[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8701.png (390KB, 739x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8701.png
390KB, 739x424px
What went wrong?
>>
GF thinking different colors make up for diversity on the clothes
>>
File: 14797301337640.png (255KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
14797301337640.png
255KB, 1000x600px
>>30281214
>no orange hair
>blonde is not as a good as X/Y's blonde
>short hair is not as good as X/Y's short hair
>warm colors exclusive to sun and cool colors exclusive to moon
>just generally not enough options for clothing
>>
>>30281214
Twintails being post game.
>>
>>30281322
fpbp
at least the hairstyles are mostly good
I miss the long twintails from xy though
>>
dunno why xy's clothes werent just added into the game, they use the same engine it wouldnt have been hard
>>
>>30281214

+being able to dye your clothes
-only being able do dye specific, white clothes
+being able to get team X's clothes
-only being able to get the top, and not the headwear or anything else
-extremely limited hairstyles
-especially if you're male
-limited hair color choices
-you will never have pink or blue or green or red hair like your favorite captains
-or get clothes like theirs
-best you get is wine red or sheer white hair
+you can take your hat off
>>
>>30281214
>STILL can't dress up as generic NPCs
>no hoodies
>no headphones
>limited accessories as a whole
>all the bags are ugly
>sure hope you like tank tops
>>
>>30281645
-can't crossdress as the boy
>>
>DUDE SHORTS LMAO
When the youngster meme goes too far
>>
Hey how do you unlock the purple eyes?
>>
>>30281214
Literally nothing but tank tops and shorts. I get we're in a warm region, but that's no excuse to limit customization this badly.
>>
>>30281738
>hoodies
>headphones
Spotted the edgelord
>>
>>30282713
>he doesn't want to be a cute edgy punk tomboy
>>
>>30282713
i want the same clothes customization that splatoon has
>>
File: Hoodie Pokemon X.png (387KB, 400x840px) Image search: [Google]
Hoodie Pokemon X.png
387KB, 400x840px
>>30282713
The hoodies in XY weren't very edgy at all. One of them was cyan and pink, which is pretty much what any edgelord would avoid.
>>
>>30283285
The hoodie is the uniform of the thief and you shouldn't trust anyone who wears one.
>>
>>30282023
Postgame.
>>
>>30281425
>warm colors exclusive to sun and cool colors exclusive to moon
Are they THIS retarded?
>>
>>30283469
theyre not 100% exclusive but saying its tedious to get the opposite games colors is a horrible understatement
>>
>>30281425
>>short hair is not as good as X/Y's short hair
This
>>
>>30283551
>I like your outfit!
>my favorite item are my trekking shoes! Oh you have the same ones? We match!
Every. Time.
>>
File: pkhex.jpg (40KB, 619x396px) Image search: [Google]
pkhex.jpg
40KB, 619x396px
>People complaining they can't get the clothes they want.

A valid complaint would be that you can't change your skin color yet.
>>
>>30283852
>get this option in gen 8
>american backlash over blackface causes NoA to permanently remove customization whenever they localize the new games
>>
>>30283911
We could already do that in gen 6 pkhex. That was the only way to get the albino/mannequin skin color.
>>
>>30283323
Why does this sound so familiar?
>>
>>30283852
Character creation should atleast have some meaning.
Also, you can't just go change your skin colour in real life either, atleast not over night and what you can do is heavily limited by your natural skin tone.
>>
All I want is some expression/eye changes and I guess some more fucking hairstyles. Would it really have been that hard to make even just 2 more. A bonus would be some kind of age choice but I suppose the story is that you adventure out when youre 11.

Clothes were pretty much fine honestly, the only thing I could possibly complain about is that there were no winter clothes. I know, it's a hot sunny region, but all Im asking is for some puffers, hoodies, long sleeve shirts, actual long pants and jeans. I guess they also fucking skipped on the accessory part too, no ties, bowties, watches, beanies, earmuffs etc. Like come on there should have been a fashion store near the E4 for some snow clothes like any actual real place like that.

