[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you done with the game, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20161127_190825.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_190825.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
Are you done with the game, /vp/?
>>
>>30293630
no
>>
I have all first stage pokemon, just a matter of evolving them
>>
>>30293630
Only up to the E4
Haven't picked up the game since
>>
>>30293630
About Half Way done.
Currently at 166.
Most of what I'm missing are Version exclusives from Moon.
>>
I'm still on the second island. Pokemon is a game that you really can't replay because they're still stuck in a world without multiple game saves so I take my time.
>>
>>30293630
Its not that hard to just put all pokemon as owned in pkhex, anon.
Show us that you bothered to get 50 wins in the super lines using your 1HKO No Guard Pokemon and bothering to grind out the poke finder.
>>
I wanted to do it but figured I'd rather replay through the game. I'll probably do it on this run or the next one, I don't know. I'll do it eventually.
>>
>>30293630
>2 battle points

finish the tree and royal faggot
>>
Battle tree is too hard I don't want to have to get the most absolute perfect team to get 50 wins in a row 4 times
>>
No. I wont be until January when I can migrate all my live dex over and neither will you.
>>
File: pokemon726.png (183KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon726.png
183KB, 520x600px
Nope, partially because of Thanksgiving business at work and the fact that I'm going back and forth between Pokemon Sun and Dragon Quest VII(the latter I'm in the post game).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.