[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun & Moon Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Am I the only person that loved this gen?
Wtf is with all the negative shit?
Probably my second favorite Pokemon game.

What did you enjoy the most?

>Lillie is by far best Pokegirl
>Minior
>Golisopod
>Can view IV's in Box
>Berry farm in menu
>>
>>30292138
Oh and
>Finally a Legendary that can evolve
>>
>>30292138
>Wtf is with all the negative shit?
Don't you know where you are?

Also HMs getting thrown out finally for ride pokemon.
>>
>>30292138
Don't take /vp/ seriously, OP. Its not satisfied unless its shitting on something. I wonder why people here even still play Pokemon when they act like its such a torturous chore.
>>
>>30292193
Yes thank fucking christ they did that
HM's were cancer
Although I wish they kept sweet scent as a thing
Stocking up on honey is annoying
>>
Honestly you cant listen to anyone on here. If you enjoy the games don't let others ruin them for you just because the negative opinions are expressed so much more than positive ones. Everyone I've talked to irl about the games has loved them. /vp/ is a pretty ridiculous place OP, you should know that by now.
>>
>>30292353
>/vp/ is a pretty ridiculous place
I think it's more /vp/ is a place you can vent frustrations without 10000 nintendrones telling you you're a jerk for trashing it.
>>
>>30292138
Gen 7 is definitely my new favorite gen. Words cannot describe how happy I am, it's like GF made a list of all my problems with Gen 6 and fixed them.

the difficulty is probably my favorite part. XY were so easy that they were pretty much unplayable.
>>
>>30292280
I wish all field moves were still usable. It sucks to have to use honey and escape ropes.
>>
>>30292138
>Pros:
Poke Pelago was a fun add on.
Alolan forms I liked no complaints.
Removal of HM's with Poke rides.

>Cons:
The only one I can think of right off the b at is removal of mini games from Poke Amie. I would've prefered island themed games to earn the beans in turn of thembeing removed. But it's pretty minor considering how many beans you get from pelago.
>>
>>30292586
I did miss teleport being an easy escape. It made the training time with Abra extra useless.
>>
>>30292138
>Am I the only person that loved this gen?
No, check serebii, check reddit, etc
4chan shitposting for the most part

Those two sides aside, there are legitimate complaints towards the games, along with praising.

>What did you enjoy the most?
The Story, the exploration, the music, the new pokemon,

The long cutscenes do not bother me, it is my own fault that I want to SR. The Main character's : is fucking stupid though. Sometimes I want to go someplace, but the NPCs are blocking it for no good reason. There are other places I don't care to go, but are blocked off for stupid reasons like that guy hunting for items in a public place. The music is great, but too short. The new pokemon look cool and seem interesting, but the stats and movepools suck.
>>
>>30292138
Do you even browse /vp/?
>>
>>30292402
While true, it's also open for shitposters to bait.
>>
>>30292138
Yeah, wtf gamefreak? Your entire staff has been doing this same shit for 20 years and you can't get it right?
>>
>>30293161
where did my c go...

The main character's c :
>>
>>30292138
I adore the box legendaries so much. They're both so gorgeous.
>>
>>30293478
>tfw got Sun but love Lunala more
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.