[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Why is it so shit?
>>
>>30288535
Because (you) are bad at Pokémon
>>
>>30288535
Because I'm using it on my team and not feeling an once of guilt about it.
>>
Gonna wait for the next game for him to get a less shit form. Zygarde's new form just barely got banned to ubers. Just wait for that to happen again.
>>
>>30288535
>Necrozma
>bad
Git gud
>>
>>30288601
>barely got banned to ubers

it got one of the quickest quick bans in Smogon history, with it being an unanimous decision. The only pokemon to ever receive an unanimous ban was Skymin in gen 5.
>>
>>30288535
Why does it keep spazzing in agony in battles?
>>
>>30288535
>not using bulky sneaky pebbles lead set
>not using rock polish weakness policy set
Prism Armor is a lot better than you think it is
>>
>>30288673
what about complete zygarde
>>
>>30288683
Laser beam radiation is frying its brain cells,
>>
Mono-Psychic.
>>
>>30288713

i'm talking about Zygarde Complete. That's why I quoted the guy.
>>
>>30288713
That's what he's talking about.
>>
>>30288737
Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Mega-Mewtwo-Y
>>
>>30288673

I was under the impression that it's like Protean Greninja, too strong for OU but too shit for ubers.
>>
>>30288787

Mew hasn't been uber in a long time and Mewtwo/Deoxys are uber because of their sky high offensive stats and wide movepools.
>>
>>30288535
What I want to know is why you find it fucking around on Ten Carat Hill of all places and not somewhere that's appropriate for the strongest wild monster in the game
>>
>>30288787
Ridiculous minmaxed stats
Largest moveset in the game
Both
780 BST

Necrozma doesn't have any of those
>>
>>30288834
This is actually probably one of the most broken things in series history.
It can be bulky enough to survive a 4x super effective ice beam from Genesect, gets a free sitrus berry, is really just crazy good.
>>
>>30288885
Mew is OU which is better since you can actually use it and not feel like a 12 year old using his EPIC LEGENDARYZ team.
>>
>>30288893

They didn't have much to do with it. Like Rayquaza in RS, Giratina in D/P and Kyurem in B/W, it's really only there for the sake of letting you complete the dex and having the games being compatible with the follow up games that will do something with it. Well unless they pull a Zygarde again but I'm sure we're getting another gen 7 game or 2 before moving onto 8.
>>
>>30288834

Complete can set up on most P-Don sets, walls Ho-oh, does well against E-Killer Arceus, and can mess up Megamence reliably.

It's not the AG menace people were expecting, but it's nowhere near shit in Ubers. It effortlessly slaps up half the tier.
>>
>>30288916
>Sitrus
>Not Figy and other berries like it.
>>
File: 1480257367587.png (177KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1480257367587.png
177KB, 400x267px
>>30289028
>everyone said Zygarde will be shit with its Zen-Mode clone ability
>it's not
>everyone said it won't be competitive
>it is
>everyone said it will be shit in Ubers
>its not
Has there ever been a pokemon that defied the odds like it ?
>>
>>30289028
It's still worse than Xerneas and Yveltal lol
>>
>>30289333
>it's still worse than one of the best 'mons in the tier and something some people wanted out of Ubers before Mega Fug showed up and reminded us what it means to be broken
Okay.
>>
>>30288535
go back to bed zygarde

Necrozma's getting a game and you won't
>>
>>30288834
I wrecked shit with Greninja in Ubers.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.