[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know if the Japanese love Lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1479926421848.jpg (127KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479926421848.jpg
127KB, 768x768px
I know lots of western people love her especially on my twitter but I'm wondering if Japan likes her too
>>
yes, yes they do
>>
Yes. There are some people that dislike that she "took over" the story but they clarify that "Lillie is cute and I like her, I just didn't feel like it was my story". However, there is also a minority of fujos that dislike her on principle.

She is pretty much on the same position as N. Except N got a lot more hate because otaku are fucking vocal.
>>
>>30300569
>She is pretty much on the same position as N. Except N got a lot more hate because otaku are fucking vocal.

Nah, Japan just hates N in general.
>>
more than you ever will
>>
She's cute and adorable
Yea
>>
>>30300713
Because despite everything, the main audience of Pokemon is still male. Which is why SM was marketed almost exclusively to boys and the game was written for a male protagonist.
>>
>>30300569
Why would they hate N?
>>
>>30300713
His Pixiv seems pretty popular
http://dic.pixiv.net/a/N(%E3%83%88%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8A%E3%83%BC)
>>
>>30300425
Rosa got more love
>>
>>30300425
Everyone loves Lillie. Anyone who says otherwise is just trolling.
>>
>>30300425
Yes. She's incredibly fucking popular with almost everyone.
>>
>>30300860
He is controversial. He has a big fanbase but also a big hatebase. Basically: girls love him, guys hate him.

>>30300839
Because he is a character they believe was specifically created to pander to fujos and otomefans.
>>
>>30300425
What kind of question is this

Do Africans love Lillie?
>>
>>30301050
>Because he is a character they believe was specifically created to pander to fujos and otomefans.

Which is really silly because Fujos/otomes don't actually like N's character and just project a generic bishounen dreamboat personality to him
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.