[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Features other than the Battle Frontier that should make a return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 100px-VS_Seeker.png (19KB, 100x126px) Image search: [Google]
100px-VS_Seeker.png
19KB, 100x126px
ITT: Features other than the Battle Frontier that should make a return
>>
>>30280306
Agree. Unova Stadium and Battle Chateau are bad replacement and are limited to selected to few NPC Classes.
>>
>>30280306
Game corner, with more prizes.

PSS

Radio

Pokeradar and sneaking through tall grass

Pikachu-belle and other pikachu costumes

The ability to register numbers to rebattle, get items, etc. Including gymleaders, kahunas, etc

Customizable Safari zone
>>
>>30280306
Pokeathlon
GB sounds/old soundtracks
>>
Following Pokemon
>>
>>30281594
I don't see the reason why ORAS didn't have GBA Sounds. They said that customization wasn't in ORAS because it didn't existed during RSE, but GB Sounds neither existed in GSC yet they added it in HGSS.

They fact that DexNav uses RSE tiles in the Pokémon listing was a nice touch, though.
>>
>>30281547
>customizable safari zone

All my yes, I honestly miss safari zones, especially the Johto one, was the shit.

Why the hell did they axe safari zones anyway? Hasn't been one since gen IV, and the ORAS safari zone was downgraded to the point where there isn't really that special anymore.
>>
>>30280306
All of them.

These games would push wonderswans if gamefreak wanted them to, so even if the games were too big it'd just be a driver to buy Wii Us
>>
No special/physical split.
>>
It would've been great to at least change into the original RSE clothes.
>>
Reset bag
>>
>>30280306
PSS

Super Training

Secret Bases

Those stupid shitty Amie minigames, now the only reason to open amie is to feed your pokemon a rainbow bean or two

Ribbons, there are only like 5 in Alola

Seals

Pokeathlon

A shop that sells apricorn balls

A fucking place to grind

Toggle to run

Challenge Mode

A grinding area like Black Tower

PR Videos

TVs that offer useful information

Additional Dex Wallpapers

The ability to customize the battle menu
Places to explore, places where it's possible to get lost. If Nintendo wants the Mobile Game audience and they think they're too inattentive to explore a cave until they get out, then shill WarioWare on them. Don't make your other franchises suffer.

Somewhere to grind
>>
Nobody ever remembers the god-tier GTS Negotiations from gen 5
>>
>>30281860
Pokepelago is actually good for this. You can set one of each EV reset berry and come back the next day and have 14 of each. Then continue.
>>
>>30280306
Underground
>>
Challenge Mode
>>
Returning:
PSS
Horde battles
Secret Bases/Villa (for blissey farming)
Underground
Game Corner
HGSS-tier safari zone
Global Terminal (in DPPt remakes)
Following pokemon
Multiple regions
Challenge mode
Pokestar studios
Radio
New:
Golf minigame at Hano grand resort to get BP
DLC for more regions
Hats for our pokemon other than just Pikachu
Ability to have hotel rooms as a substitute for bases
Wear outfits of past trainers like Ethan and Hugh
Customizable sounds from various games
>>
>>30282161
Also the ability to interact with other players in the overworld
>>
>>30281689
It's Game Fug being Game Fug

They add and remove features for no reason. Like right now. Join Avenue is back but Super Training isn't.
>>
>>30282253
Not that we need Super Training anyway. It was a glorified EV checker and resetter.
>>
>>30281547

Radio was so fucking useless and dumb. It's basically irrelevant since Gen 2. Stuff like Horde and S.O.S. battles replace any possible features that pointless thing even added.

But yes.
VS. Seeker was nice for Platinum
>>
Secret Bases
Dexnav and the Egg-Move pokemon it can give out.
A semi-centralized place to grind XP
>>
>>30282299
It was also a fun minigame, shill. There was no reason at all to remove it.
>>
>>30282636
I found it awkward to use, I struggled to get good scores due to a lack of consideration to left-handed people.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.