[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY REMOVE THE PSS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1479189146806.jpg (60KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1479189146806.jpg
60KB, 500x590px
WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY REMOVE THE PSS?
>>
>>30288063
Why they would replace a perfect system with a inconvience is beyond me.
>>
>no more comfy challenging random strangers who also happen to be playing nearby in public
>>
>>30288063
I don't know but its really annoying.
>A bunch of random players appear in the area
>I have no idea how to keep my friend in the area, it did not let me add them as a VIP
>Here have some coins, they do some shit
???
This was all just unnecessary.
The only upside is you can see how other players dressed but thats not worth it at all.
>>
>>30288063
The PSS was perfect. Prove me wrong. You can't!
>>
the law of equivalent exchange. For GF to add one good feature, 2 or more must be taken away.
>>
>>30288063
Was just thinking about this. Never had to warp outside of the game world to trade with someone. Now I have to stop everything I'm doing just to do trades and it's a fucking hassle to find people you've traded with before
>>
>>30288391
>equivalent
>>
>>30288063
>takes a solid minute to connect to internet
>'hmm, I should change an item on one of my teams'
>forces a disconnect
>change item
>takes another minute to log back in

This shit is x100 than xy's system.
>>
They're switching to a one screen UI in preperation for the switch game.
>>
File: Y.jpg (7KB, 146x251px) Image search: [Google]
Y.jpg
7KB, 146x251px
"Been thinking, being able to see which of your friends are online while you're playing was one of the best features of the 6th generation.
- You're absolutely right. Let's remove it."
>>
>>30288523
Maybe they should have fucking optimized it instead of removing it?
>>
>>30288063
I wouldn't be surprised if they make it so you have to go to the actual GTS building every time you want to trade when we get sinnoh remakes
>>
>>30288523
What the fuck are you even talking about? You can change items in XY as you please while remaining online the whole time...
>>
>>30288391
It comes down to this for me. That is the bullshit I'm fed up with. Fuck supporting this shitty practice.
>>
>>30288729
>>30289162
I meant to say x100 worst. Please forgive me.
>>
File: 1470010638945.jpg (381KB, 1465x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1470010638945.jpg
381KB, 1465x1099px
>>30288063
"Because you'll buy it anyways."

Don't like what Game Freak is doing then stop being a retard and continuing to buy their games
>>
I really miss the random trades/battles. Now I have to go to the retarded plaza, finding people is a complete hassle AND trading/battling requests are turned off by default so you won't really find anyone. Nevermind the fact that to change your team/items/anything you have to disconnect, exit, find a pc and start all over again. Couldn't they at the very least put a damn PC in that castle?
>>
>>30289291
>If you dislike one aspect, you should totally forgo everything else that you like just to make a point

Yeah, no, totally solid logic.
>>
>>30289291
Problem is, they'll sell a ton regardless.
Boycotts only work if the companies selling will actually feel the loss.
>>
File: 1480196548681.jpg (92KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
1480196548681.jpg
92KB, 400x482px
>tfw X and Y had better online
Sasuga Gamefreak
>>
>>30289372
>Implying Sun/Moon only has one aspect that a Pokemon fan hardcore enough would be dissatisfied enough with to come to 4chan to complain about.

Yah, no. There are many things to dislike about Sun/Moon. From Kanto Pokemon being easier to encounter/obtain than new Alola Pokemon, PSS being gone, and etc.

>>30289397
Just like every vote counts so does every person that boycotts a game.
>>
>>30288391
>Add 1
>Remove 2
>Equivalent
Are you actually retarded?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.