood markings from other regions.

Appearance inspirations:
Ekans: Puff Adder, Rhinoceros Viper
Arbok: Rough-scaled Bush Viper

Abilities: Rough Skin/Tough Claws variant.
HA: Bind Ambition; moves that constrict the opponent restore 1/8th health at the end of the turn and deal 20% more damage.
BST changes: Def/Sp.Def upped to 80. Spd dropped to 65.
Moveset change
LOSES: Elemental Fang moves. Poison offensive moves. Moves relating to biting (Bite, Crunch etc).
GAINS: Submission, Counter, Rock Smash, Reversal, Revenge, Bulk-Up, Brick-Break, Close-Combat for Fighting Type moves. Foul Play, Knock Off for Dark Type moves. Moves relating to constricting the opponent (if there's any it doesn't know already)
>>
>>30300783
Brain Coral Alolan Corsola that adapted to Alola and becomes Water/Psychic to combat Mareanie and Toxapex. 30 points of Attack is shifted to its defenses to give it 65/110/110 defenses. Gets a special ability called "Coral Effect"; user's Special Attack is doubled when health is above 25%. When it's below 25% health, Corsola loses all of its color.

>Alolan Corsola adapted recently to combat Mareanie and Toxapex. The coral inhabiting Corsola's body produce now brain stimulating chemicals en masse to help their host fight. However, if Corsola becomes too weak during battle the coral polyps will flee, leaving Corsola to its fate. Funnily, some Alolans call this Pokemon "Cerebrola" in light of its brain-like shape.

Spiny Sea Star Alolan Starmie that's Water/Steel that is bulkier, larger, and benefits more from Analytic. It also gains Iron Barbs and retains Natural Cure.

>Alolan Starmie adapted to the environment recently, now that Corsola populations have adapted to combat Mareanie, Toxapex, and other undersea predators, Staryu and Starmie had to do the same. Increased feeding habits from its normal predators put stress on its regenerative capabilities. Each regrowth made Staryu and Starmie's bodies harder. So hard, in fact, that it's harder than bulletproof steel. To deter predators, Alolan Staryu and Starmie have also grown sharp spines that they can fire at will.
>>
>>30303424
Forgot to add;
>Alolan Corsola
Gains a plethora of Psychic attacks like Future Sight, Psyshock, also gets Hydro Pump, retains Power Gem, learns Stealth Rock and Spikes on level up,

>Alolan Starmie
It's weight also triples as well to reflect its typing and flavor text.

Starmie's speed is lowered by 65 and shifted to give it 100/100/50 offenses and 70/100/100 defenses. Loses its Psychic attacks but gains Swords Dance, Iron Head, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Automize, Spiky Shield.
>>
>>30300783
give me my mimikyu evolution that evolves with power of friendship

it's all i want
>>
>>30300783
>>needs to be a Gen I mon

fuck that

Palm Tree Sudowoodo (rock/fighting, the coconuts are boxing gloves)

Roggenrola/Boldore/etc--Rock/Fire Volcanic version

Sharpedo--Water/Steel Hammerhead variant
>>
File: hawaiianmonkseal2_noaa.jpg (332KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
hawaiianmonkseal2_noaa.jpg
332KB, 1024x689px
>>30300783
most alola forms are based on hawaiian biology so here are my ideas

> Alolan shellder/cloyster
> water/fairy
Just the same line but the face is pink and cute and they're inside a puka shell and a white clamshell respectively.

> Alolan jynx
> psychic/fairy
A hula dancer jynx (im really surprised they didn't do this desu). It's stats and movepool could be adjusted so that it could serve as a counterpart to fire-dancer marowak.

> Alolan seel/dewgong
> water/ground
Hawaii has a native species of seal called monk seals that just chill on the beach (pic related). After migrating to alola, the alolan seel line were able to face the least biological competition on the shoreline, and evolved to adapt to alola's warm climate and water temperature. Alolan seel/dewgong could just be really chill tanky dudes with truant/comatose.
>>
File: 1269213179276.jpg (251KB, 1440x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1269213179276.jpg
251KB, 1440x1237px
>>30301788

The first 4 regions are all right next to each other. Kanto might technically be the closest, but there's no way the others are too far away.
>>
>>30304338

Also a palm tree Trevenant to go with the palm tree Sudowoodo
>>
>>30302707

Sounds good. What is is its type?
>>
File: Untitled.png (47KB, 1069x579px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47KB, 1069x579px
>>30300783
Hula girl Jinx, Grass/Psychic.
Grass/Fire Bellsprout line. Their venom causes a serious burning sensation, and their appearance and the colour of their venom makes them look like erupting volcanoes when they spit it.
>>
>>30300783
>Alola Victreebel
>Grass Fire
>It's leaves would be spiky, it would have two rows of spikes on it's body, and it would be red.

The story is that it eats steel types and because of that it has spikes.
>>
File: IMG_6942.png (35KB, 163x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6942.png
35KB, 163x190px
Alolan Shellder.
>>
>>30302843
Why not Ice Arcanine with refrigerate?
>>
>>30306290
>>30306290
>why water and not ice

maybe he wants it to be useful
>>
File: tumblr_ocfnm3o6VQ1sxbqwjo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocfnm3o6VQ1sxbqwjo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1536px
Alolan Vaporeon - Water/Poison

Alolan Vaporeons have adapted to the salty sea water. Unlike their fresh water origins, they’ve adapted to the many poisonous organisms in the Alolan Coral reefs. If bitten or scratched, they release a toxin into nearby waters - scaring away predators.
>>
File: tumblr_obcuz2q58c1scm42ao1_1280.jpg (148KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obcuz2q58c1scm42ao1_1280.jpg
148KB, 1280x768px
Alolan Vaporeon - Water/Steel
>>
>>30306956

