[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You only know what you had when it's gone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: PSS.png (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
PSS.png
52KB, 320x240px
You only know what you had when it's gone.
>>
>>30289266
they should have just added new apps and brought it to s/m
>>
File: 1479666837456.png (182KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
1479666837456.png
182KB, 477x477px
>all alone at home
>thinking about how none of your friends care about video games anymore
>enter a new route
>a shitone of people playing through the same route as you is displayed
>one sends you a invite to trade out of all the dozens of players
>SHINY?

I miss it everyday.
>>
>>30289361
Pelago should have been an app, and Festival Plaza should have been a location on a remote island.
>>
>>30289266
that thing was arse m8
>>
That shit sucked ass. Popups in the middle of the game and you couldn't remove friends.

Using plaza is just as quick if you're not using cart on original 3DS. Get over yourselves, XYfags. One piece of corn does not make a turd edible.
>>
>>30289266
They just couldn't have had ONE fucking screen for friends. It's ridiculous. I don't want to have to sort through shit just to make friends VIP everytime.
>>
>>30289385
Festival Plaza should have been removed entirely. It's such a dogshit feature, so is Pelago.

Fuck GameFreak. The PSS was perfect. Gen 7 is making me appreciate Gen 6 in a whole new light.
>>
Only thing I miss about this is that wonder trading took ten seconds while it takes five minutes to complete one in FP.
>>
>>30289406
>Using plaza is just as quick

But you need to go to a separate area to do it. The whole reason the PSS works so well is that you're just playing normally and you can passively see who's online. Needing to go to a separate area is retarded and it brings us back to the DP era of inefficiency.
>>
>>30289421
pelago is good for berries because you don't need to water them or anything, just set and forget

isle avue is good for happiness evos because you can just put pokemon in while you sleep and evolve them the next day

everything else is shit though
>>
File: heartgold-interface.jpg (67KB, 376x280px) Image search: [Google]
heartgold-interface.jpg
67KB, 376x280px
>>30289266
rest in fucking peace
>>
>any gen you can't view your party passively on the lower screen

What is suffering?
>>
File: 7f8.gif (2MB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
7f8.gif
2MB, 400x273px
>Remove PSS
>Add in shitty a Join Avenue
>no super training
>Force you go to Festival Plaza to trade or battle
Just fuck my online up
>>
>>30289607
I really miss this
My old DSi was fucked to the point many buttons didn't work anymore
And being able to manage everything with the Touchscreen was a Godsent
>>
>>30289266
I know I got it, I don't know what ya'll on
>>
>>30289607
this is still worse than X and Y except for the toggle to run, but their replacement was roller skates and you could toggle your bike with one button press anyway
>>
I miss this too, even in ORAS this was my default screen.
If you have a fucking Rotom DEX why isn't the Dex showing down there?
>>
>>30289542
But you don't. Your character is basically just your way of navigating a huge menu in there. When you exit, you're transported right back to where you were. What's the fucking difference between pausing the upper screen for you to navigate the bottom screen, and you loading into a new area where you can do all your shit anyway?

Plus Plaza has way more shit to do. The stalls are BW2-tier amazing.
>>
>>30289855
>What's the fucking difference between pausing the upper screen for you to navigate the bottom screen

One requires me to stop everything thing I'm doing and manually check while the other automatically shows who's around while I'm doing other things like breeding or training.

PSS was far better than this shit. Join Avenue stuff is fine but that doesn't mean they should have integrated it with all the communication stuff for no reason.
>>
PSS was the one thing from Gen 6 I liked. It was convenient and made the game feel like a psuedo-MMO. Plus you had shortcuts to all the menu features, it worked perfectly with L=A.

And then it got replaced by a Whisper clone nagging at you. Why.
>>
>no o-powers
>no blissey bases
thanks gamefreak
>>
>>30289855
>What's the fucking difference between pausing the upper screen for you to navigate the bottom screen, and you loading into a new area where you can do all your shit anyway?

You can't even access the fucking PC at the plaza. You have to leave the area, find a pc, enter the area, sit through the long-ass internet connection animation again every time you want to change your team/item/anything PC related.
>>
>>30289918

I loved having the super training window open while breeding. Now I have to open up the menu->pokemon window and interrupt the process every time I want to check how many eggs I currently have/how many have hatched.
>>
Goddamn and I haven't even used online yet. This plaza shit is depressing
>>
File: 1480049683123.jpg (16KB, 204x199px) Image search: [Google]
1480049683123.jpg
16KB, 204x199px
>>30289406
>Going to a separate area where you can't manage teams or items is just as quick as always being online
Nah you're a fucking retard
>>
PSS is objectively better, convenience is key, I can already forsee many online battles that's not battlespot diminishing.
I always accept random challenges while biking for 6v6 but with this retarded plaza shit that's gone.
>>
>>30289266
Festival plaza is a slightly better version of the 'Hero's Sanctuary' in Fable 3. Which was a total nonfunctional disaster.

Comparing those, instead of to the PSS, helps me deal with the loss.
>>
>>30290337
>tfw no more stomping kiddos with all legendary teams because they asked
>tfw no more accidentally getting stomped because whoops i thought this dude was twelve but all his legendaries are injected
>no more silly sweet shoutouts

plaza is so depressing. I run around in a circle and people zap in and out of existence and tell me personal information.
>>
>>30289377
Kek.
>>
>>30289406
Did you ever try turning it off?
>>
File: spiderman thread.jpg (35KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman thread.jpg
35KB, 544x400px
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.