[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to get into competitive >spend forever brainstorming,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1480287990507.jpg (35KB, 245x274px) Image search: [Google]
1480287990507.jpg
35KB, 245x274px
>decide to get into competitive
>spend forever brainstorming, breeding, and training a 6v6 team
>team is ready for battle
>go online

>only matchmaking options are 3v3 singles and double battles

w-what?
>>
>>30295879
why did you spend forever brainstorming but didn't consider what the battle formats are like?

besides, there's always battlespot
>>
How dumb are you? It has been like that for like 3 years.

You could also challenge randoms if you want 6vs6.
>>
>>30295879
Just have fun in battlespot my dude.

I dont give a fuck about the real competitive team anyway, I just care that beat the shit out of my friends and cousins.
>>
>>30295879
Smogon is the 6v6 format. You have to play on Showdown if that's what you want.
>>
How long did it take to make that team, anon?
>>
>>30295879
You fell for the Smogon meme, son.
Official 6vs6 hasn't existed since like gen 3.
>>
>>30295879
3vs3 is a better meta for singles, anyway.

This will trigger a Smogonfag.
>>
>>30295879
>>30295879

It's ok anon, I'm not sure how it is in SM, but in XY/ORAS, you can shout something like "6v6 Singles?" in the wifi screen and usually get a few offers to battle. I imagine SM has a similar mechanic, otherwise you might have to use some kind of chat like Showdown's Wifi chatroom to find people to battle
>>
>>30297289
>game lets you use 6 pokemin throughout all the games
>nope only 3v3 if you want to go online matchmaking
Fucking retarded.
>>
6v6 is just not feasible on the handheld. Takes too long, gives too great of a chance of a connection error.

Fucking deal with it or battle with your friends.
>>
>>30297431
t. Smogonigger
>>
>>30297477
I mean the battles would have their time cut in half if they spend up the animations. Why does end of turn healing / status take so long in particular ;_;
>>
>>30297477
I bet logistics are what prompted the 3vs3 meta. Little did GF know or care that it would largely fix single battles as a consequence. Probably a happy accident.
>>
>>30297558
>>30297558

dear god anon, you sure are angry, aren't you? that post doesn't even imply 6v6 smogon meta, just a desire to play 6v6
>>
I would be okay with 3v3 if Team Preview wasn't a thing
>>
>>30299121
I thrive off the sheer anxiety brought on by team preview.
>>
>>30295879
just play showdown/with friends or on wifi threads
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.