[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some questions..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (16KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 400x240px
Why is grimsly in this?
What is actually with all the empty lots?
Who put the wall around that rainy town?
Who was the girl who Looker got killed when he was last in alola?
Why is there so many ghost types??
>>
>>30298818
I assume the empty lots are for the sequel/second version. Hopefully they will be putting gyms in them and losing the outdated trials they have.
>>
>>30298818
Alolan is built on an Anicent Indian Elephant Burial ground
>>
>>30298818
They are telling us something is wrong with alola.

Tourism
That's the real culprit. The empty lots. Are popping up as a result to industrialism. And all the ghost Pokémon represent that alola is dying.
>>
>>30298818
Grimsley is in this game because somehow GF thought it was one of the more popular characters from BW and not someone like Hugh or N.
>>
Nanu is his sensei or uncle
>>
>Why is grimsly in this?
He was going on vacation to Johto to get his weeb on but got on the wrong boat.
>What is actually with all the empty lots?
Stage 2 of Kukui's league plans: Building gyms
>Who put the wall around that rainy town?
The old Alolan royalty.
>Who was the girl who Looker got killed when he was last in alola?
Probably not anyone we know.
>Why is there so many ghost types??
Hawaii is a scary place, did you see that sign in the one pokemon trailer? "All lost children will be sold as slaves"?
>>
>>30298818
>Why is grimsly in this?
Fanservice.
I guess Alder wasn't popular enough. A shame.
>>
>>30298906
I chuckled
>>
>>30298818
The wall around Po Town is just a storm wall
>>
Grimmie-kun is apparently popular in Japan.
>>
>>30298843
This honestly bothers the shit out of me
>They introduce a new progression mechanic instead of the same boring gyms like every gen before it
>They constantly beat you over the head that despite these being new for us in the game they are an old tradition and need to be changed
>This is basically them flat out telling us we'll never break from the normal 8 gym system again
>>
>>30298966
I really like Alder's team actually, at least in BW1 and not BW2.
>>
>>30298818
the wall is because it used to be a gated community with only white people until the filthy natives came and ruined it
>>
>>30298940
>Hugh

Well meme'd, my friend
>>
i want to dominate Grimsley on his e4 throne
>>
>>30299206
>Po Town used to be only for white people until the natives ruined it
>Native Hawaiians are brown
>Now only white people live in Po Town

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30298940
>somehow GF thought it was one of the more popular characters from BW

He actually is in Japan
>>
>>30299071
This. One step forward, two steps back. And that's coming from someone who likes gyms and their role in both the lore and the fictitious economy of the game.

I'd love to see a blend of gyms and trials in the future. You still have to go around collecting badges, but trials and totem Pokémon could be utilized as additional hurdles.

Ex: The Alola League is in full swing by Eclipse/SM2, and you're the first generation of trainers to take on the region's gym challenge. In addition to gym trainers, you may be attacked by "wild" Gym Totems before you make it to the leader. Trial and gym puzzles are the same mixed bag of kindergarten brain teasers, so nothing to mourn there.

Maybe all the Ultra Wormholes have bathed more Pokémon in totem energy, so you'll rarely encounter them in the wild? Something something, "The Pokemon's aura is interfering with the Pokeball!" since I doubt they'd let you catch them, but maybe a big exp bonus or good item drops?

I dunno guys, I'm just spitballing on DayQuil here.
>>
>>30298818
>Who was the girl who Looker got killed when he was last in alola?

Speculation: It's Aster
>>
>>30299364
I second this
>>
>>30298818
Why is he so hot now
>>
>people wonder why there are so many ghost types
>people have no idea what Hawaiian Mythology is like

Spirits around every corner, mang. Most of the mischievous.
>>
>>30301156
he's always been
>>
File: e5fffae8da5d3589ce4e0c015d5eae2b.png (772KB, 791x1102px) Image search: [Google]
e5fffae8da5d3589ce4e0c015d5eae2b.png
772KB, 791x1102px
>>30299680
More popular than my waifu? This isn't fair...
>>
File: 60111825_p1.jpg (92KB, 744x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60111825_p1.jpg
92KB, 744x1200px
Post new Grimsley
>>
>>30298940
>Hugh

Literally who?
>>
>>30302151
muh purlion
ur aboot 2 feel ma rage
>>
>>30300020
Nice numbers, it's a shame they'd foto waste.
>Aster
literally who
>>
>>30302272
Aster was Zinnia's predecessor as Lorekeeper of the Draconid clan.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.