I don't think Vaporeon typically live in the wild at all
>>
to lazy to read thread before posting so oops if someone already posted idea

alolan krabby and kingler are water/fighting

ancient alolan kings recieved them from kanto as a sign of peace due to them being a delicacy and similiar to meowth they have become standard wild pokemon

when krabbys first found themselves in the wilds of alola they found themselves in a bitter rivalry with crabrawlers and crabominables

this rivalry and them being a rare delicacy almost forced the species into extinction so to combat it krabbies adapted to their enemies fighting style and adopted it themselves and became more aggressive as well

alolan kinglers lose 25 speed from their kantonian counterparts with 10 added to both their atk and def stats and 5 to hp along with being able to learn mach punch and close combat
>>
Alolan Venonat/Venomoth

Bug/Psychic

Due to less exposure to human industry, less toxins invade this Pokemon at birth, letting its latent psychic affinity to awaken.
>>
alolan dragonite-dragon/whatever
just make it look less like barney
>>
>>30302951
That's really cool and if I remember correctly, that's how dragons killed elephants in medieval bestiaries
>>
If you remove gen 2 and 4 evos and prevos, gen 6 megas and gen 7 forms, what the fuck is even left in gen 1?
>>
>>30301843
Filled with hydrogen?
Fire is super effective then I assume?
>>
>>30303424
We definitely need more alolan forms that are actual adaptations to environments and predators instead of psychic surfing from eating pancakes
>>
>>30300783
>Alolan Parasect
Looks like a bioluminescent, greenish-black Parasect with a bright yellow glow coming from the mushroom on its back

Grass/Electric, switching its special attack with its physical attack, and picking up moves like Discharge, Flash Cannon, and Dazzling Gleam while retaining stuff like Spore and Giga Drain

Abilities are Illuminate, Effect Spore, and Grassy Surge
>>
>>30305089
Looks like I've found my new starter
>>
Psychic/Electric Alolan Electrode that looks like a Beast Ball and starts appearing after the UBs show up.
>>
>>30300783
Alolan Exeggcute
Alolan Cubone
Alolan Pikachu
Alolan Pichu
>>
Psychic/Poison Bellsprout line which now looks like chemical flasks as they have now begun producing dangerous artificial chemicals instead of acid.
>>
File: IMG_3149.jpg (10KB, 155x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3149.jpg
10KB, 155x383px
Fuck Gen 1 only, this is basically a Wishlist thread anyway so none of these will happen regardless.

Fairy/Fire Alolan Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure. They're based on old style light poles like pic related and they lose some Special Attack to boost all their defenses.
>>
>>30300783
Paras/Parasect
Ground/Bug Hermit crabs w/ Water Absorb as ability
>>
>>30312629
>steel poles
and is ruined by kommo-o
>>
File: IMG_2866.png (36KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2866.png
36KB, 446x373px
>see mega evos for the first time
>Oh cool, mega machamp is going to be so sick
>see Alolan forms for the first time
>Finally, the machop line will have some new toys
>this thread
>Ooh, I bet there are some cool machamp ideas

what the FUUUUCK GAMEFREAK YOU SHITFUCKS
>>
>>30313361
>oh, there's an Alolan Marowak? Surely there'll be an Alolan Cubone, too, that's my favorite Pokémon!

Why would an evolution adapt to the environment but not pass this adaptation on to its offspring?
>>
File: IMG_2869.png (299KB, 791x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2869.png
299KB, 791x471px
>>30313405
Because GAMEFREAK is fucking INCOMPETENT AS FUCK
>>
>>30300931
IT SAYS NOT ON THE PIC REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30300783
Alolan Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
>Based on Honeybee
>Bug/Fairy typing
>Super poofy and fluffy
>Less Speed, More Defense and Health
>>
>>30313405
>>30313434
maybe it just happens to look the same

diglett almost looks the same too
>>
>>30301788
Game explicitly says kanto is far away wtf are you on
>>
>>30313361
OP is a dud when he said excluse those already in the Alola dex.

Think of the bright side, though--Machamp doesnt have to compete for ONE mega slot, nor is his aesthetics and main point of being ruined by a random arbitrary secondary type/main type change

He could have used a legitimate buff after all those years and being left behind by the other trade evos though
>>
>>30313703
GF are just bastards. Megas and Alolan forms might just be the worst thing to happen to the series
>>
>>30313740
Agree but I could fathom regional forms better if we retroactively get some of those in other gens as well for maybe the remakes. This game is based on evolution after all, and it seems much more natural than a forced glorified forme change
>>
File: 182Bellossom[1].png (138KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
182Bellossom[1].png
138KB, 431x431px
>>30313361
>game takes place in Hawaii
>doesn't include the grass skirt dancing tropical flower mon

>3 musketeers are native to the America region
>Luchador burd is native to the Yurop region
>>
alolan drowzee and hypno

they're just a bit fatter and browner, hypno has a lei and some straw wrist bands rather than fur

psychic/fairy

the drowzee that made it there really like malasadas or pancakes or whatever, so they hung out with the humans and became more friendly. people keep them around to help them get a good night's sleep

the typing is just what drowzee and hypno should already have, given that they're based on trolls
>>
>>30313405
Marowak's adaptation is due to its profession, not due to its biology. Which makes even less sense, but whatever.
>>
File: Cox0j2vWEAAcThf.png (364KB, 755x708px) Image search: [Google]
Cox0j2vWEAAcThf.png
364KB, 755x708px
>No Alolan Scyther that makes it as usable as Scizor like back in gen 2
Why
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.