[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

th-thanks guys, this was totally worth the 12 hours of waiting around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161127_123607832.jpg (537KB, 972x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161127_123607832.jpg
537KB, 972x1296px
th-thanks guys, this was totally worth the 12 hours of waiting around
>>
The Pelago islands aren't useful until they're level 3. At that point it's worth it if you treat it as something to check once a day.
>>
>>30283549
>this was a rare treasure hunt
>>
File: Nearly_Completed.png (83KB, 782x611px) Image search: [Google]
Nearly_Completed.png
83KB, 782x611px
>>30283529
Don't mind me, just being the best way to obtain evo stones, shards and other stuff
>>
>>30283529
Yeah, the treasure one is horseshit.
>>
>>30283694
>completely random

The Pokeathelon prizes are set and cost about two wins at most
>>
How do I get my slave buddies to bring me more shards? I've heard you need those for bottle caps, but they only ever bring me like, 2 green shards.
>>
>>30283793

Level up the island and then get lucky.
>>
I got a fuckton of evolution stones my first time through that area. Like 4-5 of them.
>>
>>30283694
If they ever remake DP, will the underground be the way to get bottle caps?
>>
>>30283694
I enjoyed Sinnoh underground, but it was too random. I hope they improve this in the remakes.
>>
>>30283869
My typical haul is
Hard Stone
Everstone
And 2 of the cheap buyable stones like water.

Really hoping for ice Stone
>>
Treasure one is garbage. In fact they're all garbage with the exception of valuable stone hunting and that's only if you need Evo stones you can't get anywhere else.

I'm out of dusk stones and I want a chandelure but only way to get them is to wait 12 hours. Yesterday they were exploring the """""""""""""""""rare""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""treasure""""""""""""""""" path and just came back with shit like hard stones.
>>
>>30283694
Fuck the underground. Good luck ever finding something you actually want.
>>
>>30283694
Best taste. I spent so much time in the underground farming heart scales and stones.
>>
>>30284651
Nah, it'll be about as random, but you only get roughly a third what you could in the originals for the same work.

Remember, one step forward, two steps back is the game freak way.
>>
Can you soft reset the rewards or are they set?
>>
What's the best way to get Beans? I need to grow shit and train fuckers.
>>
>>30286548
Shard one is good. Gets me like 4-6 shards every time.
>>
>>30288311
Set
>>
I really hate this shit islind. I hate everythng related to "real time" in games. Fuck this cacner
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (169KB, 414x347px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
169KB, 414x347px
>>30283793
You're better of trying to get a five-star Treasure Hunt lottery facility for your plaza if you want consistent bottle caps. I have a four star one and I've gotten nothing but a silver bottle cap every day I've used it.

I know you need 30 shards to get 1 silver bottle cap, when I sent my pokéslaves down the mine on palego they only returned two shards, but my island is only level one so I don't know how many more shards you can get in a single session at higher levels.
>>
just sending em on rare treasure hunt in hopes of a gold bottlecap, cus fuck saving up 2-3 shards at a time to get the 30 needed for one bottlecap.
>>
>>30288820
How do I into plaza?
>>
>>30290373
Grind forever and HOPE to god Sophocles doesn't keep offering you shitty one-star dye facilities.
>>
>>30290373
>>30290395
Talk to your guests and ask if they know any good facilities. If you're lucky, they might have five-star facilities to offer.
>>
>>30290564
At the cost of like 2000 points, yeah.
I've only ever seen one guy offer a 5-star and that was when I didn't have enough to buy it.

Fucking painful.
>>
>>30290395
Fuck Sophocles and his bullshit repeat facilities.
He's been offering me the same two two star facilities for the last ten fucking levels.
I don't want a lower level version of the treasure hunt facility I already have, you fat fuck!
>>
>>30290564
Those costs 1500 FC though, with each mission giving 10-50 FC and taking 3 minutes.

It's so fucked.
>>
>>30290687
start grinding nigger
>>
>>30290687
Not to mention only like two of the missons are viable with most being completely insane with star requirements.
Type match-up is the only mission anyone ever plays. Inverse type match-up if they're feeling ballsy.
>>
>>30288456
what do shards even do in this game?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.