Im happy for now because it's an improvement, but I honestly can't see why this was so hard. A fucking DArtist could make hairstyles good enough hairstyles and clothing to put in the game overnight. Not that hard.

But in all seriousness, they need to allow different expressions cause holy shit that derpy smile pisses me off.
>>
File: ZFyh6ER.png (166KB, 800x809px) Image search: [Google]
ZFyh6ER.png
166KB, 800x809px
>>30284127
You can't turn into a coat rack in real life but I could still play as one in XY. It's not much of a stretch to think pkhex will add an outfit editor for SM.
>>
>>30283705
>I like your outfit!
>MY FAVOURITE ITEMS ARE MY SOCKS
DO YOU WANT THEM??
>>
I'm only up to Olivia's town. Please tell me there's some glasses that don't have thick frames somewhere later on.
>>
>>30281214
No pixie cut or loose clothing.
>>
>>30284317
Nope.

There's only tumblrina glasses. Enjoy being Anita.
>>
>>30284242
Maison face is >>30283285 right? Looks cute, wonder why it wasn't a normal customization option.
>>
File: 256.jpg (42KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
256.jpg
42KB, 370x208px
>>30284343
>>
File: 1284612992640.png (166KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1284612992640.png
166KB, 370x370px
WHERE'S MY PONYTAIL GAMEFREAK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS

WHY DO THEY NEVER IMPROVE ON WHAT THERE'S ALREADY IS

WHY MUST THEY REMOVE EVERYTHING AND THEN REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING NOWHERE AS GOOD

IT'S ALWAYS ONE STEP FORWARD AND TWO BACKWARDS WITH THEM

I can already see the next interview:

>Why are the styles of clothes so limited in Sun and Moon?
>Masuda and Ohmori: "laughs" haha I don't know we wanted to make Kalos clothes unique.

Jesus fucking Christ.

The worst part is that you see tons and tons of NPC with pants, dresses, boots and more but YOU as the player cannot wear them for some goddammed fucking reason.

I hate Gamefreak so fucking much.
>>
>>30281214
they made the default too perfect,
>>
>>30281214
>Still no braids
>Pigtails available only during postgame

Thank you for ruining my hopes for making my character look like some shy, nerdy Japanese schoolgirl.
>>
>>30284443
>Masuda and Ohmori: "laughs" haha I don't know we wanted to make Kalos clothes unique.

They'll probably try and pass it off as "Your character is 11. 11-year olds don't know shit about fashion" or something.
>>
File: clip+(2016-11-25+at+08.53.49).jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-11-25+at+08.53.49).jpg
28KB, 400x240px
I was so excited when I realized the models would be less Chibi, and then they feed me those dogshit clothes
>>
No redheads
>>
>>30284532
What's with all the granny skirts too? Seriously, the variety of clothes is so fucking awful.
>>
>>30284530
>Ohmori
>laughing

Ohmori is soulless
>>
>>30281214
Not having more colors like blue hair or something.
>>
>>30281214
They should just let you wear clothes hairstyles of any npc in game. Unlockable after beating that trainer.

And do the same with trainer poses/pokeball tosses.

>have gladion's hair, recolored red or something.
>have kukui's jacket, red's pants and guzma's goggles as a "hat".
>use hiker's backpack
>nanu's ballthrow

Soo many possibilities
>>
>>30284630
>no Sun Dress
>no long tropical skirt that shows off the inner thigh
>no flower hairpin accessory
>not even a fucking Hawaiian Lei necklace
>>
They are gonna add more clothes in Stars. R-Right guys?
>>
Clothing customization is sub-par and skin tone customization is sub-par (despite showing in game characters with way more and arguably better shading).
>>
The variety of clothes is awful. It's only like three different shirts and two different hats and everything else is just textures.
>>
>>30284767
there is a flower hairpin. its in the last town on the second island in the stone shop
>>
>>30283705
>I like your outfit!
>My favorite item is my Nylon Shoulder Bag!
>>
No midriff outfit.

Seriously. In Hawaii? The fuck. X and Y had better clothing options. A hell of a lot more than t-shirts,and shorts. Hopefully Stars fixes this.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.