[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there some hints in sun and moon for sinnoh Remake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0535.jpg (40KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
40KB, 250x224px
Are there some hints in sun and moon for sinnoh Remake?
>>
>>30294821
History
>>
>>30294821
I guess there's Silvally's ability/lore, not to mention it'd make sense to follow up with a cold region after having Hoenn and Alola, relatively tropical climates, back to back. Cynthia, too.

But really, nothing significantly points to a DP remake. Then again, nothing in RS really screamed "REMAKE" before FRLG came along, and XY didn't really hint towards ORAS either. Having a bunch of references in the game doesn't really mean anything in terms of how likely remakes are, they'll happen when they happen
>>
The binding around Type: Null's neck resembles Arceus's ring and its evolved form uses an RKS ability that functions exactly like multi-type.

Palkia, Griatina, and Bronzong were mentioned in the lab where you find Kukui's wife.

Cynthia's appearance in the battle tree

The DS era is ending and Sinnoh games were the 1st on the ds maybe it makes sense to end the DS era with Sinnoh Remakes

This is a stretch but there is a lot of piano in Sun and Moon's OST. Piano is basically Sinnoh's signature instrument--sort of like how X and Y music featured a lot of horns and trumpets which are said to be Hoenn's signature instrument.
>>
They're gonna do a gen one re-remake instead, for the easy money

Search your feelings, you know it to be true
>>
>>30295840
the DS era ended with Black2 and White2 you fucking idiot
>>
>>30295986
Yes technically speaking, but the 3ds is still in the DS family. With the Switch's release, the entire DS family will be on its last leg. That's how I see it anyway. But I see your point.
>>
There's mention of Palkia and Giratina when you go to the Dimension Lab.
>>
no

referencing 4th gen != DP remake hints because they reference every fucking gen just as equally except gen 1 which has significantly more references.
>>
Kukui's repetition of the word Four
>>
>>30297261
This

There's more hints towards a sequel/third version

/thread
>>
>>30297159
>The DS family
I know it's called 3DS, but it's just a marketing ploy. It's completely outside of the DS line
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.